Hey Biggie-Shit

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bad meds again

That aside, I genuinely dont know if Admin laughed at my post because he thought it was funny....or he laughed at my post for the same reasons he usually emojis my posts.

I'm kinda scared lol.

translation: "I've been acknowledged!"

:SadFace:
Lily, with the amount of hysteria Dove incites among the majority of you liberals I'd say she's doing far more than simply being acknowledged by you folk

get real for a second

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bad meds again

That aside, I genuinely dont know if Admin laughed at my post because he thought it was funny....or he laughed at my post for the same reasons he usually emojis my posts.

I'm kinda scared lol.

translation: "I've been acknowledged!"

:SadFace:
Lily, with the amount of hysteria Dove incites among the majority of you liberals I'd say she's doing far more than simply being acknowledged by you folk

get real for a second

That's not acknowledgment. Acknowledgment is similar to "validation". What she gets is attention and that can be negative as well as positive.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh look, the hypocrites are out in force tonight, seemingly determined to make their point more pertinently than a throwaway comment demands.
I kind of think ppl here are getting sick of their act.

I’ll let you in on a secret;

Once the tournament’s are over I’ll be back jumpstarting this place and that one thing I DM’you about will pop off.

Those who will remain unknown for now, refuse to post here while those two morons are here.

Now, great content creators, five of them, or Biggy and Dovid? I’m sure BF wants great content here….

Sayin

Content creators, WTF is that?

It's not an unhinged 50 year old fortnight player who break outs like herpes every few months to wail about two other posters he hates and why they should be banned.

He has been talking about "creating content" for years but all he really cares about is whining about me and Big. I'm willing to bet whatever "content" he "creates" is going to just be that. The Big and Dove show that we dont even care to show up to.
See, you are thinking too much, this is your problem.

You should be banned, because you are stupid and the victim whoring is lame already along with the IKYABWAI bullshit you spew.

You two morons are forum cancer, and I only take you off iggy to read your meltdowns only because I created the monster you have become and get many a chuckle out of it.

This is the truth, there is no “Save Dovid and Biggy at any cost” rule behind the scenes. You idiots are flotsam under the “let’s see if they actually bring anything to the table before Martini takes his keys back” microscope and so far the only thing you provide is embarrassing yourself.

Read this slow- the goal of this place is to get bigger, not cater to a bunch of useless socially awkward halfwits who have nowhere else to go.

Here,I’ll make a deal;

If you and Biggy log out for a week, not post once, I’ll bring two legends back for a tag match that will be great content.

If you log out for the rest of the year, I’ll bring in 500 to 800 new members in the span of three days by making just one post.

Who’s selfish now? Because those two options are completely legit with the first being stipulated because the two legends don’t want to be on the same forum as you. Two BH legends want no part of a forum you post at because you are aids on a stick, not moi.

(looks at watch)

And…….go

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Peaches really doesn’t have a nose?

I thought it was a meme

I believe he had cancer. If my memory serves me, it got out because he met a poster in real life who apparently told others. It's fucked up.
Agent Orange is a hell of a drug.
Speaking of agent orange….

There was this one time back in the day I was hanging out with this waitress from work.

She needed her lawn fertilized and asked me if I could help her.

idk why,srsly.

So we went to Home Depot and I picked out the fertilizer. But she also had a grub problem. So I picked out this grub killer shit.

So I mowed the lawn, dropped the fertilizer then came back with the grub killer.

We went inside and it started to stink like fucking hell. Opened the door and the grass was on fire and there was smoke everywhere.

They called 911 and guys in hazmat suits came out cuz mixing that shit together made agent orange.

I was at the police department for like four hours before they let me go

Got rid of the grubs I bet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did ole peaches share this with you in confidence? Cause he damn sure never admitted to it publicly. You just did tho.

I picked up on that LMAO.

I don't think any malice was intended on her part, she's just not very bright and likely didn't understand that by posting what she did she was betraying someone's confidence.

It's happened with pretty much everyone. She will eventually blather shit on the boards that she was told privately. Shes done it to several people.

And really the opinion was it wasnt out of malice...shes just not smart. But I'm going with shes so self absorbed she doesnt care.

The funny thing is, the last time she flipped on me(and I should not have let it go) she was ranting to people....btw people who have known me on the boards and off for over a decade....not to ever tell ME anything because I will blast things all over forums.

And they were like......"uhhh....that's what you do, though" lol. I mean over the years I've had many private convos with people I have never openly discussed on boards.

I've never blasted anything I was told privately. Unless some psycho is trying to accuse me of sexual abuse then yeah....I'm gonna blast that.

She will just openly discuss other people and anything she knows about them. It's got to be intentional. Like a manipulation tactic. Shes done it to Big the most, on a level that's pure cringe. He didnt know though, because he never read any of it. It's not always malicious, no. But it is always self serving.

Like here, she is so worried about how shes being perceived and trying to make herself look a certain way that she doesnt even realize shes throwing someone under the bus. She does this sort of thing a lot, and I have foolishly defended her by telling people she "doesnt mean it like that". But not only will she openly blather things she was told in confidence, she puts her spin on it and distorts the truth.

Shes incredibly thoughtless and self absorbed. And petty. If you havent already noticed lol.

I never thought she was capable of using someones family and trying to falsely accuse someone of enabling sex abuse of thier own daughter.....but now that I know that, I'll not only never defend her again but I'll never have fuck all to do with her. That's a level of low I've never seen before. And anyone who sees this and still decides to defend or trust her, well.....they better not complain when she does it to them. They knew. If anyone thinks shes going to treat them better than shes treated people who were her "friends" for years, they are beyond foolish.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh btw I fell asleep looking for the thing I read about how they know Gabby was strangled with strong human hands, and her neck being crushed.

I'm having coffee right now, I'll go look. I didnt get it on a google search right away.

I didnt forget or blow it off. I just zonked lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
admin still sucks cock
Says the Shrimp w/o a College Degree.

:Awesomeness:

who gives a fuck about a college degree? I know way too many people that make hundreds of thousands a year with just a high school diploma. Stick your degree up your gaping anus, you faggot.

College degrees are not just about money, though.

I once had a friend who was going on and on about some horrible shit some family from her home town did. She kept saying it was such a surprise, because they were a "good family." I finally asked her what she meant by a "good family." She said, "Oh, they were very wealthy. At the top of the heap there."

Fuck that shit. Money is the root of all evil. Not education. Money.

I agree about money but the way "education" is being used here isnt really appropriate.

What IS education and what makes one more educated than another?

You dont just go through 4 years of uni and become just generally "more educated". You ARE more educated in your field than Big would be. Bit Big is far more educated in his field than anyone here....uni or not.

The public has been slightly brainwashed here to think of education as some institutionalized thing you've obtained that makes you superior in some way to other people. We are guided to believe this because it makes people wealthy when you pay thousands and thousands of dollars for this rigid and institutionalized form of job training that is vaguely called "education".

Real education and learning is so much deeper and such an ongoing experience.

Just like the point you just made about money and how being wealthy doesnt make a family a good one, having a university degree doesnt automatically make someone more generally educated than someone who went through trades or earned a 2 year degree. There is more to it than that. There are people who can get through years of uni and learn nothing. Or learn just enough to pass that test.

I guess this really depends on what "education" means to someone.

And it just seems really closed minded to cancel out everyone from the "educated" club if they didnt attend a university.

You cant really blame people for questioning exactly wtf is being taught in these unis that cause so many students to go radicalized with no basic understanding of how the country works and also seeing themselves as more educated than everyone who disagrees with them.

Kinda flies in the face of what one would expect from an intelligent, educated individual.
Stop whining, if you really want a degree, go get one, if not quit stressing over it.

In my field all I have to do to be an expert is vote left.

Then I'll know more about viruses, PPE and immunizations than doctors.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh btw I fell asleep looking for the thing I read about how they know Gabby was strangled with strong human hands, and her neck being crushed.

I'm having coffee right now, I'll go look. I didnt get it on a google search right away.

Those kittehz running you ragged I take it ha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Those kittehz running you ragged I take it ha.

They suck my hair when I'm sleeping!

But no last night it was my mom crashing around the kitchen again :/