Bidens economy is forcing changes to our habits

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea should have made better financial decisions so she wouldnt mind paying double to do the same trips shes taken with her family for years sort of thing.

But of course, these libtards are for the working class and not for the rich

but oddly enough it's always the rich that benefit during their reigns

Yeah... they're gonna TAX the evil corporations from 18% to 28% !!!!! meanwhile those corporations are the ones pumping MILLIONS into their campaigns

and why would a corporation pump millions into the campaign of a person claiming he's going to INCREASE their tax liabilities?

Two reasons 1) 72% of 2 billion in revenue equates to a whole lot more in profits than 82% of 1 billion and 2) you can charge whatever the fuck you want when you've wiped out all your smaller competitors

but fuck if these morons will ever understand that as their stupidity is almost criminal at this point

Exactly.

Glad I bought all the nice things before the Pandemic @Dove. Now just about everything is outta reach of the average person. I'm a bit of a collector so I kept everything now they're haRd to find.

That really depends on what you think is "nice things" and what lifestyle you live.

I'm not big on consumerism. I like to stick to small businesses, home made things as much as possible. Somethings I'll spend extra for. We went low waste like 3 years ago and once we got used to that it became very easy and it shaved a lot off our living expenses. It completely eliminated some of those expenses.

I wanted that damn Rainbow so bad and I'm going to get the fucking thing lol.

I'm eating in a lot more, going out a lot less. Make ur own meals cost anywhere from 10% -to 1/2 of a typical restaurant meal now. So a person or family can get a 90% discount just by eating at home. Even cheaper if you can grow yer own food.

Gotta get out the cookbook.

Raw materials like sugar flour eggs vegetables still reasonably priced here. Government will tax just about everything else except unfinished foods like that.

I even stopped going out for a cup of coffee since it costs $2 or $3 for a small cup now.

We did eat out a whole lot before this. I always cook. Or the girls like to cook lol

Eggs here went up. It's not horrid though. I'll spend like 2.30 something for 18 eggs. Brown eggs because my 5 year old thinks she hates white eggs right now lol
She hates white eggs? Oh my. Do you think we need to start transitioning her into a freak like blurt or Cindy just to be sure she doesn’t miss the opportunity to be the person nature intended her to be?

She THINKS she doesnt like white eggs lol. If she sees eggs and they are not brown or peach she really takes issue with that lol.

And no....no transing the Squish lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just don't show her what the egg shells look like. Problem solved.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just don't show her what the egg shells look like. Problem solved.

This kid will go in the fridge to get water or a snack and see the eggs lol.

Shes getting over it. I told her the store didnt have the brown eggs and the brown egg chickens were resting. It worked so far.