Hey Biggie Cameltoe Face

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Don't be a grumpy old fuck. Didn't you catch any little fishies today?

I like a lot of the Flametards. Some of them can be quite witty, but they lack the extempore skills we Trolls mastered with our baby steps on the internets. I actually participated in a flaming match once on CO. I lost (imagine that), but that's only because the voting panel was rigged. Fucking Democrats again!

But it was a fun experience.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cat is named Poppy.

Am I supposed to know who "Poppy" is on message boards?

Are you someone important and legendary in the Flame/Troll universe?

Sorry, never heard of you.

You are too old to know that music...carry on.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't understand why they keep changing the BC board graphics...the text keeps getting smaller and smaller and considering most of the members are in their late sixties I don't see how they can even read anything that is posted their now.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I don't understand why they keep changing the BC board graphics...the text keeps getting smaller and smaller and considering most of the members are in their late sixties I don't see how they can even read anything that is posted their now.
The place is being rebuilt. Perhaps you missed that with your focused window licking.

Command + will increase the size of your screen display if you have trouble, Poppy.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
WAxL2xa.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you're such a fucking demented asshole :LOL3:

don't ever go LOL

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well...I saw Lotty-Dotty-Bug dropped by at BC and got a heart warming welcome, that ought to encourage more liberals who seek intelligent and mature political discussion to sign up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well...I saw Lotty-Dotty-Bug dropped by at BC and got a heart warming welcome, that ought to encourage more liberals who seek intelligent and mature political discussion to sign up.

I would go back to that forum if Biggie Banned posted a new full body picture with him holding a newspaper with this week's date. We all know he looks like now.

That's what it would take for me to go there. We know he won't do it.

• Puke 2
Reactions: cw_
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I didn’t see anyone inviting you lol. Y’all need to stop this stupid board war shit. All in your fifties acting like forum gang bangers
Then the feeling is mutual.

BiggieBellyBotox fucks up everything he fucking touches with his internet equivalent of the moronic midas touch to go along with his insistence on surrounding himself with a bunch of hammer headed, making fart noises with their armpit crowd of middle aged nobodies.

His pronouns are Fat and Failure.

I took one brief glance at that shit hole then saw the program they were using was on a dump site with DOS games from the late 90's you need an emulator to run because the current computers run too fast to play them.

And that set up is going to beat this place?

Hell OH Hell

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
They think if they can just make the text a little bit smaller every week they can keep the cattle there just a little bit longer cuz they have to put their phones down and go look for a magnifying glass.

When your dependant on bad eye site to keep interest your obviously doing the lords work.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Hiya, FlynnSkank! It still smells like unwashed dirty pussy in here. Martini doesn't mind because that's the only kind of pussy he gets, but you should really use more PineSol™ when you clean up around here.
Not gonna lie, I have experience in "unwashed dirty pussy".

I fucked Dovid.

ZING

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Now you did it! Damn. She's gonna have to register as Dovid I suppose since she fucked up her Dove account by passing it around. That account got passed around these forums almost as much as she did.
Wait.....wat?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
What what? She left her account to others, like Biggie Banned.
Say it ain't so....

You mean that moron was doing what she's been accusing Flynn of doing for years?

No....really?

Self pwnage is a fucking bitch and would hit twice as hard if that dumb, useless bitch owned anything.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Say it ain't so....

You mean that moron was doing what she's been accusing Flynn of doing for years?

No....really?

Self pwnage is a fucking bitch and would hit twice as hard if that dumb, useless bitch owned anything.

Yes. Come on now, she's not exactly right in the head. What's a little hypocrisy among all the other mental health issues she has?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yes. Come on now, she's not exactly right in the head. What's a little hypocrisy among all the other mental health issues she has?
She's a schizophrenic nutjob that is more then welcome to stay at that other shit hole.

She should be eating her dinner out of one of those little soufflé cups filled with colorful pills and handed a mini bottle of water to wash it down.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....I guess?