Belief in bidens election falling even more!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The fake president is in trouble!

Most Americans say they expect a repeat of last year's Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol in the next two years, only half say they have faith in the nation's democracy, and fewer than 6 in 10 believe President Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of the 2020 election, according to a new Axios-Momentive poll.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
stop making it look like you're counrty is full of fucking idiots like you

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
stop making it look like you're counrty is full of fucking idiots like you
Stop making it look like you think I made the survey.....NM, you really ARE that big of a stupid ass! PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and fewer than 6 in 10 believe President Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of the 2020 election, according to a new Axios-Momentive poll.

......but that's still a majority of Americans believe right that Biden won, right Lokmeer?

60% would be a landslide in any election.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The fake president is in trouble!

Most Americans say they expect a repeat of last year's Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol in the next two years, only half say they have faith in the nation's democracy, and fewer than 6 in 10 believe President Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of the 2020 election, according to a new Axios-Momentive poll.
If I was yoo, I would immediately launch a Civil War, unless you're just a mouthy gamer chair warrior.