Biggie Buffet

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you know DKG invited all of us to join the BC, especially me. I bit, and eventually they let me in. I believe I made 10 posts. The last was to Herman, explaining the fate of Rudy G. I still see my name there as the newest member, but now I am unable to post. It’s as one way as it gets.
Sorry bro both me and flea thought you were treated badly.

Why invite you there then treat you like shit? I don't get it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry bro both me and flea thought you were treated badly.

Why invite you there then treat you like shit? I don't get it.
That shit can't be avoided. Doesn't matter what genre of forum either, there will always be e-losers that ruin things.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@reaper

When I made my first account there I used TOR if memory serves. This is before all of the bullshit alts I created that made me look like a complete jackass. Because of this "feud' going on between here and there at the time, without any proof whatsoever DKG, Biggie and a few others grilled me daily accusing me of being BF and wouldn't let up. There's quite a few reasons why TBC is quiet and boring, but one of the biggest ones is that your forum treats new members with mixed signals and skepticism. Who the fuck wants to login to that every day?

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you impaired in some way?

@Admin. My words above were meant for the clown above you. Your post just showed up before mine and it looks like it was aimed at you, but it wasn't. Sorry.

Last edited:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I meant Biggie. It was a stupid attempt at a sarcastic joke.
3282dd74e182750812aba7e0dbc71ce0a848919c.jpeg

Tanaka

Factory Bastard
Did you know DKG invited all of us to join the BC, especially me. I bit, and eventually they let me in. I believe I made 10 posts. The last was to Herman, explaining the fate of Rudy G. I still see my name there as the newest member, but now I am unable to post. It’s as one way as it gets.
So you made no effort to work it out with us?! wtf?