Biggie Buffet

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not gonna happen Bigly Belly.

Can you imagine telling a woman "Sorry, my dick is small..."?

Talk about drying shit up...lmfao

eta: Before any fragile egos think I'm dick shaming, I'm not. It's the insecurity of telling a woman that your dick is small during foreplay. That's a turn off. The vagina is only like just under three to about 3.5 inches in length. When aroused it can stretch to about 5 inches or so. A man doesn't need to be huge to satisfy a woman, but being confident and also enthusiastic about pleasing her goes a hell of a long way.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
If fat fuck doesn’t have a panel to abuse, he hides in cowering shame

He got busted hard by posting a fatally retarded screenshot of his admin panel from the site he had to create for Legion because that was the only fucking way he could ever be accepted (but never respected) in that gang. That humiliating screenshot conspicuously showed the option for him to read the other member's private messages because he knew he'd always get thoughtlessly left out of everything they were up to.

In short, Legion was some anti-establishment gang of shitheads who went around spamming and derailing small sites, all the while needing one of their own to do all their seedy planning at. Hmmmm, how could they possibly find somebody stupid enough to foot the bill for their incredibly short-lived sepulcher?

That reminds me of the bad joke about the people who desperately need to be recognized as being part of an elite group: Mensa. "Membership dues for American Mensa are $79/single year, $215/three-year membership, and $350/five-year membership. Life Memberships are also available, based on your age at the time acceptable proof is received at the American Mensa National Office." What a fucking coincidence...

SSS
- Know your place, halfling, and you'll be better off for it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think they are whining about you posting screen shots from over there here at BF.

:eyeRoLL: Nothing they've ever done...
There are some thoughtful posters there. Mostly they do the same and worse. Go look

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

He got busted hard by posting a fatally retarded screenshot of his admin panel from the site he had to create for Legion because that was the only fucking way he could ever be accepted (but never respected) in that gang. That humiliating screenshot conspicuously showed the option for him to read the other member's private messages because he knew he'd always get thoughtlessly left out of everything they were up to.

In short, Legion was some anti-establishment gang of shitheads who went around spamming and derailing small sites, all the while needing one of their own to do all their seedy planning at. Hmmmm, how could they possibly find somebody stupid enough to foot the bill for their incredibly short-lived sepulcher?

That reminds me of the bad joke about the people who desperately need to be recognized as being part of an elite group: Mensa. "Membership dues for American Mensa are $79/single year, $215/three-year membership, and $350/five-year membership. Life Memberships are also available, based on your age at the time acceptable proof is received at the American Mensa National Office." What a fucking coincidence...

SSS
- Know your place, halfling, and you'll be better off for it.
That's beyond stupid. Holy shit

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Yo Sea, congrats for making 10 posts at that other board Flea ran for a while. I was banned after my first post which was pretty damn good. Flea claimed a single picture that I included in that beauty was just too much. One picture of this, which I'm amazed is still up on YT. It doesn't come close to showing the real 9-minute, one-shot scene in Irreversible:

*edit - starts at the 4:16 mark

It's forever infamous now, like this one from Possession that gets deleted every time anyone tries to put up the subway "abortion" scene at starting at the 7:06 mark on this one which will be removed soon enough:

Wanna see it? It's a masterpiece that is basically the cornerstone of the arthouse film genre:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do it, there's nothing else like it. It always makes my top 3 or top 5 list of my favorite movies...

SSS
- The movie industry is broken and won't ever see anything like Possession again, starring Sam Niell.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yo Sea, congrats for making 10 posts at that other board Flea ran for a while. I was banned after my first post which was pretty damn good. Flea claimed a single picture that I included in that beauty was just too much. One picture of this, which I'm amazed is still up on YT. It doesn't come close to showing the real 9-minute, one-shot scene in Irreversible:

It's forever infamous now, like this one from Possession that gets deleted every time anyone tries to put up the subway "abortion" scene at starting at the 7:06 mark on this one which will be removed soon enough:

Wanna see it? It's a masterpiece that is basically the cornerstone of the arthouse film genre:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do it, there's nothing else like it. It always makes my top 3 or top 5 list of my favorite movies...

SSS
- The movie industry is broken and won't ever see anything like Possession again, starring Sam Niell.

That is a sick film. Cowardly and gross.