Hey Biggie-Shit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But is he a trillionaire? And are you a nurse?

How many fucking times has she said she’s not? I’ve read her say it at least five times, you hard-headed motherfucker.

I also told him like 7 times that America isnt a democracy.....but it's a Constitutional Republic with some democratic processes.

And he kept asking. And I kept answering. And then him and the other leftwing hive members started claiming i wasnt answering him.

They either are trying to troll (very poorly) or they are just retarded.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Notice how admin is eerily quite?

He must be busy plunging his throat with some diesel cock
And then what happened?
He becomes about a quart to a quart an a half heavier when the stranger unloads?
That would still make you a lightweight, and me a heavyweight.
You wanna be known as a heavyweight in the context of drinking sperm?

alrighty then :LOL3:

What context, you never had a context.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think I know why blandstump is asking Dovey if she's a nurse

he wants to buy himself more time in the recreation room when his nurses come to cart him away

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

How many fucking times has she said she’s not? I’ve read her say it at least five times, you hard-headed motherfucker.

I also told him like 7 times that America isnt a democracy.....but it's a Constitutional Republic with some democratic processes.

And he kept asking. And I kept answering. And then him and the other leftwing hive members started claiming i wasnt answering him.

Some democratic processes, how fick is dat? Is it a democracy or not? It either is or it isn't?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But lol tho

I said admin was getting a quart to a quart and a half "heavier" when some random bloke explodes in his throat to which Blandstump declared he's a heavyweight

yes, in that context

that's a fucking first :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who said I am a nurse?

Keep up, you did.

No I didnt.

I thought we already went through this?

Well you tried to unsuccessfully, but then what happens?

No I didnt.

I never ever once ever said I was a nurse.

You are lying.
Liar Liar

set Blandscape's IV on fire

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Some democratic processes, how fick is dat? Is it a democracy or not? It either is or it isn't?

Too difficult?

You dont understand how a Constitutional Republic could have democratic processes?

Do you know what a Republic is? Do you even know what a Democracy is?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Too difficult?

You dont understand how a Constitutional Republic could have democratic processes?

oh God

He's gonna turn into the Human fly now that you mentioned that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I still cant believe it tho

blandscape wants everyone to know what when it comes to drinking sperm he's got you face down in a pool of your own spit.

Under the fucking table, jack.

Like the Hulk arm wrestling peewee Herman

I fucking can't anymore :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Too difficult?

oh God

He asked me several times if America was a democracy. And I answered him several times.

So naturally the lefties gotta be like "HER DUR aNsWeR tEh qUeStIoN!!"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Too difficult?

oh God

He asked me several times if America was a democracy. And I answered him several times.

So naturally the lefties gotta be like "HER DUR aNsWeR tEh qUeStIoN!!"
basically he just wants to know if he'll get arrested for drinking human sperm in an airport restroom

oh my god I'm dyin here

""heavyweight"" YOOOOOOOO ... slow the fuck down sailor. Wrong context for you to be coming up on that info :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So where we at? Is Big still playing victim?

Let’s walk down memory lane for all the interloper noobies…..

I recall having a conversation on the phone with him long long ago… like before ther was talk of TV closing…. I was begging and pleading with him to lay off Peaches and gave him what I thought was a valid reason as to why…..

Boy oh boy did that BLOW THE FUCK UP in my face. I’ve been CRINGING since at all the personal attacks he and his pet ball sack tic have initiated over the years…. driving numerous posters offline over the years.

Unprovoked MY A$$. They can dish it, but they sure as hell cry FOUL as soon as someone feeds them a spoon full of their own medicine.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You don't really expect anyone who isn't a card carrying victim to believe that do you?

Flea has asked me to stop fucking with Peaches. When we first created SG in fact. And do you know what happened next? He was made a global moderator with.. ahem... no blowups in her face.

Dovey even asked me to stop along with Moonpie. And as BOTH can attest I agreed and left him alone until he relentlessly kept gumming my ankles for attention.

Sorry dear, but I'm going to have to grade this one a double a Fail.

Next

PS maybe it was the cheap dollar tree Cola you were mixing with your Vodka that blew up in your face that night and you're simply confused?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I learned something new in this thread.

Biggies likes to hoist "legal statues" on short pedestals.

Guess slogging through the sewage flooding the last half dozen pages was worth it.

Call it "learning by degrees," if you must.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I learned something new in this thread.

Biggies likes to hoist "legal statues" on short pedestals.

Guess slogging through the sewage flooding the last half dozen pages was worth it.

Call it "learning by degrees," if you must.
You cannot refute any of it tho can you?

stick to reading novels and trying on women's underwear then

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't really expect anyone who isn't a card carrying victim to believe that do you?

Flea has asked me to stop fucking with Peaches. When we first created SG in fact. And do you know what happened next? He was made a global moderator with.. ahem... no blowups in her face.

Dovey even asked me to stop along with Moonpie. And as BOTH can attest I agreed and left him alone until he relentlessly kept gumming my ankles for attention.

Sorry dear, but I'm going to have to grade this one a double a Fail.

Next

PS maybe it was the cheap dollar tree Cola you were mixing with your Vodka that blew up in your face that night and you're simply confused?

"Numerous posters" we ran off?

WHO?

So now shes gonna fucking lie MORE and try to justify her shitty PI bullshit by blatantly lying and saying we have driven numerous posters offline with personal attacks.

That's complete bullshit, but sure. Maybe now is a bad time to say most people were so fed up with HER blasting personal shit that they started a whole new Troll Valhalla group to avoid her drama and bullshit.

She will blast personal shit about people all the time and then actually accuse OTHER people of doing after they WATCHED her do it.

Shes fucking insane and this shit is stupid. This is how she wants to use her time here. Being a bitter, cowardly liar.

She will lie about shit when other people SAW it and are telling her that didnt. Like lying about me supposedly begging you and Flea to ban her from SG....bahahaha for WHAT? Being too uninformed to debate and having a tantrum?

Maybe she has brain cancer or something and she really believes all this bullshit she posts.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I ain't here to refute anything.

thought-so.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Numerous posters" we ran off?

If I did run some weakling wanna be gimp off I'm damn proud of it

Sure but.....neither of us have ran off anyone. Especailly using personal PI attacks. The only time we ever got close was Poofer and that was in response.

Shes literally accusing us of what SHE wants to try to do. Use personal info for the purpose of trying to run off people who clearly made her feel stupid.

What a petty fucking liar.