Biggie Buffet

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He squawks like a parrot. I wish we weren't dealing with Trump in the presidency again and we could move on from him permanently. They go on about TDS, that fucker is still trying to be the President. He, and they, haven't moved on.
Be patient. Fatso has a tough row to hoe. Most close to him have bailed on him. His ignorant children are still hanging on. Then there’s Putin. Fatso better win, or he’s dead. I prefer dead

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be patient. Fatso has a tough row to hoe. Most close to him have bailed on him. His ignorant children are still hanging on. Then there’s Putin. Fatso better win, or he’s dead. I prefer dead

I don't really care about Trump on a personal level. I rarely start any threads about him. He's like cancer, it's not a quick fix, he will be around for years. A person's got to pace themselves.

I see what moron is doing, he's trying to prove @Admin. has "spammed" the forum with Trump references. Maybe if they quit feeding the troll it would stop.

Righties troll the board with "Dems" this and "Biden" that...as they say in Spanish "La zorra nunca se ve la cola"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahooooga Ahooooga "Batten down the hatches" I'm under attack because someone disagrees with me so I'm going to start attacking them for that! It's so intolerable! I just won't take it lying down.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
How many Koi have you throat f*&^ed to death today?
♪ ♫ Answering the musical question ♪ ♫

xbzep9k.jpg