Biggie Buffet

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine him floating in the pool of a Carnival cruise ship. Just bobbing up and down like the fishing accessory...you may know they are round spheres that float on the surface of the water and plunge into the water when you get a fish on the line. Like so:

There he is bobbing up and down with a look of determination. He has to watch for the cruise staff as they start to set up the buffet...rolling out the carts with all the items needed for set up. This is his cue to paddle his ginormous ass to the edge of the pool. It takes him 5 minutes just to climb out of the water. I mean, going from weightlessness to the enormous pressure from gravity must be jarring to those knees. He needs another 5 minutes just to get his breath back to normal snorting and huffing.

Then he has to collect his giant mu'umu'u and throw it on over his enormous body. In spite of these challenges, he manages to be the first in line.

What do you think his buffet strategy is?

Last edited:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine him floating in the pool of a Carnival cruise ship. Just bobbing up and down like the fishing accessory...you may know they are round spheres that float on the surface of the water and plunge into the water when you get a fish on the line. Like so:

What do you think his buffet strategy is?

Eat early, eat fast, eat often. Stack those plates!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm probably going to sound like a moron with this reply but it wouldn't be the first time. I'm guessing that he pays the staff in advance to make sure he's the first to eat.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm probably going to sound like a moron with this reply but it wouldn't be the first time. I'm guessing that he pays the staff in advance to make sure he's the first to eat.
Nah he probably just follows trumps example and elbows his way to the front, like an entitled slob.

trump-push-trump.gif

mmmm hamberders with ketchup!