60 million in donations unaccounted for

maybe Orange man stole it ?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
No, just kidding

Guy in a baseball cap and a mic on YT says so, you know it's true!

277574579_4632269440212781_5842758707767474881_n.jpg

BLM you gots' some 'splaining to do!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Wait! So you guys are claiming that millions upon millions of dollars given by gullible wokatarian fools like you to the BLM niggers really haven't gone missing?

Where is it then?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, just kidding

This has BEEN a thing for a while now. BLM "lost" 60 million.

You havent heard about it because your media wont talk about it. But....you can definately check it yourself.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait! So you guys are claiming that millions upon millions of dollars given by gullible wokatarian fools like you to the BLM niggers really haven't gone missing?

Where is it then?
Whitey snookered them niggers outta all their money. WHITE DEVIL POWER!!!!!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Where is it then?
Citatations required.

It's been in the news for months, dummy. Maybe not DemocratVersminScumUnderground or any of the other dirty places you get your memes, but it has been well-reported.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where is it then?
Citatations required.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They are grifters, Admin. They duped people. They incited violence and communities were destroyed. And they duped people and not a single penny went to rebuilding ANYTHING they destroyed. They made life vastly worse for poor/working minorities and duped people out of money. Lots and lots of money that could have went into communities. Instead they destroyed lives and caused deaths. Like the shooting death of Secoriea Turner. Little 8 year old black girl shot by BLM "protesters".

Even family of the deceased people they rioted over have blasted them

You know if it were a genuine movement tackling an actual issue....we would all be behind it. Js. They are scamming terrorists.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, I typed "how many niggers were murdered in chicago last month" and was surprised how racist the internet is! Can you believe I got results? I'm shaking in anger!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, just kidding

This has BEEN a thing for a while now. BLM "lost" 60 million.

You havent heard about it because your media wont talk about it. But....you can definately check it yourself.

277772000_10168253987255206_9162735592210723815_n.jpg

I dont even get this at all. *shrug*

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Of course all of that is nothing compared to the 40 people they murdered.
I'm sure them niggers smoked way more than that.
..not that you have any supporting info on that.
All niggers are in the BLM Brotherhood so I suppose I could just look up the Chicongo killing spree for last month and have over 40 dead.
I don't give negs, so quit trying so hard. LoLz at Lokmerde

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well let's try again then. I'll name some people killed in BLM riots and when you acknowledge them I'll name more.

Secoriea Turner. Italia Kelly. David Dorn.

Oh look. Leftwing bias media even provided a list of just more than half

And there are more than this dead due to first responders being unable to get them. But hey establishment media DID list some.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Where is it then?
Citatations required.

They are grifters, Admin. They duped people. They incited violence and communities were destroyed. And they duped people and not a single penny went to rebuilding ANYTHING they destroyed. They made life vastly worse for poor/working minorities and duped people out of money. Lots and lots of money that could have went into communities. Instead they destroyed lives and caused deaths. Like the shooting death of Secoriea Turner. Little 8 year old black girl shot by BLM "protesters".

Even family of the deceased people they rioted over have blasted them

You know if it were a genuine movement tackling an actual issue....we would all be behind it. Js. They are scamming terrorists.
Nuh uh, all lives matter!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All niggers are in the BLM Brotherhood so I suppose I could just look up the Chicongo killing spree for last month and have over 40 dead.
I don't give negs, so quit trying so hard. LoLz at Lokmerde
Here, maybe this will help!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
btw - I first posted this link as a proof of how weak evidence was to the wild claim that 40 people were killed by BLM.
Even this list starts directly off with a person who WASN'T killed by BLM with many more to follow.

It was this very bullshit claim which lead to the challenge of PROVE IT! - which has yet to be answered.
..and of me cuttin off a trumputinist misinformation parrot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
H doesn't want to know who died because of BLM because he cares.

Nope

He wants to sit and blather some stupid conspiracy that it was "far right extremists" and "police".

He doesn't give a single fuck if other people get killed, seriously harmed or have their lives destroyed by their business being torched. He doesnt.

All he cares about its lying and twisting trying to make his dumb "side" heros and the other "side" villains. H will support forced medical interventions and getting rid of the constitution. They could go into communities, destroy them and kill people....he will defend it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BLM may as well be the modern KKK. The end result they leave behind is indistinguishable from kkk terrorism.

No one who truly cares for others would ever support this violent and money grubbing terrorist group that uses deceased people to get media attention and money. The families get nothing. The community ends up wrecked and BLM isnt there to fix it.

You dont ever get justice by committing injustices. And BLM/antifa commit injustice and brutality on innocent people.

You guys are choosing to be partisans rather than choosing to defend human beings. What does that accomplish?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It's been in the news
Raggz, Is it a question of who controls the money or where it is?

"The Washington Examiner reported, including BLM PAC and a Los Angeles-based jail reform group that paid Cullors $20,000 a month and spent nearly $26,000 on 'meetings' at a luxury Malibu beach resort in 2019."

You'd think some here would at least apprecate the choice of meeting places - luxury resorts.

Last edited:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
btw - I first posted this link as a proof of how weak evidence was to the wild claim that 40 people were killed by BLM.
Even this list starts directly off with a person who WASN'T killed by BLM with many more to follow.

It was this very bullshit claim which lead to the challenge of PROVE IT! - which has yet to be answered.
Now for those of you who don't know what I meant by that, here is that first entry:

"Most of the protesters killed this year were shot to death, and many of the incidents involved confrontations at protests that escalated and turned deadly when at least one of the people involved had a gun.

, a navy veteran who made custom western hats, was shot after a “patriot rally” in Denver on 10 October.
incident appear to show Keltner slapping a security guard for a local news crew, who responds by pulling out a gun and shooting him."

Was that security BLM? Was this "patriot rally" organized by BLM?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How many times are you gonna repeat yourself, ignore what I'm saying and make your bullshit excuses?

Grow some balls and be honest. You dont give a fuck who dies ot whose life is destroyed. You want to try to blame police and "right wing extremists".

Riots DESTROY communities. You realize Detroit is STILL suffering consequences from the 12th street riot and arsons?

Making light of innocent people dying or getting beaten to the point of hospitalization, lying about it for some dumb ass partisan bullshit....that makes you a sociopath.

If you can look at the shit you support and what it does to human beings and be okay with that pretty much because you just hate your politcal opposition that much? That's just sociopathy. You have disconnected from humanity. Assuming you ever were connected to it to begin with.

No politcal party is worth supporting if you have to continually over look, defend, or explain away things like politcal violence inflicted on vulnerable people or any brutal deaths.

If my "side" was doing any of this? They wouldnt be my side anymore, that's for damn sure. No one who burn your community and praise the destruction of your life, or who attacks your rights...is on your side at all.

You need to find a way to reconnect with humanity.