Black Lives Matter spent 60 million dollars building inner cities

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I protested the murder of a black man at the hands of police being lynched over a $20 counterfeit bill and all he was guilty of was as being a drug addict for FREE99

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey do you guys remember when the Trump Family got caught stealing money from a Children's Cancer Charity? That was gnarly. And they're not even black!
That was probably a lie the establishment media told, much like they are lying about this.
Oh that's right I forgot about the establishment corporate media liars. Just like a few minutes ago they showed Biden talking in the WH, which we all know is BS, because Trump won and stuff. The Press Conference was staged.
Trump still controls the WH and has executed all the opposition on the WH lawn.
QAnon say'd.
And BLM murdered 6 jigs in Sacramento the other day!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone notice how Bigly and the other contards all abandoned defense of the original bullshit claim?

We did notice how you ignore when its addressed in favor of blatantly lying and claiming since it didnt get answered in a way you like that it didnt get answered at all.

Are you gonna keep ignoring Secoriea Turner and Italia Kelly? Or are you gonna acknowledge these two shooting deaths so we can move to the others?

It's also noticed how you lie and claim police and right wing extremists did it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
the white down low racists on this board are working hard to white knight for BLM when in fact, black people across the country are like "fuck those scam artists, they ain't doing shit for us"

you see friends, Undercover white racists like the ones on this board will support any organization that fleeces the black community. Especially ones driven by black people who could give the slightest fuck about other black people