xXx
Site Supporter
who invited the typing sleeping pill ?

ffs

cat-sleep.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure you are a nice person in the real world but to post in the flaming forum that flaming is lame is akin to saying fires are goofy while in the middle of a fire.

I don't go to your book club and say reading is for washed up bittys who dream of extinct milkmen to fuck them raw so why would you rub flamers raw for something they enjoy and you don't understand?

Before you judge; seek to understand. Assume positive intent. Art doesn't abide by social norms, morals or mores. Bashing people with words probably came right after the invention of words. And thank fuck for that. The karens of the world wouldn't be kept in check without flaming. And laughs would only come from squeaky clean make me puke humor like Forrest Gump.

I promise I have no intention of taking away the Pulitzer Prize you've won for flaming.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flaming died a few years back...I remember reading that headline at Flame Truth.

The forums wars are a false flag.

The community has about as many members as a clumsy carpenter has fingers.

The only topics of conversation in the community are Lily and Lily...and more Lily with a pinch of Admin.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I promise I have no intention of taking away the Pulitzer Prize you've won for flaming.

Different strokes. I masturbate & you finger. We don't get all get off the same way.

If humanity were clones, I would agree with you and you with me and what a fucking boring pair of dinosaurs awaiting a meteoric death we would be.... do you see?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Don't be a grumpy old fuck. Didn't you catch any little fishies today?

I like a lot of the Flametards. Some of them can be quite witty, but they lack the extempore skills we Trolls mastered with our baby steps on the internets. I actually participated in a flaming match once on CO. I lost (imagine that), but that's only because the voting panel was rigged. Fucking Democrats again!

But it was a fun experience.
Any nigerian scammer can go in with a sob story and get gift cards you daft fuckwad. Flaming is art. Trolling is lying by another name. Get a clue, ya nutless hack. Options are better than no options and opinions are better than no opinions but to craft an entertaining flame and crack a smile has more pinky skill than sending a pm, getting some pi, then posting said pi, and claiming air victories like Durian fruit exclaiming, yay I don't teh stink!

'Every man dies and yet not every man really lives' - William Wallace, Braveheart

Every flamer can troll and yet not every troll can flame ~ Mr NiceGuy

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are people in the so called community really sitting at the dinner table, mashed potato bits flying out of their mouths, screaming Oink and discussing Lily...I got that idea from reading the community forums...the total obsession with one person, namely Lily, is so bizarre. When some of these people wake up, the first sentence they type is about Lily.

I'd just like to say... GET A LIFE, will you people? I mean, for crying out loud, it's just a forum! I mean, look at you, look at the way you're acting! You've turned an enjoyable way to waste time on the internet, into a COLOSSAL SHITNADO.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
For the first time in some time after time I just popped over to the Blimp Cashoo, and took a quick gander at their "shoutbox" it is all whining and sniveling about Lily and this place, why can't those old biddies tend to their own knitting?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
who invited the typing sleeping pill ?

ffs

cat-sleep.gif
adhd glue sniffers are bored by reading. Good thing your name is X, otherwise you'd be so dumb as to fucking forget how to spell a single letter.
Flaming died a few years back...I remember reading that headline at Flame Truth.

The only topics of conversation in the community are Lily and Lily...and more Lily with a pinch of Admin.

Things come in waves. Fuck, even WAVES come back in waves. Tsunami? Bell bottoms are back. Acid washed jeans are back. Cut up jeans are back. Not only that; but things come back with vengeance. As a kid I saw jeans with a knee hole. Now it looks like the girl had a fight with Wolverine and lost 90% the front of her denim material.

Flaming is not dead. At most it is dormant. But it will come harder than your father into a more welcoming recepticle than your mother and only those like moi have lived long enough to realize the vicious cycle of funnay that is life will appreciate its girth.

You've been foreskinwarned. n00b

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Any nigerian scammer can go in with a sob story and get gift cards you daft fuckwad. Flaming is art. Trolling is lying by another name. Get a clue, ya nutless hack. Options are better than no options and opinions are better than no opinions but to craft an entertaining flame and crack a smile has more pinky skill than sending a pm, getting some pi, then posting said pi, and claiming air victories like Durian fruit exclaiming, yay I don't teh stink!

'Every man dies and yet not every man really lives' - William Wallace, Braveheart

Every flamer can troll and yet not every troll can flame ~ Mr NiceGuy
A "flame" was originally a literary device defined as a witty insult deftly and artfully placed within a wider argument or discourse. I've read a lot of flaming matches over the years, going all the way back to Brawl Stall, and I don't remember a single one that didn't amount to anything more than a glorified put down contest. There is never an actual issue being debated or discussed, just two sides hurling insults at each other.

Not to say that can't be entertaining, but it does get stale after 10,000 variations of the same insult get thrown back and forth.

You seem to not understand what trolling is as well. You mention PI, but the fact is I've seen more PI tossed about the Duchies of Flametardia than I ever did with Trolls. Most of the flaming matches I've read were filled with the PI of the contestants because that's all they had to insult each other with.

Trolling is nothing more than tossing out chum and then trying to hook and string along the mark that takes the bait.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Now that there, is why trolling is far superior to flaming.

Trolling for the win!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Different strokes. I masturbate & you finger. We don't get all get off the same way.

If humanity were clones, I would agree with you and you with me and what a fucking boring pair of dinosaurs awaiting a meteoric death we would be.... do you see?

Absolutely. I stated my preferences. I never said anything about what other people should do, did I?

Being discerning is a good skill, especially for flamers, I would think.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say whether flaming, trolling, or not, what wins is creativity + humour.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
A "flame" was originally defined as a witty insult deftly and artfully placed within a wider argument or discourse. I've read a lot of flaming matches over the years, going all the way back to Brawl Stall, and I don't remember a single one that didn't amount to anything more than a glorified put down contest. There is never an actual issue being debated or discussed, just two sides hurling insults at each other.
Did you not watch the Lincoln movie in 2012?

Not only did Lincoln & Thaddeus Stevens put down advocates of slavery with witty retorts; Stevens added votes to the bill against slavery by saying blacks require seperate yet equal accomodations even though in his heart of hearts he knew ALL HUMANITY IS EQUAL REGARDLESS OF COLOR.

The ultimate of flames & trolls fighting for individual freedoms trumps any shitty poll cast by noncombatants in the evergoing battle for the soul of humanity.

While I appreciate an opinion as it is a paragon of expression of our humanity, please know that I can't condone a dismissive statement of flaming from either yourself or Lily because although neither of you find them noteworthy; I myself, see them as notes no other organism upon earth can compose due to their lack of the sheer intelligence gifted upon us for the soul purpose of whatever the fuck we desire to manifest.

From calling someone ghey to trolling equal rights for everyone of every color.

Flaming & trolling can be used for good & evil.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not only did Lincoln & Thaddeus Stevens put down advocates of slavery with witty retorts; Stevens added votes to the bill against slavery by saying blacks require seperate yet equal accomodations even though in his heart of hearts he knew ALL HUMANITY IS EQUAL REGARDLESS OF COLOR.

The ultimate of flames & trolls fighting for individual freedoms trumps any shitty poll cast by noncombatants in the evergoing battle for the soul of humanity.

While I appreciate an opinion as it is a paragon of expression of our humanity, please know that I can't condone a dismissive statement of flaming from either yourself or Lily because although neither of you find them noteworthy; I myself, see them as notes no other organism upon earth can compose due to their lack of the sheer intelligence gifted upon us for the soul purpose of whatever the fuck we desire to manifest.

I appreciate the effort and passion you put into your response. There is a there there.

I would argue that what you see, on any of these "rival" forums, is not anything like you might have seen in Lincoln (my favorite story is that of Ethan Allen in the "water closet"). I would love that. What we see now are no better than middle school insults and poo slinging from lower primates. If you want to see a version of that in more modern times, but still at least 50 years ago, I would suggest you watch William Buckley vs James Baldwin. If you want to see Buckley meltdown, watch him debate Gore Vidal.

It might be interesting to see such a battle of wits. However, we'd have to make sure the combatants have two things. An issue to debate and *ahem* wits. No poo slinging monkeys.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I'd say whether flaming, trolling, or not, what wins is creativity + humour.
It totally underscores your nickname. Did you get an A in intelligence & a double D in bras?

If you were a hoosier cabinet would you be so chesty in drawers as to be an underwire window showcase model?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It totally underscores your nickname. Did you get an A in intelligence & a double D in bras?

If you were a hoosier cabinet would you be so chesty in drawers as to be an underwire window showcase model?
oi !
sleeping pill ....
go bore some other peepole

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's quite a word salad that doesn't really say anything.

No. I didn't watch a Lincoln movie in 2012. I don't watch a lot of movies. Not a big fan. But at least you understand that a "flame" is, indeed, merely a literary device that is part of a wider discourse as you outline in the Lincoln-Stevens debate from your movie.

I do agree that flaming and trolling can be used for good or evil depending on the purposes of the persons doing the flaming or trolling.

Me? I just do this shit for fun.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. I didn't watch a Lincoln movie in 2012. I don't watch a lot of movies. Not a big fan. But at least you understand that a "flame" is, indeed, merely a literary device that is part of a wider discourse as you outline in the Lincoln-Stevens debate from your movie.

I do agree that flaming and trolling can be used for good or evil depending on the purposes of the persons doing the flaming or trolling.

I would recommend watching it for the amazing performance of Daniel Day Lewis, if nothing more.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I appreciate the effort and passion you put into your response. There is a there there.

I would argue that what you see, on any of these "rival" forums, is not anything like you might have seen in Lincoln (my favorite story is that of Ethan Allen in the "water closet"). I would love that. What we see now are no better than middle school insults and poo slinging from lower primates. If you want to see a version of that in more modern times, but still at least 50 years ago, I would suggest you watch William Buckley vs James Baldwin. If you want to see Buckley meltdown, watch him debate Gore Vidal.

It might be interesting to see such a battle of wits. However, we'd have to make sure the combatants have two things. An issue to debate and *ahem* wits. No poo slinging monkeys.
The tie that binds humanity is humor. Even the most ardent Karens can be broken to laughter. A gift of language bourne from those who endeavoured long enough to appreciate its blitzkrieg effort long before blitzkrieg was even a thing.

Did you see The Crow? The line that, 'Mother, is the name of God on the lips & hearts of all children. Do you understand?"

Flaming is humor. It is an attempt to sway minds of viirtue by laughter. A uniquely distinct human action. So when flaming is disparaged either by yourself of Reggie, know that I defend your opinions to an endless degree because opinions are freedom and yet clapback because my just as equal an espression of freedom means an endless well of entertainment no other organism will be afforded at the expense of evlolution making us the sole beneficiaries of self awareness.

We make each other laugh. No other animal does this. From something as simple as a knock knock joke to something as complex as individual freedom.

Evolution does not die. It challenges us to make each other laugh. Flamers make people laugh. They are the true winners of evolution because you may disagree but you laughed and had a second opinion.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The tie that binds humanity is humor. Even the most ardent Karens can be broken to laughter. A gift of language bourne from those who endeavoured long enough to appreciate its blitzkrieg effort long before blitzkrieg was even a thing.

Did you see The Crow? The line that, 'Mother, is the name of God on the lips & hearts of all children. Do you understand?"

Flaming is humor. It is an attempt to sway minds my virtue of laughter. A uniquely distinct human action. So when flaming is disparaged either by yourself of Reggie, know that I defend your opinions to an endless degree because opinions are freedom and yet clapback because my just as equal an espression of freedom means an endless well of enfertainment no other organism will be afforded at the ex

Okay, you take it as seriously as is your wont.

Much like Reggie, this is entertainment for me.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
A "flame" was originally a literary device defined as a witty insult deftly and artfully placed within a wider argument or discourse. I've read a lot of flaming matches over the years, going all the way back to Brawl Stall, and I don't remember a single one that didn't amount to anything more than a glorified put down contest. There is never an actual issue being debated or discussed, just two sides hurling insults at each other.

Not to say that can't be entertaining, but it does get stale after 10,000 variations of the same insult get thrown back and forth.

You seem to not understand what trolling is as well. You mention PI, but the fact is I've seen more PI tossed about the Duchies of Flametardia than I ever did with Trolls. Most of the flaming matches I've read were filled with the PI of the contestants because that's all they had to insult each other with.

Trolling is nothing more than tossing out chum and then trying to hook and string along the mark that takes the bait.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Yer mom wears army boots, btw.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Me too. For fun

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
According to Stat Boy...75% of the posts at BC are talk about BF and various members in the so called community. I went from reading my daily TMZ email to reading about BF and Lily at BC. Not many of you seem to be touching grass this summer...LOL.
This fucking tr00n... he's more fickle than a 14 yr old girl.