Hey Biggie-Shit

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dat there Dovey fellow and her JooDug, seem quite upbeat in continuous defeat.

Well thank you.

You seem in good spirits as well, for a junkie with poison Oak on his balls.

They must have some new cross words puzzles in the rec room. Lovely for you ♡

I'm always in fine feckle, not or never was a trainee nurse, I just wish I could forget how many times you have melted down while I hammer you into a bangle or bracelet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well thank you.

I'm always in fine feckle, not or never was a trainee nurse, I just wish I could forget how many times you have melted down while I hammer you into a bangle or bracelet.

Well, I hope you dont feckle too hard and throw your hip out before you move on to the hammering.

Like how I always recall it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Well thank you.

Well, I hope you dont feckle too hard and throw your hip out before you move on to the hammering.

Like how I always recall it.

When what we always are able to elucidate is that there is no truth in you. Every word out of your mouth is fantasy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey seems to forget what we all easily recall, that she is a lying piece of shit.

Is this where you start lying about things I supposedly lied about that I never even said?

That's always amusing for a few seconds.

You never said you were a trainee nurse?

Well let me help you out a bit

Your latest claim was that I said I was a nurse, but yet I have no empathy. And that I'm a liar.

But I've never said I was a nurse. So....that's a lie you said I told that I didnt.

But NOW, you are switching it up to "trainee nurse"... which is odd but perhaps a country thing.

Still not too sure where you are going with any of it, but I'm not sure you do either.

Are you gonna start the rapid fire posting sentences and fragments now? Cuz that's where I dip. I dont wanna get puke on my shoes.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
After all, you get to claim I am a drug addict, and even as said drug addict, I still patently make more sense than you and your team of crack alt shite nobodies.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dovey seems to forget what we all easily recall, that she is a lying piece of shit.

Is this where you start lying about things I supposedly lied about that I never even said?

Your latest claim was that I said I was a nurse, but yet I have no empathy. And that I'm a liar.

But I've never said I was a nurse. So....that's a lie you said I told that I didnt.

Yes, you said you were a trainee nurse, and you deny that. You said you would die for Kevin, and you ignore that, you say you believe in Jesus and Christianity, while determining what Christianity should mean that it is meaningless to anyone you don't agree wiff.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Jesus loves you yes he does. All liars and thieves of their own morality are welcome in the Kingdom of your God.

As long as they are not black.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yes, you said you were a trainee nurse, and you deny that. You said you would die for Kevin, and you ignore that, you say you believe in Jesus and Christianity, while determining what Christianity should mean that it is meaningless to anyone you don't agree wiff.
Are you one of Santa’s reindeer?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Are you one of Santa’s reindeer?

No, just a guy wondering Oh Dear.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah but YOU said that I call myself a nurse. Which is an actual lie. Because I DONT call myself a nurse.

I HAVE said I'm a STUDENT nurse. I've never said I was a nurse, or that I'm a "trainee nurse".

I've also told you many times that I'm not going to discuss any of my spiritual beliefs on a forum. So....who knows where you got all that. If anything you have a creepy contempt for Christians that you've wanting to dump on ME

I've never said i would die for Kevin, either. That's not something I would ever say about anyone besides my daughters. Even if I had been completely in love with that person(which I wasnt and never said I was btw) ....i STILL would never say that i would DIE for anyone besides my kids.

You must have a lot of texts confused. Which is fine. There are a few men here who clearly remember how HE would go on and on and my lack of response.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Yeah but YOU said that I call myself a nurse. Which is an actual lie. Because I DONT call myself a nurse.

I HAVE said I'm a STUDENT nurse. I've never said I was a nurse, or that I'm a "trainee nurse".

So "trainee nurse" doesn't count as what you described yourself as?

My apologies, so you aren't or ever where a trainee nurse?