Hey Biggie-Shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
admin still sucks cock
Says the Shrimp w/o a College Degree.

:Awesomeness:

who gives a fuck about a college degree? I know way too many people that make hundreds of thousands a year with just a high school diploma. Stick your degree up your gaping anus, you faggot.

College degrees are not just about money, though.

I once had a friend who was going on and on about some horrible shit some family from her home town did. She kept saying it was such a surprise, because they were a "good family." I finally asked her what she meant by a "good family." She said, "Oh, they were very wealthy. At the top of the heap there."

Fuck that shit. Money is the root of all evil. Not education. Money.

I agree about money but the way "education" is being used here isnt really appropriate.

What IS education and what makes one more educated than another?

You dont just go through 4 years of uni and become just generally "more educated". You ARE more educated in your field than Big would be. Bit Big is far more educated in his field than anyone here....uni or not.

The public has been slightly brainwashed here to think of education as some institutionalized thing you've obtained that makes you superior in some way to other people. We are guided to believe this because it makes people wealthy when you pay thousands and thousands of dollars for this rigid and institutionalized form of job training that is vaguely called "education".

Real education and learning is so much deeper and such an ongoing experience.

Just like the point you just made about money and how being wealthy doesnt make a family a good one, having a university degree doesnt automatically make someone more generally educated than someone who went through trades or earned a 2 year degree. There is more to it than that. There are people who can get through years of uni and learn nothing. Or learn just enough to pass that test.

I guess this really depends on what "education" means to someone.

And it just seems really closed minded to cancel out everyone from the "educated" club if they didnt attend a university.

You cant really blame people for questioning exactly wtf is being taught in these unis that cause so many students to go radicalized with no basic understanding of how the country works and also seeing themselves as more educated than everyone who disagrees with them.

Kinda flies in the face of what one would expect from an intelligent, educated individual.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh look, the hypocrites are out in force tonight, seemingly determined to make their point more pertinently than a throwaway comment demands.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I know why blandstump is asking Dovey if she's a nurse

he wants to buy himself more time in the recreation room when his nurses come to cart him away
Hey assholes. Be a shame if someone fucked up this cryfest by saying NIGGER!, wouldnt it?

Are you trying to send Turdock wild with lust?

As Murdy slams your face in the dust.
"And then what happened?"

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I think I know why blandstump is asking Dovey if she's a nurse

he wants to buy himself more time in the recreation room when his nurses come to cart him away
Hey assholes. Be a shame if someone fucked up this cryfest by saying NIGGER!, wouldnt it?

Are you trying to send Turdock wild with lust?

As Murdy slams your face in the dust.
"And then what happened?"

You should tell us, the floor is yours, it always was if you only tried.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh look, the hypocrites are out in force tonight, seemingly determined to make their point more pertinently than a throwaway comment demands.
I kind of think ppl here are getting sick of their act.

I’ll let you in on a secret;

Once the tournament’s are over I’ll be back jumpstarting this place and that one thing I DM’you about will pop off.

Those who will remain unknown for now, refuse to post here while those two morons are here.

Now, great content creators, five of them, or Biggy and Dovid? I’m sure BF wants great content here….

Sayin

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Once the tournament’s are over I’ll be back jumpstarting this place and that one thing I DM’you about will pop off.

Those who will remain unknown for now, refuse to post here while those two morons are here.

Now, great content creators, five of them, or Biggy and Dovid? I’m sure BF wants great content here….

Sayin

I beat you to the jump start.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't fuck wiff da Irish, the British learned that to their cost a hundred years ago.

I recall being introduced to the Irish -British conflict when I was just a girl. It was maybe the late 70's, early 80's and remember going to an event at a park in SF. Crowds of people listening to speakers and suddenly they announced some IRA supporting musicians, suddenly there were a group of people marching through the crowd with bagpipes.

They got a rousing round of applause and it seared a memory in my mind of how much support they got from the crowd while listening to the lovely music of the bagpipes.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's face it it's really quite simple, disagree wiff everyone while acknowledging everyone. All you need is a well earned name K.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sayin

Content creators, WTF is that?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Sayin

Something you haven’t seen in awhile here in this community outside of about three ppl

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
admin still sucks cock
Says the Shrimp w/o a College Degree.

:Awesomeness:

who gives a fuck about a college degree? I know way too many people that make hundreds of thousands a year with just a high school diploma. Stick your degree up your gaping anus, you faggot.

College degrees are not just about money, though.

I once had a friend who was going on and on about some horrible shit some family from her home town did. She kept saying it was such a surprise, because they were a "good family." I finally asked her what she meant by a "good family." She said, "Oh, they were very wealthy. At the top of the heap there."

Fuck that shit. Money is the root of all evil. Not education. Money.

I agree about money but the way "education" is being used here isnt really appropriate.

What IS education and what makes one more educated than another?

You dont just go through 4 years of uni and become just generally "more educated". You ARE more educated in your field than Big would be. Bit Big is far more educated in his field than anyone here....uni or not.

The public has been slightly brainwashed here to think of education as some institutionalized thing you've obtained that makes you superior in some way to other people. We are guided to believe this because it makes people wealthy when you pay thousands and thousands of dollars for this rigid and institutionalized form of job training that is vaguely called "education".

Real education and learning is so much deeper and such an ongoing experience.

Just like the point you just made about money and how being wealthy doesnt make a family a good one, having a university degree doesnt automatically make someone more generally educated than someone who went through trades or earned a 2 year degree. There is more to it than that. There are people who can get through years of uni and learn nothing. Or learn just enough to pass that test.

I guess this really depends on what "education" means to someone.

And it just seems really closed minded to cancel out everyone from the "educated" club if they didnt attend a university.

You cant really blame people for questioning exactly wtf is being taught in these unis that cause so many students to go radicalized with no basic understanding of how the country works and also seeing themselves as more educated than everyone who disagrees with them.

Kinda flies in the face of what one would expect from an intelligent, educated individual.
Stop whining, if you really want a degree, go get one, if not quit stressing over it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who defend this terror group have absolutely zero empathy,

So fucking sad it's happening here. :(

Well Americans who sought independence in Gt.Britain were branded terrorist long before they fielded a conglomeration of militia to fight under one uniform, and one flag. One either believes in democracy, or fights against a mere interpretation of it.

We called it sedition then, and you seem to wield it as terrorism now.

Oh so destroy communities of innocent citizens, attack and brutally beat and murder innocent people and destroy communities for "dEmOcRaCy!!"

The Revolutionary war saw in fighting between loyalists (to the king) and revolutionaries(Americans).

And once again we have establishment loyalists fighting the people on behalf of the establishment down to over taxing, corruption and infringing on the civil rights and liberties of citizens.

Dont try to sell this bullshit that a domestic terrorist group that launches violent and destructive attacks on innocent people, destroying communities, that is enabled and tolerated by the government, that is being permitted to violate the RIGHTS of citizens....is ANY WHERE near comparable to the revolutionaries who fought for the independence of the country.

In fact, BLM hates our country and its founding and the people who fought for it. You know....the evil genocidal and racist colonizers. They hate private property rights and any level of free market and they hate racial harmony.

They are "trained marxists" scammers who exist to do nothing but cause unrest during election years. And with all the millions they have raised, not a penny has gone towards all the innocent lives they've destroyed.

So spare me this priviledge high horse bullshit. Not a single white person who supports this utter shit cares one single tiny bit about the country and the regular people in it. You care about yourselves and whatever sanctimonious self serving high you feel when you support the trendiest dangerous radicals.

If YOU had to live in the aftermath and you were the one suffering the consequences, youd be singing a different tune. But since it's just poor minorities, who you dont have to look at or hear from... who dont have the resources or reach to be truly heard .....you can blow your own ego at thier expense pretending you are on the "hero" side. The "democracy" side.

Really you just have no empathy. You dont see others as human beings. So you can ignore the mother of Secoriea Turner having to bury her 8 year old little girl because "black lives matter".

You get no points from me supporting a violent group of radicals who harm and hurt innocent people. Its vile, vulgar, and an attack on the country.

You guys are cult brainwashed though... so you dont get it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sayin

It's not an unhinged 50 year old fortnight player who break outs like herpes every few months to wail about two other posters he hates and why they should be banned.

He has been talking about "creating content" for years but all he really cares about is whining about me and Big. I'm willing to bet whatever "content" he "creates" is going to just be that. The Big and Dove show that we dont even care to show up to.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Sayin

It's not an unhinged 50 year old fortnight player who break outs like herpes every few months to wail about two other posters he hates and why they should be banned.

He has been talking about "creating content" for years but all he really cares about is whining about me and Big. I'm willing to bet whatever "content" he "creates" is going to just be that. The Big and Dove show that we dont even care to show up to.

Well the truth is you never understood while being entranced in your fairy fabled princess mode.

Just like you were when telling us all gleefully that you were a trainee nurse, and now deny all knowledge of ever once elevating dat to the fact you demanded.

I couldn't give a fuck about what you continually claim you are, I was just never disappointed in what you never proved you were.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I get it, we are all liars here to some extent. However, most of us don't get on a bus, forget about us and put all the blame on Kevin. You always did dat yourself.