Black Lives Matter spent 60 million dollars building inner cities

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's been in the news
Raggz, Is it a question of who controls the money or where it is?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"The Washington Examiner reported, including BLM PAC and a Los Angeles-based jail reform group that paid Cullors $20,000 a month and spent nearly $26,000 on 'meetings' at a luxury Malibu beach resort in 2019."

You'd think some here would at least apprecate the choice of meeting places - luxury resorts.

I posted several links addressing the 60 million blm grifted.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's been in the news

"The Washington Examiner reported, including BLM PAC and a Los Angeles-based jail reform group that paid Cullors $20,000 a month and spent nearly $26,000 on 'meetings' at a luxury Malibu beach resort in 2019."

You'd think some here would at least apprecate the choice of meeting places - luxury resorts.

I posted several links addressing the 60 million blm grifted.
Nice!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's been in the news

Just think if the grifting BLM nogs had used that money they stole and gone into the ghettoes to teach young black men to fish? Then they all could have fed themselves instead of relying on fully-charged EBT cards to get their munchies from the corner 7/11 and then maybe I wouldn't have to pay such high taxes to feed the ghettolings.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It's been in the news

Just think if the grifting BLM nogs had used that money they stole and gone into the ghettoes to teach young black men to fish? Then they all could have fed themselves instead of relying on fully-charged EBT cards to get their munchies from the corner 7/11 and then maybe I wouldn't have to pay such high taxes to feed the ghettolings.
Raggz, how many high taxes do you pay to feed the "ghettolings"?
...I mean compared say to the War Machine, which you never complain about.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's been in the news

Well then, you don't listen. I do understand you are an inferior human and your brain does not function at optimal levels, so I'll excuse your forgetfulness this one time.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It's been in the news

Well then, you don't listen. I do understand you are an inferior human and your brain does not function at optimal levels, so I'll excuse your forgetfulness this one time.
Link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's been in the news

You are talking to people who voted against School Choice. They dont even want minorities to learn how to read and write.

They probably do not even know how poor the literacy rate is in inner cities.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
btw - I first posted this link as a proof of how weak evidence was to the wild claim that 40 people were killed by BLM.
Even this list starts directly off with a person who WASN'T killed by BLM with many more to follow.

It was this very bullshit claim which lead to the challenge of PROVE IT! - which has yet to be answered.
..and of me cuttin off a trumputinist misinformation parrot.
BLM kills hundreds per year. FACT!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
btw - I first posted this link as a proof of how weak evidence was to the wild claim that 40 people were killed by BLM.
Even this list starts directly off with a person who WASN'T killed by BLM with many more to follow.

It was this very bullshit claim which lead to the challenge of PROVE IT! - which has yet to be answered.
..and of me cuttin off a trumputinist misinformation parrot.
BLM kills hundreds per year. FACT!
Even Raggz had the good sense to back down and post some music.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey do you guys remember when the Trump Family got caught stealing money from a Children's Cancer Charity? That was gnarly. And they're not even black!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey do you guys remember when the Trump Family got caught stealing money from a Children's Cancer Charity? That was gnarly. And they're not even black!

I remember the establishment media claiming this.

It's one of the many lies theyve told.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That was probably a lie the establishment media told, much like they are lying about this.
Oh that's right I forgot about the establishment corporate media liars. Just like a few minutes ago they showed Biden talking in the WH, which we all know is BS, because Trump won and stuff. The Press Conference was staged.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
That was probably a lie the establishment media told, much like they are lying about this.
Oh that's right I forgot about the establishment corporate media liars. Just like a few minutes ago they showed Biden talking in the WH, which we all know is BS, because Trump won and stuff. The Press Conference was staged.
Trump still controls the WH and has executed all the opposition on the WH lawn.
QAnon say'd.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon say'd.
I just hope Little John John is safe.

john_kennedy_salute_1963.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If only there was a way to check claims made, right?

That's sarcasm, btw. You are an adult. You should be able to notice manipulative, inflammatory language and deceiving, distorted claims.

Have you ever thought of checking the media? Every article I posted here is still slightly distorted.

Your raging and irrational bias against anyone you label a "con" blinds you and makes you easy to mislead.

You can literally look into all of this. The info is available. You can read the case for yourself. You accept anything attacking your "opposition" as truth because you want to believe the worst about those you disagree with.

If you were able to simply challange the points and platform of your opposition.....you wouldnt need corporate media propaganda giving you false info so you can use it to justify hate.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
QAnon say'd.

If it wasnt for propaganda, you really wouldnt have anything to talk about.

All you do....blather propaganda.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well the media did say that a "shadow cabal" of wealthy and powerful people moved to help "save" and "reinforce" the 2020 election.

Doesnt sound fair or free, considering we didn't get a shadow cabal of wealthy and powerful people to reinforce OUR votes. Did we?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well the media did say that a "shadow cabal" of wealthy and powerful people moved to help "save" and "reinforce" the 2020 election.

Doesnt sound fair or free, considering we didn't get a shadow cabal of wealthy and powerful people to reinforce OUR votes. Did we?
Let's review, The GOP stuffed Citizens United through, now perhaps it is working against them, boo hoo hoo, you reap what you sow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Let's review, The GOP stuffed Citizens United through, now perhaps it is working against them, boo hoo hoo, you reap what you sow.

"Teh GOP" please.

Disenfranchising the American people because you have wealthy and powerful people using resources us regular ass people do not have to "reinforce" our elections is NOT "democracy".

Think about what you just said about reaping what you sow. Because its gonna bite pretty hard. And since you guys are throwing your support behind scum bags who do this....it will be on you guys.

Do you think these people are your friend, Admin? That they give a fuck about your interests and your life? Do you think people who use power and wealth and corporate entities like media and such to influence and "reinforce" our elections and ruthlessly divide the country and groom you to hate and fear your own neighbors are FOR you?

If you were shown platforms and policies with no label to tell you if it were a "democrat/prog" or "Republican" would you even KNOW?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

You know what's a riot?
..is when people try to claim they are anti-LibiCon but do nothing but talk about how awful Democrats are. LoLz

Typical conservatives.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember the establishment media claiming this.

It's one of the many lies theyve told.

it was a lie just like it was a lie that Donald Trump’s father was not a member of the KKK… he was just arrested at a rally and represented by the same attorney who represented the other 8 hooded klansmen who were arrested with him

But it’s all a lie because Trump doesn’t have enough money to silence our right to free press in this country :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin thinks this is something supported by OUR end here

"The ruling has ushered in massive increases in political spending from outside groups, dramatically expanding the already outsized political influence of wealthy donors, corporations, and special interest groups"

Let's see. WHO does this benefit? Who benefits from the corporate funding? And whose actions and policies benefit the big corps?

It's not us. We didn't even get a shadow cabal of wealthy and powerful people to reinforce our votes.

You guys are kinda batting for this team because you actually believe there are two distinct parties in there and you are battling the "bad guys". Exactly what you are supposed to think. You are supposed to hate us.

Just because someone calls themselves a "Republican" doesnt mean they are. If you stripped away the labels you probably wouldnt have a clue who was doing what.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know what's a riot?
..is when people try to claim they are anti-LibiCon but do nothing but talk about how awful Democrats are. LoLz

Typical conservatives.

Or when someone claims they are an authentic liberal but argues for coerced and forced medical interventions because "liberty doesnt mean you can make your own decisions".

My body belongs to the community and any "authentic liberal" gets that. Duh.

Btw .....who does that benefit? Since the science is clear that vaccinated people can still spread Covid? Who benefits from pushing vaccines? Oh man....a pharmaceutical company benefits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also we openly shit on establishment Republicans.

Everytime they come up. We have no issue at all shitting on rinos.

H is the one who refuses to shit on democrats while ONLY spewing hate towards "cOnZ!"(everyone who disagrees with him). Its all "omg conz!!" and a ghoulish defense of Democrats...if not just all out ignoring it.

How many small businesses were destroyed by democrats over the past few years? You know. It was really good for wealthy corporations. Not so much all the peasents with their now destroyed small business. What a way to get rid of competition.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Everytime they come up.

H is the one who refuses to shit on democrats while ONLY spewing hate towards "cOnZ!"(everyone who disagrees with him).

How many small businesses were destroyed by democrats over the past few years? You know. It was really good for wealthy corporations. Not so much all the peasents with their now destroyed small business. What a way to get rid of competition.
You're a riot, I've got family coming in from out of town this weekend will you be here for the Friday Night Prime Rib Dinner Show?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People who follow dems/progs loyalty due to their hatred of other parties will read this article and think "oh....it wasnt AS bad".....because they are not looking objectively.

Normal people who give a fuck about their country read this and think .....holy shit. It's not like they didnt know they would destroy tons of small businesses. And they still did it, while allowing big box stores to continue running. With pretty much NO evidence that doing so would make any bit of difference or be even close to worth destroying so many lives.

Now on top of this, we had government sanctioned riots that destroyed a bunch of businesses that were already struggling from Covid measures. And no.....it doesnt matter they "had insurance". Reality doesnt work like that.

Now let's see how well corporations did.

Smh. It's just SAD.

I wonder why they all support democrats and rinos.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Everytime they come up.

H is the one who refuses to shit on democrats while ONLY spewing hate towards "cOnZ!"(everyone who disagrees with him).

You're a riot, I've got family coming in from out of town this weekend will you be here for the Friday Night Prime Rib Dinner Show?
Yep, who can forget how conservatives pushed dark money into our political system.