Biggie Buffet

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are seething over this thread @ the Cashew. Led by the Hermaphrodite Dinky Dianna.

Oh, so it's okay to have dozens of pages about this forum under "forum gossip" and who knows how many on myself, Admin or Murdy, but this one hurts their feelings?

Awwww, too bad they have the fattest fuck on all these frequented forums on theirs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you know DKG invited all of us to join the BC, especially me. I bit, and eventually they let me in. I believe I made 10 posts. The last was to Herman, explaining the fate of Rudy G. I still see my name there as the newest member, but now I am unable to post. It’s as one way as it gets.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you know DKG invited all of us to join the BC, especially me. I bit, and eventually they let me in. I believe I made 10 posts. The last was to Herman, explaining the fate of Rudy G. I still see my name there as the newest member, but now I am unable to post. It’s as one way as it gets.

Yeah, someone told me about it. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

10 posts and they batten down the hatches?

ezo-snowflakes.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Souelbro, EKG has always been a sick little freak, afraid of his own shadow.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Souelbro, EKG has always been a sick little freak, afraid of his own shadow.

Look, I have nothing bad to say about Seoulbro. He was always civil and decent when posting to me directly. I may not agree with his politics, but all I've seen makes me believe he's a decent sort.

I think he thinks he's among his type of people when he's with what I call "contards". I would argue that he's different. I wish he saw himself as different than the raging lunatics at his forum too.

Tanaka

Factory Bastard
Just what I expected. More bull. I've read through many posts since I joined and I noticed that there are many nasty posts by some members here that put Biggs to shame. Why pick on him?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Selling appliances, that's how Gates, Musk and Buffet did it...you're probably a Zillionaire...

I am already comfortably retired.

The ~$500 I made recently selling four dishwashers took about 3 hours of my time.

When an opportunity comes along to make easy money like that, I will often take advantage of it.

I am a multimillionaire. But that is very common nowadaze.

• ROFL
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just what I expected. More bull. I've read through many posts since I joined and I noticed that there are many nasty posts by some members here that put Biggs to shame. Why pick on him?
Try this. Ask the person who banned him.