Blacks have ruled South Africa for a generation now...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They're just a violent race full stop, people will give a few examples of some blacks doing well but that just proves it has nothing to do with muh racism and ALL to do with their choices...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Still racism though, right libs?

Oh, for fuck's sake. Really? Racism created a terrible mess that cannot possibly be fixed in one generation. What is wrong with your powers of reason? Look at yourself. You were raised by bigots, and in a generation you haven't managed to cure yourself, or even start to heal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, for fuck's sake. Really? Racism created a terrible mess that cannot possibly be fixed in one generation. What is wrong with your powers of reason? Look at yourself. You were raised by bigots, and in a generation you haven't managed to cure yourself, or even start to heal.

Well if we could get rid of all bad democrat policies in every state where we have violent inner cities we could definately fix it in one generation. They keep voting for the party of jim crow and wonder why nothing changes.

America isnt racist. We just have a shitty, abusive government.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMFAO! We all knew this is EXACTLY what would happen when you turned civilization over to niggers. I cant explain why, but niggers ALWAYS have a tendency to elect corrupt politicians who rob them blind over and over and over again. Look at black cities in America. Same way. The BEST way to clean up a black hell hole is have an authoritarian Christian CONservative run the place. Capitol punishment has to be implemented, people have to be forced to work or starve, a strong code of ethics and morality has to be imposed, etc.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

LMFAO! We all knew this is EXACTLY what would happen when you turned civilization over to niggers. I cant explain why, but niggers ALWAYS have a tendency to elect corrupt politicians who rob them blind over and over and over again. Look at black cities in America. Same way. The BEST way to clean up a black hell hole is have an authoritarian Christian CONservative run the place. Capitol punishment has to be implemented, people have to be forced to work or starve, a strong code of ethics and morality has to be imposed, etc.
Only such a crucible can purge their hereditary taint.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You were kept inline in the old days by EXACTLY implementing all that. Life was better for all.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The South African black women were SCREAMING to be under white government again because there was far less rape and murder. Friends of mine, Gran and Pop from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe old servants used to write and BEG Gran and Pop to come back home. But they couldn't go back... the blacks were murdering the whites and stealing the farms.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

The South African black women were SCREAMING to be under white government again because there was far less rape and murder. Friends of mine, Gran and Pop from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe old servants used to write and BEG Gran and Pop to come back home. But they couldn't go back... the blacks were murdering the whites and stealing the farms.
Ironically the far south of Africa was originally bereft of negroes. Only the grit and ingenuity of the white man rendered it inhabitable to them. And now we see evolution again taking its inevitable course.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Blacks act like marauding chimps. Hence the very apt descriptor.. Chimp out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You were kept inline in the old days by EXACTLY implementing all that. Life was better for all.
Yep, EXACTLY! As a matter of fact, I originally wanted to grow up and murder people for a living. Getting sent off to a religious school was the ONLY thing that saved me from a life of savagery.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

An authoritarian Christian conservative is like a dry wet willy, Lok.

Conservatism is rooted in individual liberty. And Christian's are only called to manage the church, make disciples and ease suffering.....but mostly dont align with the world.

I just dont see how conservatism could be authoritarian unless it stops being conservatism. Work or starve is just normal.....you have the choice if you wanna eat you gotta work. Unless you are genuinely disabled.

You would need to have a good economy with enough jobs and opportunity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Conservatism is rooted in individual liberty. And Christian's are only called to manage the church, make disciples and ease suffering.....but mostly dont align with the world.

I just dont see how conservatism could be authoritarian unless it stops being conservatism. Work or starve is just normal.....you have the choice if you wanna eat you gotta work. Unless you are genuinely disabled.

By authoritarian, I mean someone who imposes harsh judicial punishment. You know, execute the faggits, kidnappers, murderers, etc.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ironically the far south of Africa was originally bereft of negroes. Only the grit and ingenuity of the white man rendered it inhabitable to them. And now we see evolution again taking its inevitable course.

The khoisan were there but they were hunter gatherers. The bantu couldn't expand any further south because their tropical agriculture wouldn't grow in temperate zones.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obama really was more damaging then we knew.

If you listen to people promoting division between people like WOKE then you deserve to starve. When this malarky was going on in Zimbabwe, people's pets were being stolen and EATEN.

If they're going to wreck their community, let them starve. Fuckers!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

African blacks are not INDIVIDUAL... they are a collective whole. They are communist.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And then have to line up for food. Watch how long the line is!!!!!! Coming to America folks!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And then have to line up for food. Watch how long the line is!!!!!! Coming to America folks!!!!!

The left is bored with the injustice of being able to go in a grocery store and buy food. Even if you are poor and have a food card.

Socailism is people running out of food. Capitalism is poor people being so fat they need mobility scooters while they shop.

Clearly injustice..... everyone should be equally starving instead of everyone having access to food.

:(