Big Plans, Big Flop

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So a few days ago The Leaker and Flynn were made mods.

Funny, in an "Odd Choice!" kinda way.

But whatever.

There was no a strong reaction, other than The Leaker and Flynn both posting "Look at everybody melting!!" a few hundred times each. Apparently they expected people to give a fuck, and then decided to pretend it was happening.

But whatever. That is just them being them.

Now we see these recent "Deportation Orders".

It is another lame attempt to get a reaction.

But the whole thing has been done so poorly. All three cases are laughable. In mine, it was for something entirely on-topic. For Joo Dog's it was for something he said over 2 weeks ago. And for Lokmar....nothing in particular!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, if you people want to run a "Panel Abuse" troll, you need to use a little common sense, exercise some patience, and not make the whole thing so fuckin' obvious.

You are embarrassing yourselves.

More than usual.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But whatever.

There was no a strong reaction, other than The Leaker and Flynn both posting "Look at everybody melting!!" a few hundred times each. Apparently they expected people to give a fuck, and then decided to pretend it was happening.

But the whole thing has been done so poorly. All three cases are laughable. In mine, it was for something entirely on-topic. For Joo Dog's it was for something he said over 2 weeks ago. And for Lokmar....nothing in particular!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, if you people want to run a "Panel Abuse" troll, you need to use a little common sense, exercise some patience, and not make the whole thing so fuckin' obvious.

More than usual.
Mine came immediately after I boring emojied Biggies deportation order.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lil drama whore that one.

I like him most the time, but some times, he puts his lil pink panties on, and prances around the room. He REALLY likes what you've done to the place btw!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

But whatever.

Hahahahaha!!!!

More than usual.

Tell me exactly what I've done to be on the receiving end of one of your torrid and childish tantrums, this time?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone else remember when fat Poarka was threatening LOLsuits at CosmicOutpost because farmer posted a picture of her being fat and stupid looking?

LMAO!

She was gonna get lawyers n shit
Yep. Toxic fukin snake bitch cant be trusted. I suppose the bitch will want "proof" of thatnext.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Anyone else remember when fat Poarka was threatening LOLsuits at CosmicOutpost because farmer posted a picture of her being fat and stupid looking?

LMAO!

Yep. Toxic fukin snake bitch cant be trusted. I suppose the bitch will want "proof" of thatnext.

Proof, please.
My word is gold, motherfucker.

But you also claim that 1+1=3. So you can understand my reluctance to take your word for it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMAO!

Proof, please.

But you also claim that 1+1=3. So you can understand my reluctance to take your word for it.
Ask oak, "thats different" if I said it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LMAO!

Proof, please.

Ask oak, "thats different" if I said it.

Well...I was asking you. Do you have a problem posting proof? Afterall, you guys spent over 6 hours bashing Lily, I figured you guys knew what you were talking about.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lil drama whore that one.

I like him most the time, but some times, he puts his lil pink panties on, and prances around the room. He REALLY likes what you've done to the place btw!!!!
You hit the mark, brah.
But don't kid yourself,
Those panties never come off-

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LMAO!

She did that on SG too....
It's one of the main reasons SG closed down

although you wont hear that since she's managed to smooze up to people who have no integrity and wont tell the truth about what really happened

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can only imagine the insane amount of bitching and complaining from her you must have had to deal with as a mod...
Ugh... jeez.. it was awful

I might one day get around to actually setting up in read only mode so you guys can see for yourselves the insanity and the blatant hypocrisy that was running rampant

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

It seemed to me that politics ate itself. With all the hysterical posting about the US election once that was over and all the Cons had lost their favourite sock puppet they had nothing to post about.

It was an obvious lesson in why politics have no place on a Flame forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It seemed to me that politics ate itself. With all the hysterical posting about the US election once that was over and all the Cons had lost their favourite sock puppet they had nothing to post about.

It was an obvious lesson in why politics have no place on a Flame forum.
NO it was a lot deeper than that.

Some of the best flaming can be birthed out of political discourse

but when you have unstable people at all levels of the community pyramid it's doomed to failure