Hey Biggie Cameltoe Face

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You actually feels the brain cells get weaker after scrolling past an X post.

Hey idiot, go post that shit at BC. Be our secret weapon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope we don't see him flying out of BC in a choppa like Erica Mena did at SG.

Flea has a knack for getting out when the gettings good. Others? I dunno, I don't think he's as intuitive. He wouldn't have the forum killer running the place if he was.

I mean, look at forum killer's resume...his last forum he took over failed. He revived it, failed again. He hates way too much, what a psycho.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The gorillas meme? The albino gorilla meme was inspired by that busybody cunt Caskur. You can thank her.
comedic genious on your part ... does my spelling bother anybody because fuck I've been doing it for wrong so long no one cares ):

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
For the record;

This thread has more views and replies then everything that's been posted over at the old ppls home today.

And THIS place is dying? Lolz

Those idiots need to start moar threads there about this place to keep up the interest.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You mean like people that refer to me as TPOTF when I was on a hiatus? People like that?
Yeah - you know, people that think views/ratings means quality.

.. Oooo lookit me I made a fuss. Me equals good posting. Only not.
Please don't support shit, Lily.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flea has a knack for getting out when the gettings good. Others? I dunno, I don't think he's as intuitive. He wouldn't have the forum killer running the place if he was.

I mean, look at forum killer's resume...his last forum he took over failed. He revived it, failed again. He hates way too much, what a psycho.

Well he always mentions he wants to discuss politics with you and others...it could be Stockholme syndrome though because everyone else is still raging about bicycle pedals and honestly sounding like a group of Qanon's who were so radical that they got booted from the main Qanon group. A lot of discussion of farting and shitting too, even Erica Mena was complaining she was so constipated that she had to fill a super soaker water gun with a mixture of vinegar and warm water and blast it up her ass to unblock herself...it's that Olympic drug she is taking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well he always mentions he wants to discuss politics with you and others...it could be Stockholme syndrome though because everyone else is still raging about bicycle pedals and honestly sounding like a group of Qanon's who were so radical that they got booted from the main Qanon group. A lot of discussion of farting and shitting too, even Erica Mena was complaining she was so constipated that she had to fill a super soaker water gun with a mixture of vinegar and warm water and blast it up her ass to unblock herself...it's that Olympic drug she is taking.

I've seen those posts a few times. He's welcome to come here and post about politics. He should consider the garbage he surrounds himself with.

He gets what he makes of the place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently they do or I wouldn't be referring to a post, and a prevailing MO. Do what you gotta do. I'm at liberty to see what I see and know, and never shade my opinions.

Yes, indeed. We are all free to engage in any particular forum as we please. I know you'll do you. As will I.
We can't always get what we want at any particular forum. As long as we get most of what we want out of it, we should feel somewhat satisfied, no?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yes, indeed. We are all free to engage in any particular forum as we please. I know you'll do you. As will I.
We can't always get what we want at any particular forum. As long as we get most of what we want out of it, we should feel somewhat satisfied, no?
Fit in or be a transformative agent. Everyone's choice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fit in or be a transformative agent. Everyone's choice.

The only thing I campaigned to change was all the nonsense about child abuse. That was long ago. I pick and choose my battles. Some I prioritize. Trivializing the emotional destruction of children made me sick.

The rest I choose to live with and ignore that which is not to my liking, but not dangerous.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The only thing I campaigned to change was all the nonsense about child abuse. That was long ago. I pick and choose my battles. Some I prioritize. Trivializing the emotional destruction of children made me sick.

The rest I choose to live with and ignore that which is not to my liking, but not dangerous.
The thing most dragging all of these forums down is the flametarded girl-talkers. Don't humor them.
.. They are the problem.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing most dragging all of these forums down is the flametarded girl-talkers. Don't humor them.
.. They are the problem.

I beg to differ. The thing that is dragging these forums is the inability to listen to people with opposing views without coming at them with insults first...it's happening at these forums, in our communities, on all different media and in DC.

THAT is our big problem as a nation.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I beg to differ. The thing that is dragging these forums is the inability to listen to people with opposing views without coming at them with insults first...it's happening at these forums, in our communities, on all different media and in DC.

THAT is our big problem as a nation.
Nope - I'm not talking about big city problems. This is a small town problem. A small town with a bunch of big city hoodlum wannabes that never grew up who people are giving legitimacy to. If you don't feed the vermin, if you deter them, they won't come around.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope - I'm not talking about big city problems. This is a small town problem. A small town with a bunch of big city hoodlum wannabes that never grew up who people are giving legitimacy to. If you don't feed the vermin, if you deter them, they won't come around.

I disagree. Changing this place isn't a matter of importance to me. Additionally, it's not my place to dictate who goes where and what they post. That's a Caskur way of trying to control the world around her.

Much easier to control oneself and be where one feels comfortable. It's why I've never returned to TBC. I never returned to SG. I know where the real thugs are...and I stay away.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For the record;

This thread has more views and replies then everything that's been posted over at the old ppls home today.

And THIS place is dying? Lolz

Those idiots need to start moar threads there about this place to keep up the interest.
Are you shining Hermans shitter now, with a BJ on the side?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Nobody outside of washed up has beens, never weres, and sufferers of mild retardation want to go to your site.

It looks like it's stuck in 1998 moronic limbo with post emoji tramp stamps. You are using dated tech and it shows. Pay for the software instead of finding it on a fucking dump site.

That shit hole is already dead and getting the morons who don't have the skills to actually create content, and put a fucking electric fence around them like cattle so you can all bleed together cuz the big bad mods here hurt your little feels isn't some big "gotcha", nor is it some sort of level up when the best you can attract are the fucking spam bots of this community.

You have one good poster worth reading, and it ain't you.

As for this whole "BF VS KM" bullshit, BF is my guy. Sorry haters.

Not hating. This is a great assault but you are posting to someone who is banned and cannot respond.

I don't normally stand outside the stadium in the parking lot and attempt hail marys from there because of the same issue, you see?

Instead of making war here while your intended target is there, go there and kindly bash in their skull.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I had a hard time navigated the BC site with all the wiggly emoticons and this weird alert noise when someone typed in the shatbox...I had Ellie log onto BC using the PS5 and it was a bit easier to scroll the site with a joystick but not much.

You wouldn't know a "joy" stick if it vibrated your false teeth out while riding off into the ANnALS of history, shrimp tits. I.e. tasty mammaries but smallish even by pygmie standards.

Go twitch a twerk on a snap insta tik tok flop gen zERO fail flail, ya boobless cutie.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I didn’t see anyone inviting you lol. Y’all need to stop this stupid board war shit. All in your fifties acting like forum gang bangers
No sense not having a forum war when ain't no forums left and the two that are need the gawddamned traffic.

"Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?" - Animal House

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... falls asleep

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
You wouldn't know a "joy" stick if it vibrated your false teeth out while riding off into the ANnALS of history, shrimp tits. I.e. tasty mammaries but smallish even by pygmie standards.

Go twitch a twerk on a snap insta tik tok flop gen zERO fail flail, ya boobless cutie.
imho, I believe the OP was acknowledging the 400 threads +/- over at the Bigly Coo coo ca choo. about this place and it's demographic

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I went to peek at the forum a day or so ago. The "I got banned for giving Lily emojis" thread was the busiest post.

Embarrassing!
So Lily is dating Pickles now? I mean this is seriously a pickle's post with his signature word.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I'm sure he doesn't want some idiot going around talking about the smell of vagina's all fucking day long you crass dickless wonder.

But isn't the smell of vaginas the meaning of life?

My nose wants to Lewis & Clark your nethers and make a map with my tongue.

Glidepath = a tempting tainting

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I remember a time when "flamer" wasn't a label people were so proud of, do you? I've always maintained that "flaming" was lame.

I'm sure you are a nice person in the real world but to post in the flaming forum that flaming is lame is akin to saying fires are goofy while in the middle of a fire.

I don't go to your book club and say reading is for washed up bittys who dream of extinct milkmen to fuck them raw so why would you rub flamers raw for something they enjoy and you don't understand?

Before you judge; seek to understand. Assume positive intent. Art doesn't abide by social norms, morals or mores. Bashing people with words probably came right after the invention of words. And thank fuck for that. The karens of the world wouldn't be kept in check without flaming. And laughs would only come from squeaky clean make me puke humor like Forrest Gump.