Biggie Fatstacks broken keyboard follies

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This poor slob has probably thrown more phones on account of he can't post here Verizon should lobby for an Olympic game.

How many tears has lardo cried that BF took away his only forum of social interaction?

Think about it- most of you idiots here are socially awkward, and yes, I'm being kind with that assumption. But Biggie has nothing if he don't have these forums.

Here's a reenacted reaction when poor FattySlobs found out he was ass boxed

As the only Reg here, it's my responsibility to take the pinked retard off retard status.

Right now I'd say the year 2132.

Haw Haw.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This poor slob has probably thrown more phones on account of he can't post here Verizon should lobby for an Olympic game.

How many tears has lardo cried that BF took away his only forum of social interaction?

Think about it- most of you idiots here are socially awkward, and yes, I'm being kind with that assumption. But Biggie has nothing if he don't have these forums.

Here's a reenacted reaction when poor FattySlobs found out he was ass boxed

As the only Reg here, it's my responsibility to take the pinked retard off retard status.

Right now I'd say the year 2132.

Haw Haw.

Nobody here is socially awkward you bleating sheep-fanny-eyed muppet. We’re on a forum, so given that revelation, makes us social fucking butterflies ya dumb fucking Chicongonian. LMFAO

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao. I make little bitches like olive oyl cry their eyes out

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lmao. I make little bitches like olive oyl cry their eyes out
TglapHI.png

"I'm on a luxury cruise, lol!" Stubby

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Says the retard with a 40k post count....

Try again, stupid.
You’re an absolute idiot. I go out socially on occasion with a few friends. In all honesty I prefer to chill out at home these days. I think it’s an age thing…one day your brother and yourself will work that one out. One day when you’re responsible parents…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
suck a dick short stuff, preferably biggys than he can rate it :LOL3:\

perfect-ten-score.gif
Your father raped you as a child kiddo and you battle with maturity. And that’s why you’re like a white Michael Jackson giggling like a loon…I shall call you bubbles! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA…on account of your projection!

:Whaaa::WTF6::Whaaa::WTF6:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your father raped you as a child kiddo and you battle with maturity. And that’s why you’re like a white Michael Jackson giggling like a loon…I shall call you bubbles! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA…on account of your projection!

:Whaaa::WTF6::Whaaa::WTF6:

Ill call you Jeffrey
mqdefault.jpg