Hey Biggie Cameltoe Face

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's a schizophrenic nutjob that is more then welcome to stay at that other shit hole.

She should be eating her dinner out of one of those little soufflé cups filled with colorful pills and handed a mini bottle of water to wash it down.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....I guess?

She probably has got herself in another pickle, or has another pickle...something like that..,

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Says who? You?

Who the fuck are you besides a fucking thread speed bump?
Oh well I'm just someone who doesn't care for girl-talking fucktards like you.
..Why not take your girl-talkin tard self (and take Cuntess with you) and retreat to theBlueTrashew where tardposters like you find your best audience.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I suppose. She was posting about getting rid of her husband and mother recently. Someone's got to pay the bills.
Sure.

Why not the state? That guy gets so much free money Dovid will take it in the ass for even a sniff of that gorllias disability cash.

Whoops

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Oh well I'm just someone who doesn't care for girl-talking fucktards like you.
..Why not take your girl-talkin tard self (and take Cuntess with you) and retreat to theBlueTrashew where tardposters like you find your best audience.

So what your saying is....

You are a faggot?

You just like talking to men exclusively, you self admitted queer?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I don't believe it's really what DKG wants for his forum, but he's not in control anymore. :Disagree:
That fuckwad has to be the stupidest moron alive.

When they start breaking laws he's the one who's going to get in trouble.

Oh well....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Why not just wave a white flag. It's a clean uncluttered look.

Floppin fish on a pier like you is such a messy thing.
Shuffle off with ya now, melty.
Lol wat?

Hey knee padder, you were the one who ran to that place looking for a date a lil while ago.

Not me

Whoops

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That fuckwad has to be the stupidest moron alive.

When they start breaking laws he's the one who's going to get in trouble.

Oh well....

Yeah, if he doesn't have good enough intuition to stay away from the forum killer, I have to question his wisdom as well. I think it was at VF that someone questioned using him as a financial advisor considering the decisions he's making with his forum.

I don't think it was an unfair point.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah, if he doesn't have good enough intuition to stay away from the forum killer, I have to question his wisdom as well. I think it was at VF that someone questioned using him as a financial advisor considering the decisions he's making with his forum.

I don't think it was an unfair point.
(Spits out kombucka)

WHAT!!

I wouldn't take financial advice from any moron who has the foresight of a dying gnat.

Hopefully he has enough money saved for a good Canadian lawyer when they start breaking decency codes left and right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
(Spits out kombucka)

WHAT!!

I wouldn't take financial advice from any moron who has the foresight of a dying gnat.

Hopefully he has enough money saved for a good Canadian lawyer when they start breaking decency codes left and right.

He's a nice enough man, he's just not very savvy I guess. He's invested money in it and desperately wants it to do well. He is too desperate.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
He's a nice enough man, he's just not very savvy I guess. He's invested money in it and desperately wants it to do well. He is too desperate.
No he's not.

He's a fucking schmuck who wants to stick his nose in the drama. Don't get it twisted.