Hey Biggie-Shit

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
now if I were a scoundrel I'd be posting Murdy's "very valid reasons" which she herself now admits to "begging" about as to why I should leave Peaches alone but I'm not as I don't think Old peaches will ever look at her the same if I did.

Besides she's done enough damage to herself for one evening

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
now if I were a scoundrel I'd be posting Murdy's "very valid reasons" which she herself now admits to "begging" about as to why I should leave Peaches alone but I'm not as I don't think Old peaches will ever look at her the same if I did.

On a scale of patronizing/infantizing from 1 to 10......would you give those valid reasons a 12 or a 15? :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what I find interesting?

Despite being logged in and active all this time that little fucking rock spider admin remains cowered under rock until someone with balls (like an Oak) logs in.

that's funny

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look out folks

water boy just logged in

any bets as to who's ankles he immediately gums?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dat there Dovey fellow and her JooDug, seem quite upbeat in continuous defeat.

Well thank you.

You seem in good spirits as well, for a junkie with poison Oak on his balls.

They must have some new cross words puzzles in the rec room. Lovely for you ♡

If Bland has me on his balls, you're IN Biggie's balls. No self-awareness whatsoever! :facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me try something I haven't tried since that Canadian bloke Prowler, that I had post receipts for his and his wife's dinner functions.

I fink you might just be dat dumb Joo.

Show us your wealth.

Prowler posted receipts to prove how wealthy he was? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahaha. I got this chump named Farmer from CO to post his community college grades once. He wanted to prove how smart he was. I almost peed my pants laughing at that. Good times!

@The Prowler You so PWNT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are no-one Joo, just a made up version of you. You share dat talent wiff Dovey.
I made me up?

that’s totally cool.

and then what happened?

You cannot prove what happens. That's all that ever happened to you!
Still need my tax returns?

Not at all, I know what you aren't, even if you don't.

Is what I am in the room with us now?

You copy Admin. You've Spoon too. I'm embarrassed for you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you are not a nurse, simple question.

I never said I was a nurse.

You said I said I was a nurse. And that was a big fat lie, Blandy.

I thought you opposed lies?

Answer one question: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE AT DIFFERENT FORUMS GET THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU'RE A NURSE?!!

The answer: You give them that impression with all the shit you copy and past from forums from actual nurses!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Let me try something I haven't tried since that Canadian bloke Prowler, that I had post receipts for his and his wife's dinner functions.

Show us your wealth.

Prowler posted receipts to prove how wealthy he was? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahaha. I got this chump named Farmer from CO to post his community college grades once. He wanted to prove how smart he was. I almost peed my pants laughing at that. Good times!

Blandscape, who was never at CO, knows about that, eh? I don’t give a fuck what anyone says…Blandscape is someone from BH who reinvented himself. No one can convince me otherwise. I said what I said

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show us your wealth.

Blandscape, who was never at CO, knows about that, eh? I don’t give a fuck what anyone says…Blandscape is someone from BH who reinvented himself. No one can convince me otherwise. I said what I said

I don't think he knows about what Farmer did at CO if he wasn't there.

I'm quite certain Blandscape is Blandscape.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Show us your wealth.

Prowler posted those receipts at CO. I was there

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show us your wealth.

I wasn't clear what you were referring to precisely. It seemed like you were referring to Farmer's grades. That was very early on and not you, Biggie, or Blandscape, nor do I think Dove were at CO then.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Show us your wealth.

I wasn't clear what you were referring to precisely. It seemed like you were referring to Farmer's grades. That was very early on and not you, Biggie, or Blandscape, nor do I think Dove were at CO then.

Nah. Biggie and Dove were also at CO when Prowler posted those receipts. Blandscape was there as someone else.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show us your wealth.

Nah. Biggie and Dove were also at CO when Prowler posted those receipts. Blandscape was there as someone else.

Got it. It sounds like I left at the right time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Show us your wealth.

Chaos factor

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't really expect anyone who isn't a card carrying victim to believe that do you?

Flea has asked me to stop fucking with Peaches. When we first created SG in fact. And do you know what happened next? He was made a global moderator with.. ahem... no blowups in her face.

Dovey even asked me to stop along with Moonpie. And as BOTH can attest I agreed and left him alone until he relentlessly kept gumming my ankles for attention.

Sorry dear, but I'm going to have to grade this one a double a Fail.

Next

PS maybe it was the cheap dollar tree Cola you were mixing with your Vodka that blew up in your face that night and you're simply confused?

DICK MOVE: I told you Peaches lost his nose in Vietnam due to agent orange with the hopes that you would STOP… and instead, you ruined TV. This was after you destroyed DO. The list is longer…. but I digress…..

It’s painfully obvious that you’re afraid of being alone…. my theory is based on your throwing money around and being so boastful about it. It’s tacky. I’m also not impressed by the woman hating tyrant you’ve become.

But you should get back together with Dove…. I would pay good $$$$$ to watch that shit show train wreck go down. It would be like watching the Beverly Hill Billies smoke meth with alligators.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Show us your wealth.

Omg why do I remember this!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think there needs to be an unspoken rule among us regs that whenever Borescape descends on a thread, we all vacate it immediately and leave him to ramble on to himself in his opiate-hazed bubble.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Imagine being a man and having numerous women ask another man to leave you alone LOL.

@Levon , cowardly, victim much? Grow a spine ffs.

I've already explained my reasons for having a problem with the old fag. He's a snipey, whiney, 2-faced bitch and tried getting me banned on SG just like Poarkzilla did.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
admin still sucks cock
Says the Shrimp w/o a College Degree.

:Awesomeness:

who gives a fuck about a college degree? I know way too many people that make hundreds of thousands a year with just a high school diploma. Stick your degree up your gaping anus, you faggot.
It's okay for a lot of people not to have a degree, dearie. But it's kind of a challenge for a shrimp, which you probably are not.
Why yoo got male goatsee pumpkin avatar you pedodo goose? Halloween is for children you sick freak!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Gullible Fuckwit Alert!!!

Show us your wealth.

Absolutely not.

Nobody prompted me to post the receipt. It was to a burger joint and the bill was probably $20 or $30. That would hardly be an attempt to "prove my wealth", you hopeless twat.

I actually forget why I posted it. I know I was trolling someone with it, but I forget who. I do know what the troll was, but that would be saying too much.

I did post a picture of a wad of $100 bills one time. I usually have a couple of thousand dollars cash laying around. Again, it was not prompted by anyone. And again, it was to troll someone. And again, I will not tell you what the troll was.

You will tend to notice that years after the fact, people will make claims of how they pulled one over on me. Sometimes I even think they believe it. It can be a survival mechanism. The subconscious works wonders.

It can help maintain mental health. For some people who have.

Garnered.

My attention.

It can literally be a life saver.
But I can flick the switch in anyone's subconscious and put them into irrational panic mode.

When.

Ever.

I.

Want.

Keep that in mind, Leaker.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Chaos factor

I doubt chaosfactor was known by anything except chaosfactor for very long.

We go back to about 2007. He never made any attempt to recruit any flamers into any other forum for about 8 years. Then when our flame board was taken down, he went out to the lower level flame community and came back to recruit people to places like Bawl Hall and Cosmic Outpost.

I do not think he could be any other username from before 2015.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Show us your wealth.

Omg why do I remember this!

Hahaha!!!

Post up your recollection.

We can check all your notes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You don't really expect anyone who isn't a card carrying victim to believe that do you?

Flea has asked me to stop fucking with Peaches. When we first created SG in fact. And do you know what happened next? He was made a global moderator with.. ahem... no blowups in her face.

Dovey even asked me to stop along with Moonpie. And as BOTH can attest I agreed and left him alone until he relentlessly kept gumming my ankles for attention.

Sorry dear, but I'm going to have to grade this one a double a Fail.

Next

PS maybe it was the cheap dollar tree Cola you were mixing with your Vodka that blew up in your face that night and you're simply confused?

DICK MOVE: I told you Peaches lost his nose in Vietnam due to agent orange with the hopes that you would STOP… and instead, you ruined TV. This was after you destroyed DO. The list is longer…. but I digress…..

It’s painfully obvious that you’re afraid of being alone…. my theory is based on your throwing money around and being so boastful about it. It’s tacky. I’m also not impressed by the woman hating tyrant you’ve become.

But you should get back together with Dove…. I would pay good $$$$$ to watch that shit show train wreck go down. It would be like watching the Beverly Hill Billies smoke meth with alligators.
Ohhh...so it’s true. @Levon sorry for your loss brah. Smokey Joe’s Cafe by Bryce Courtney really explains the monumental fuck-ups that not only only Agent Orange did, but Agent white, red, blue too. “Agent Orange” as such was a generic term if you will. Cancer was the result, leukaemia as a result from children bred from Vietnam veterans. The American government didn’t want to acknowledge liability because of the likelihood of ensuing lawsuits and then the smoke and mirrors and history as we know it.

A fucking crying shame...read the book.

images

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course it is true… why do you think he is such a relentless cunt towards peaches about it? Why do you think they attack Oak so viciously? It’s like watching a shark smell the tinniest drop of blood in the water and then attack like its found a fat juicy seal to much on. They are junkies of the worst kind.

It’s disgusting having to watch these two fiends bleed out their broken ass narcissistic only child with serious mommy issues syndrome all over anything that a normal person would feel empathy for.

They think they are Republicans while they constantly shit on anyone who has ever served in the military. They respect nothing, including the freedoms they get to enjoy at the expense of others. I don’t think you can get any lower than making fun of a disfigured Vietnam vet tbh.

SMH

Last edited: