Dopey bidens SOTU

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pretty much a snoozefest full of bullshit and gaffes. Several times, he gaffed... shit like Iran for Ukraine and vaccine for virus. Uninspiring and revisionary.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
a9f3fdb0-99db-11ec-bfff-6d7186350f9b

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and admin chants "four more cocks" at closing time at his local gloryhole

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The real SoTU folks...

Isnt it just typical that the trash media jumped on an obvious joke and turned it into some story about Trump "claiming" the doctor finds "every inch" of him "beautiful"?

People who write that shit for media were in the group in highschool that did nothing but be rotten to other students. The kids that constantly tore down other kids are were just nasty and awful. Starting hateful rumors to bully other kids. That's exactly what media is.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Pity reply.
LOL! I doubt your dumb ass even watched.
Oh, I did watch. But only to watch the repukes squirm and blush when old Joe lifted their skirts about how the country's in the tank due to their cowardice and treason.

ABC, which I watched, kept panning over to Sourpuss McTurtle to see how he was taking the beatdown. Looked like he might have sent a mannequin to prop up in his seat, for all the life I saw.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pity reply.
Oh, I did watch. But only to watch the repukes squirm and blush when old Joe lifted their skirts about how the country's in the tank due to their cowardice and treason.

ABC, which I watched, kept panning over to Sourpuss McTurtle to see how he was taking the beatdown. Looked like he might have sent a mannequin to prop up in his seat, for all the life I saw.
You mean you didnt watch to count all the gaffes outta sniffy joe dirty diaper? Cheated elections have consequences.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Hellz no, and I hope you righties suffer for the rest of yer miserable lives counting "gaffes" the way I suffered thru 5 years of the lying grifter baby.

Your pal @deport_liberals has said that regardless of Trump's deplorability, Trump is the best thing that's happened in his life as a troll, and I understand that completely. I feel that way about Joe, and AOC, and Harris, and others.

Now it's time for you to lube yer ass and bend the fuck over... simple, really. Yer party's over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pity reply.

It's actually quite typical to see democrats do nothing but fuck up everything and blame other parties. That's what they all do.

The "repukes" like Mconnell are all on the same side. I figured people would see through this all by now.

It was awful, honestly. He listed off a bunch of problems he caused and offered no real solutions or anything about why they are all they are even happening. I'm sure we have inflation, no Keystone, higher crime rates than we have had in years, destroyed energy independence and possible war because "repukes" committed "treason".

I'd ask what this "treason" is exactly but I already know it's the treason of representing voters that are not democrats and progressives. Which is a high crime in this country today.....right along with protesting the government.

One party meddling and trying to wreck the campaign of another candidate or billions of dollars going missing isnt treason at all if the democrats are the ones doing it.
Hellz no, and I hope you righties suffer for the rest of yer miserable lives counting "gaffes" the way I suffered thru 5 years of the lying grifter baby.

Your pal @deport_liberals has said that regardless of Trump's deplorability, Trump is the best thing that's happened in his life as a troll, and I understand that completely. I feel that way about Joe, and AOC, and Harris, and others.

Now it's time for you to lube yer ass and bend the fuck over... simple, really. Yer party's over.

You suffered through getting your info through the media.

You should be mad at them.

And now people all over are gonna suffer through bad policies. The Biden gaffes are a comic relief from a very grim reality.

And our country is over, and that rests solely on the establishment and its propagandists. That's gonna get more difficult to avoid. I dont get why people would want to.

You guys legit act like these people are your family members and you need to protect their honor. It's so weird.

Yes we know you on the dem/prog team want everyone who doesnt align with you to suffer. That's a loud and clear message. I guess it's the "why" that goes unanswered.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump lied about his dead son too? :Popcorn:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

But Brandon and AOC hate each other...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Take a few minutes to smell the roses and cheer up, you fluid leaking fucktard