Black Lives Matter spent 60 million dollars building inner cities

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Also we openly shit on establishment Republicans.

Everytime they come up.

H is the one who refuses to shit on democrats while ONLY spewing hate towards "cOnZ!"(everyone who disagrees with him).

How many small businesses were destroyed by democrats over the past few years? You know. It was really good for wealthy corporations. Not so much all the peasents with their now destroyed small business. What a way to get rid of competition.
You're a riot, I've got family coming in from out of town this weekend will you be here for the Friday Night Prime Rib Dinner Show?
Yep, who can forget how conservatives pushed dark money into our political system.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Activist Judges legislating from the bench used to be frowned on, back when America was arguably better, in some specific niches.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"He sees what this movement is about: the end of due process, the rejection of even an attempt at objectivity, a belief in active race and sex discrimination (“equity”) to counter the legacy of the past, the purging of ideological diversity, and the replacement of liberal education with left-indoctrination.
Yang sees the attempt to dismantle the entire carapace of liberal society and liberal institutions: “[The proponents of the successor ideology are] not trying to be malicious, but they are trying to basically annihilate a lot of the foundational processes that we depend upon and then remake them anew. You operate from the starting point that all the previous ideologies, methods, and processes are untrustworthy, because they produced this outcome previously, so we’ve got to remake all of them.” Precisely. This is a revolution against liberalism commanded from above.
Look how far the left’s war on liberalism has gone.
Due process? If you’re a male on campus, gone. Privacy? Stripped away — by anonymous rape accusations, exposure of private emails, violence against people’s private homes, screaming at folks in restaurants, sordid exposés of sexual encounters, eagerly published by woke mags. Non-violence? Exceptions are available if you want to “punch a fascist.” Free speech? Only if you don’t mind being fired and ostracized as a righteous consequence"

Perfectly described as the war on liberty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everytime they come up.

H is the one who refuses to shit on democrats while ONLY spewing hate towards "cOnZ!"(everyone who disagrees with him).

How many small businesses were destroyed by democrats over the past few years? You know. It was really good for wealthy corporations. Not so much all the peasents with their now destroyed small business. What a way to get rid of competition.
You're a riot, I've got family coming in from out of town this weekend will you be here for the Friday Night Prime Rib Dinner Show?
Yep, who can forget how conservatives pushed dark money into our political system.

I addressed this. And linked this. Try reading.

And go ahead and show who is benefiting from it.(Your team).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
He didn't win the money race, but Donald Trump will be the next president of the U.S. In the primaries and general election, he defied conventional wisdom, besting better financed candidates by dominating the air waves for free.
, as well as the assets and infrastructure of his businesses, in unprecedented fashion. He donated $66 million of his own money, flew across the country in his private jet, and used his resorts to stage campaign events. At the same time, the billionaire was able to draw about $280 million from small donors giving $200 or less. Super-PACs, which can take contributions unlimited in size, were similarly skewed toward his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Ultimately, Trump won the presidency despite having raised less than any major party presidential nominee since John McCain in 2008, the last to accept federal funds to pay for his general election contest.

Clinton and her super-PACs raised a total of $1.2 billion, less than President Barack Obama raised in 2012"

Right

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everytime they come up.

Activist Judges legislating from the bench used to be frowned on, back when America was arguably better, in some specific niches.

Its frowned upon by US. You guys are cool with it.

I guess you reap what you sow? Even though it's still all team establishment.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Everytime they come up.

Regarding Dianna Ross, do you agree the Supremes were a more enjoyable trio before Dianna turned all diva and eventually went solo?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
First off, there’s a lot more blue than red on the graph, indicating that Democrats rake in most of the political cash from corporate America. Keep in mind that these contributions are coming from employees who work at these companies, not the corporations themselves. It’s actually
for corporations to make contributions directly to candidates. Republicans received more than 50% of the donations from only nine of the 30 companies, most of which tend to be grouped toward the bottom. Additionally, almost all of the bars include a tiny sliver of green, representing contributions to independent candidates. These contributions are there but they definitely don’t amount to much overall. Ultimately, it is fair to say that employees of these big companies have spent the bulk of their political cash on Democrats over the last decade.

Let’s take a closer look at the top of the list. Financial institutions dominate the marketplace for political donations, making up six of the top ten companies. Goldman Sachs is in first place by a long shot, shoveling $11.5M to members of both parties. The bank’s money is split almost evenly across the aisle—possibly showing an effort to hedge against whichever party controls the levers of power. Charles Schwab provides an interesting contrast with Goldman in that the discount broker spends almost 70% of its political donations on Democrats. Microsoft and Apple also crack the top ten, but both companies clearly favor Democrats a lot more than Republicans, pumping 80% and 88%, respectively, of their political money into candidates on the left."

You know maybe they are all just really good people now?

And the hero shadow cabal of wealthy and powerful people who helped reinforce the election.....they just REALLY care about people like me. And you. And minorities!! No really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everytime they come up.

Regarding Dianna Ross, do you agree the Supremes were a more enjoyable trio before Dianna turned all diva and eventually went solo?

I do, actually.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Everytime they come up.

.You ever notice how some people have no idea what conservative means even after you explain to them it has nothing to do with parties?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Everytime they come up.

.You ever notice how some people have no idea what conservative means even after you explain to them it has nothing to do with parties?

It's almost like they think we fall for the BS line when they talk about having disdain for both parties and yet support the current GOP's malfeasance with the zeal of religious cult fanatics....

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Everytime they come up.

It's almost like they think we fall for the BS line when they talk about having disdain for both parties and yet support the current GOP's malfeasance with the zeal of religious cult fanatics....

Weird, and those same people constantly misrepresent other people's view, and just make up shit to rile against, like not understanding the concept embodied in the simple phrase

We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone for Any Reason.

Liberty, Baybeee!

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Everytime they come up.

Weird, and those same people constantly misrepresent other people's view, and just make up shit to rile against, like not understanding the concept embodied in the somple phrase

We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone for Any Reason.

Liberty, Baybeee!

Simper Figh!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everytime they come up.

Weird, and those same people constantly misrepresent other people's view

*gasp* At least you didn't SAY GAY!

Yeah YOU constantly misrepresent other peoples views to the point where no believes you even know what a conservative even is. But you sure know EVERYONE not in line with you IS one. The convoluted version of them you have.

Also you guys never answer questions or clarify anything, so.....dont cry foul.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everytime they come up.

Yeah, you.

"American conservatism is like radical Islam". Oh and PC culture is conservative. So on.

Everyone who doesnt agree with H is a CON.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Everytime they come up.

Like I have always maintained, from the very beginning, i just come here for shits and giggles.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everytime they come up.

Really so you think we care about what you "buy"?

If you were able to discuss things with other people you wouldnt be so confused. Js. Our stances dont require YOUR purchase. However....you guys really are fighting to fuck over the peopme in favor of the wealthy elite and it's really fucked up that all of us have to suffer the consequences.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Everytime they come up.

Really so you think we care about what you "buy"?

If you were able to discuss things with other people you wouldnt be so confused. Js. Our stances dont require YOUR purchase. However....you guys really are fighting to fuck over the peopme in favor of the wealthy elite and it's really fucked up that all of us have to suffer the consequences.

Lucy, woot chew 'splain it all to me?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lamo at how this thread worked up the liberal snowflakes into a tizzy :LOL3:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
You know what actually happened there? No one could offer substantial evidence that the original premise was anything but bullshit so we just decided to make fun of conservatives and watch a basketball game, which was plenny fun.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey do you guys remember when the Trump Family got caught stealing money from a Children's Cancer Charity? That was gnarly. And they're not even black!

I remember the establishment media claiming this.

It's one of the many lies theyve told.

it was a lie just like it was a lie that Donald Trump’s father was not a member of the KKK… he was just arrested at a rally and represented by the same attorney who represented the other 8 hooded klansmen who were arrested with him

But it’s all a lie because Trump doesn’t have enough money to silence our right to free press in this country :Crazy:
It's really really sad when THIS is the apex of your argument

do better

much better

If Trump is the racist you say he is it shouldn't be too difficult

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Amiga, slow down you're too young too burn out so soon.

parenting-memes-58beaca4a2b83__605.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone notice how Bigly and the other contards all abandoned defense of the original bullshit claim?
Notice how the idiot mooks on the left can never support a claim of Trump racism with a single thing he's said or done which can be verified as true, first hand and authentic?

yeah

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone notice how Bigly and the other contards all abandoned defense of the original bullshit claim?
Notice how the idiot mooks on the left can never support a claim of Trump racism with a single thing he's said or done which can be verified as true, first hand and authentic?

yeah
Mooks* cuck emulates my vocabulary, like some cheap hustler.