Bills for Florida Condo owners come due after last year's Beachside Building Collapse

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....the Free 'n Easy days are over as Reality sets in:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've owned a condo. Don't think I'll ever own one again, even though I did profit on the sale. Too many risks...
My Sister lived in one for several years, I think every year the power mads made it more and more uncomfortable for her, ,mostly with nitpicky bs, but also of course, the annual HOA Fee increases.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yep. HOA's, or Strata's as they're called in this Province, jacked my fees up every year also, with no end in sight. They too starting getting clownish by issuing warning letters to residents for every stupid little 'infraction'. It got worse as time went on.

Now I can do what I want on my own property.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Build your own house and pay for the upkeep or buy a cono and pay for the upkeep. No difference, really.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Build your own house and pay for the upkeep or buy a cono and pay for the upkeep. No difference, really.
with a house you get a bit more innit idiot ??
Wut? Did you bump that dirty head of yours, faggit? You musta worked real fukin hard to get that dumb.
ha ha fuck, I didnt even know I posted in here, idiot LOL
Smoke another one.

the fucks yer problem man ??
:LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

With condos it is important to keep the management company in-check. They tend to use the same service providers for all their properties sometimes and I think kickbacks and other under-the-table stuff can happen. Making sure they spend the condo corporation money wisely with a good condo Board is important.

But there are definitely advantages too.

One of them is if you planning on being away for extended periods of time, it is nice to have the maintenance covered; nice to have neighbours keeping an eye on your unit, controlled entrances, etc..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wut? Did you bump that dirty head of yours, faggit? You musta worked real fukin hard to get that dumb.
Smoke another one.

Nothing really. I just bought 200 rounds of 12ga, and a few boxes of 357mag and 44 mag today. Lifes good, bitch!! I'm even thinking about buying another AR-15.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Smoke another one.

Nothing really. I just bought 200 rounds of 12ga, and a few boxes of 357mag and 44 mag today. Lifes good, bitch!! I'm even thinking about buying another AR-15.
hey if yer ass can hol' another one why not .. LOL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've owned a condo. Don't think I'll ever own one again, even though I did profit on the sale. Too many risks...

It is not just condos but any place that has an HOA.