Hey Biggie Cameltoe Face

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Nobody outside of washed up has beens, never weres, and sufferers of mild retardation want to go to your site.

It looks like it's stuck in 1998 moronic limbo with post emoji tramp stamps. You are using dated tech and it shows. Pay for the software instead of finding it on a fucking dump site.

That shit hole is already dead and getting the morons who don't have the skills to actually create content, and put a fucking electric fence around them like cattle so you can all bleed together cuz the big bad mods here hurt your little feels isn't some big "gotcha", nor is it some sort of level up when the best you can attract are the fucking spam bots of this community.

You have one good poster worth reading, and it ain't you.

As for this whole "BF VS KM" bullshit, BF is my guy. Sorry haters.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fuck dood, you're making the same whiney one poast threads as them over there ha ha ha

I only responded so it's two and we don't look so pathetic, think you dimwit ...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had a hard time navigated the BC site with all the wiggly emoticons and this weird alert noise when someone typed in the shatbox...I had Ellie log onto BC using the PS5 and it was a bit easier to scroll the site with a joystick but not much.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
fuck dood, you're making the same whiney one poast threads as them over there ha ha ha

I only responded so it's two and we don't look so pathetic, think you dimwit ...
I don't look "pathetic" you blabbering miscreant. So siphon some of that water fucking up your brainwaves.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I expected this thread to have 100 replies already.

Do better, Poofer LOL
I just got back from vacay, toots.

I'm not going to the mentally challenged forum where the aesthetic looks like the inmates took alot of acid and started recreating a really bad Bob Ross painting with a bunch of blunt crayons, but that's just me.

Rumor has it that shits so old you need to hook up a scroll wheel to your phone.

Derp derp

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I had a hard time navigated the BC site with all the wiggly emoticons and this weird alert noise when someone typed in the shatbox...I had Ellie log onto BC using the PS5 and it was a bit easier to scroll the site with a joystick but not much.
Really?

I think that chime is when Gayran successfully sucks another dick to ejaculation.

They keep tabs of that type of shit over there....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And for the record;

This place has Fox, Flynn, SSS, Murdy, Caskur, BF when he's not holding a picket sign, Blurto, and yours truly.

BC has.....Cunt.

BF= #winning

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I just got back from vacay, toots.

I'm not going to the mentally challenged forum where the aesthetic looks like the inmates took alot of acid and started recreating a really bad Bob Ross painting with a bunch of blunt crayons, but that's just me.

Rumor has it that shits so old you need to hook up a scroll wheel to your phone.

Derp derp

I didn’t see anyone inviting you lol. Y’all need to stop this stupid board war shit. All in your fifties acting like forum gang bangers

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude...you do realize these troll forum nicks are basically just characters made up by friends and family that don't exist? Fox Mulder was a forum crisis actor and quite frankly an embarrassment. We don't play Genshin Impact either...not even Ellie.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nobody outside of washed up has beens, never weres, and sufferers of mild retardation want to go to your site.

It looks like it's stuck in 1998 moronic limbo with post emoji tramp stamps. You are using dated tech and it shows. Pay for the software instead of finding it on a fucking dump site.

That shit hole is already dead and getting the morons who don't have the skills to actually create content, and put a fucking electric fence around them like cattle so you can all bleed together cuz the big bad mods here hurt your little feels isn't some big "gotcha", nor is it some sort of level up when the best you can attract are the fucking spam bots of this community.

You have one good poster worth reading, and it ain't you.

As for this whole "BF VS KM" bullshit, BF is my guy. Sorry haters.

By the way, welcome back Martini, for however long your stay may be this time.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hiya, FlynnSkank! It still smells like unwashed dirty pussy in here. Martini doesn't mind because that's the only kind of pussy he gets, but you should really use more PineSol™ when you clean up around here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hiya, FlynnSkank! It still smells like unwashed dirty pussy in here. Martini doesn't mind because that's the only kind of pussy he gets, but you should really use more PineSol™ when you clean up around here.
It’s no secret, you’ve smelled way worse. Seems it rubs off too.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi, retard.

I see that you can't come up with anything that doesn't have to do with sleaze ball replies.

At least Martini is getting some you forever virgin.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The little cowboy is seething. On the other hand he’s a record holder

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hi, retard.

I see that you can't come up with anything that doesn't have to do with sleaze ball replies.

At least Martini is getting some you forever virgin.

Hey, it's Bastard Factory. That's what the owner wants, you dumb cunt. Now, when you're done mopping up in here you might want to use any of the leftover PineSol™ on your own dripping snatch. It should knock out that yeast infection.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, it's Bastard Factory. That's what the owner wants, you dumb cunt. Now, when you're done mopping up in here you might want to use any of the leftover PineSol™ on your own dripping snatch. It should knock out that yeast infection.

Have you done anything about your nonenal stench, Reggie? You can buy special soap for that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What does what I said have to do with you?

You're talking shit about a "stupid" war that most of the people over there participate in and not just at that forum. They're going everywhere talking shit about me.

They are the ones leading a war because they cannot follow 3-4 simple rules.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
According to Stat Boy...75% of the posts at BC are talk about BF and various members in the so called community. I went from reading my daily TMZ email to reading about BF and Lily at BC. Not many of you seem to be touching grass this summer...LOL.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
According to Stat Boy...75% of the posts at BC are talk about BF and various members in the so called community. I went from reading my daily TMZ email to reading about BF and Lily at BC. Not many of you seem to be touching grass this summer...LOL.

I went to peek at the forum a day or so ago. The "I got banned for giving Lily emojis" thread was the busiest post.

Embarrassing!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You're talking shit about a "stupid" war that most of the people over there participate in and not just at that forum. They're going everywhere talking shit about me.

They are the ones leading a war because they cannot follow 3-4 simple rules.

Poofer started this board war crap when you were not even posting here. This been going on.