Big Plans, Big Flop

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone else remember when fat Poarka was threatening LOLsuits at CosmicOutpost because farmer posted a picture of her being fat and stupid looking?

LMAO!

She was gonna get lawyers n shit
Yep. Toxic fukin snake bitch cant be trusted. I suppose the bitch will want "proof" of thatnext.

Proof, please.
My word is gold, motherfucker.

But you also claim that 1+1=3. So you can understand my reluctance to take your word for it.
Ask oak, "thats different" if I said it.

Well...I was asking you. Do you have a problem posting proof? Afterall, you guys spent over 6 hours bashing Lily, I figured you guys knew what you were talking about.
Post proof? Look in this very thread. Thats all the proof you need, douchebag.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone else remember when fat Poarka was threatening LOLsuits at CosmicOutpost because farmer posted a picture of her being fat and stupid looking?

LMAO!

She was gonna get lawyers n shit

She did that on SG too....
It's one of the main reasons SG closed down

although you wont hear that since she's managed to smooze up to people who have no integrity and wont tell the truth about what really happened
Yep, clown assed tramp goes full on rampage meltie and starts in with the legal threats. Typical with her for more than a decade. FRW used to call em meltpwneds!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh this is hilarious. SG closed because of me. Not because Flea left, I left and so did many others because Tweedle Dee and Twiddle Dum were left to run it.

They had a month or two without me being there, why couldn't they make it successful? I was gone afterall.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So a few days ago The Leaker and Flynn were made mods.

Funny, in an "Odd Choice!" kinda way.

But whatever.

There was no a strong reaction, other than The Leaker and Flynn both posting "Look at everybody melting!!" a few hundred times each. Apparently they expected people to give a fuck, and then decided to pretend it was happening.

But whatever. That is just them being them.

Now we see these recent "Deportation Orders".

It is another lame attempt to get a reaction.

But the whole thing has been done so poorly. All three cases are laughable. In mine, it was for something entirely on-topic. For Joo Dog's it was for something he said over 2 weeks ago. And for Lokmar....nothing in particular!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, if you people want to run a "Panel Abuse" troll, you need to use a little common sense, exercise some patience, and not make the whole thing so fuckin' obvious.

You are embarrassing yourselves.

More than usual.
You A real dimwit yo
The obviousness is what makes it a MASTERPIECE
If no one noticed who'd care

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
why is fat Poark so mad today?

Inflation, the prices in Taco Bell have shot up again.

Again with Taco Bell? Can you at least mix it up a bit, you repetitive twat?
You're a pig. Better?

No, you're still spamming with the same old shit. Try being funny. Prowler made me laugh with an insult earlier today.
I'm not here to amuse you, bitch.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Mods telling members how to post makes that mod look so goddamn bad. Kinda like Prowler who constantly, oddly makes himself look pathetic by HAHAHAHAHHAAAing in every single dud he posts. Does anyone here think Prowler's really laughing like that after posting substanceless scrollers?

That sucko even stopped to call someone boring - would anyone else here bother taking the time to type out and submit a post calling a boring poster boring? Of course not, because that would be admitting that you always read their boring posts, which would prove beyond all doubt that you have a serious case of ADHD...

SSS
- Like Prowler does.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Brawl Hall axiom, "to lame to reply to," is a good fit for BF. You utterly disregard boring shitposters. If you come across a huge mound of bum shit on the sidewalk, you don't put your finger in it, taste it, and then complain that it tastes like shit; instead, you walk past it and go about your business.

directly replying to boring assholes encourages them to continue to post more boring garbage.

Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a pig. Better?

No, you're still spamming with the same old shit. Try being funny. Prowler made me laugh with an insult earlier today.

That's true. Instead go fuck yourself.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're a pig. Better?

That's true. Instead go fuck yourself.
But I'm not here to amuse you, nigger bitch.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Brawl Hall axiom, "to lame to reply to," is a good fit for BF. You utterly disregard boring shitposters. If you come across a huge mound of bum shit on the sidewalk, you don't put your finger in it, taste it, and then complain that it tastes like shit; instead, you walk past it and go about your business.

directly replying to boring assholes encourages them to continue to post more boring garbage.

tltrt

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha why does everyone think prowler is a nutsac cleaner

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Wanna buy some feet or arse pics, scented candles dude?