Big protest after fatal beating of young gay man in Spain

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the sort of thing that hate breeds. Just stop it.

Six people have been arrested so far in connection with the killing of 24-year-old nursing assistant Samuel Luiz outside a nightclub in the northern town of A Coruna last Saturday (July 3).

Witnesses interviewed on Spanish TV have said the attackers shouted homophobic slurs during the beating, which coincided with Pride celebrations at the weekend.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Six people have been arrested so far in connection with the killing of 24-year-old nursing assistant Samuel Luiz outside a nightclub in the northern town of A Coruna last Saturday (July 3).

Witnesses interviewed on Spanish TV have said the attackers shouted homophobic slurs during the beating, which coincided with Pride celebrations at the weekend.

Were you aware that here in America during the RNC Brandon Straka was attacked by BLM protesters and threatened and called all kinds of homophobic slurs?

Why are you telling US to "stop it"? You know my daughter is gay.....do you know what worries me about HER safety? Fucking leftists who know shes not left wing.

These are the ONLY people in America flinging racist and homophobic abuse towards anyone. Leftist who are confronted with a black or homosexual person who does not support the left wing dogma. Oh and trans activists are insanely homophobic and misogynistic. Trans activists openly call for and support violence against women they call "terfs". Mostly lesbians who dont want penises inside them even when the penis owner identifies as a woman.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get mad because Australia just lets any bastard into the country... most of the crimes are committed by foreigners. I know it is useless for me to complain. America has far bigger illegal immigrant problems than we do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I get mad because Australia just lets any bastard into the country... most of the crimes are committed by foreigners. I know it is useless for me to complain. America has far bigger illegal immigrant problems than we do.

Only because we are a bigger country.

Go ahead and vent it.....its a completely valid complaint. Your country is important too and a lot of countries are suffering similar problems due to this wave of left wing insanity.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Go ahead and vent it.....its a completely valid complaint. Your country is important too and a lot of countries are suffering similar problems due to this wave of left wing insanity.

No, no, you're joined to Sth America and that is why you have bigger problems... we're surrounded by ocean but ours fly in through the front door and then overstay their visas.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will bet even money Muslims did this. It is just like the media to lie and hide that sort of information from the public.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, no, you're joined to Sth America and that is why you have bigger problems... we're surrounded by ocean but ours fly in through the front door and then overstay their visas.

True but I support everyone's liberties and rights. So this American has your back with the issues you feel are hurting your country and the people in it.

So many Australians are rooting for us sane Americans. Plus I like learning about what's going on in other places. This ideology is hurting everyone. :/

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Google youtube, Alan Jones, Mr Walkaway!!!

btw spitting on people and chucking drinks and cups in faces is legally defined as an assault. That gay guy should drag those BLM terrorists before the court.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

True but I support everyone's liberties and rights. So this American has your back with the issues you feel are hurting your country and the people in it.

So many Australians are rooting for us sane Americans. Plus I like learning about what's going on in other places. This ideology is hurting everyone. :/

well the UK and the Queen's Commonwealth countries are aligned with the USA... it's called the Anglo-American world power.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Google youtube, Alan Jones, Mr Walkaway!!!

btw spitting on people and chucking drinks and cups in faces is legally defined as an assault. That gay guy should drag those BLM terrorists before the court.

Yep! The issue is we have left wing activists DA and judges who are warping our laws to favor left wing bullshit.

Tucker is right wing conservative .....but he give a platform to those on the receiving end of injustice brought on by these left wing "movements".

You know it's on video and they "cant find" these homophobes BUT if you were rando Trump supporter with an American flag on the Capitol lawn on Jan 6th... facial recognition helps feds track you down in days and jail your ass for MONTHS over fucking "tresspassing".

Ain't it awesome? Lol. This is the plight right now.

Tresspass on the Capitol during a non left protest? Tracked down like a terrorists and jailed for months.

Gun down a black CHILD on the street during a BLM RIOT? Oh well....its just hard to find who did this. But it wasnt BLM! (Secoriea Turner)

SMH.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

well the UK and the Queen's Commonwealth countries are aligned with the USA... it's called the Anglo-American world power.

I just call it the corporate ran, anti liberty establishment.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who were the murderers?

Muslims?

There was an attack once during Pride Days in Vancouver when a crazed Muslim guy went around the streets bonking Gay men over the head with a hammer.

...it seems to excite these people.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just call it the corporate ran, anti liberty establishment.

It is a military aliance Dovy... If the USA GO TO WAR SO does the queens military... that icludes us.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus do you have no fucking shame? If this was just a random fight which resulted in the death of a young guy, you wouldn't give a shit and certainly wouldn't have bothered making a thread about it, but because it's potentially a 'homophobic' incident, it's somehow the most awful thing ever and everybody should be clutching their pearls in disgust like you are?

Piss off with your Cultural Marxist crap, it's beyond tiresome.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who were the murderers?

Muslims?

There was an attack once during Pride Days in Vancouver when a crazed Muslim guy went around the streets bonking Gay men over the head with a hammer.

Ha, Lotus will soon lose interest in the story if it turns out the assailants were ethnic minorities.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Were you aware that here in America during the RNC Brandon Straka was attacked by BLM protesters and threatened and called all kinds of homophobic slurs?

Why are you telling US to "stop it"? You know my daughter is gay.....do you know what worries me about HER safety? Fucking leftists who know shes not left wing.

Y'know what I find somewhat paradoxical is how the 'Left'l in the USA, Canada & Eurpe are so preoccupied with gay rights & gay people who make up perhaps just 5% of the population, but don't give a dman about those of the majority.

Like...it's OK for Gay men to go around in the streets naked flashing themselves at young children.

But it's not OK for straight men to have an similar orgy/Toga Party to 'express' themselves.

Straight people feel that we have all these strict rules imposed on us all th time, but this doesn't apply to gay people, partcularly gay men, who are under the radar for some reason as to what constitutes 'appropriate' social behavior.

It's kid of a double social standard.

While many of us who used to cosider ourselfs 'liberal' or on the Old Left aren't necessarily crossing the floor to the Right, we're becoming 'Independents' and choosing not identify with the "New Left' or the Modern Right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who were the murderers?

Muslims?

See josephine, not all muhzies are bad!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus do you have no fucking shame? If this was just a random fight which resulted in the death of a young guy, you wouldn't give a shit and certainly wouldn't have bothered making a thread about it, but because it's potentially a 'homophobic' incident, it's somehow the most awful thing ever and everybody should be clutching their pearls in disgust like you are?

Piss off with your Cultural Marxist crap, it's beyond tiresome.

If they cant address what you say, they call you stupid.

So.....shouldnt even be a shocker.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait.. I thought things were so much better for the fudge packers and degenerates over there ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Faggots have never had it so good, the majority of 'homophobic' attacks are committed by ethnic minorities, usually Muslims. It's always hilarious witnessing leftists go into panic mode whenever this happens, due to not having a clue which side to condemn and which to support....