Blacks have ruled South Africa for a generation now...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And then have to line up for food. Watch how long the line is!!!!!! Coming to America folks!!!!!

The left is bored with the injustice of being able to go in a grocery store and buy food. Even if you are poor and have a food card.

Socailism is people running out of food. Capitalism is poor people being so fat they need mobility scooters while they shop.

Clearly injustice..... everyone should be equally starving instead of everyone having access to food.

:(

Not anymore in countries that have subsistence farming... Covid killed all the workers or farmers or both... everyone knew starvation was going to happen after that.

The only reason our state made a profit last year was our Premier protected our mining industry closing the borders and China could only buy from us BECAUSE, Brazil and Africa's mines were closed down from covid illness amongst the workers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And then have to line up for food. Watch how long the line is!!!!!! Coming to America folks!!!!!

Ummmm, last year Americans were lining up for food too... Remember?

That was food pantries......but yeah during Covid lockdowns things got pretty creepy.

You didnt have to line up at stores but they had to put limits on items because people were panick shopping and buy way too much of one product and it was running out.

The baby formula was a problem. We have a lot of moms on programs like WIC or SNAP(food benefits) and they only get these benefits once a month.....so people were panick buying the formula up before these moms could get a chance to get anything. So people started ordering it so these moms could feed their babies.(random people seeing this happen and stepping in to buy formula off the internet for these moms....they cannot order it with their food cards or WIC coupons....so they were stuck and suffering)

Same thing was happening to elderly people on fixed monthly incomes like pension, SS. By the time they had money.....everything was sold out.

You really get to see how shitty and selfish people are when a crisis strikes. But you also get to see those who will step up and help.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The left is bored with the injustice of being able to go in a grocery store and buy food. Even if you are poor and have a food card.

Socailism is people running out of food. Capitalism is poor people being so fat they need mobility scooters while they shop.

Clearly injustice..... everyone should be equally starving instead of everyone having access to food.

:(

Not anymore in countries that have subsistence farming... Covid killed all the workers or farmers or both... everyone knew starvation was going to happen after that.

The only reason our state made a profit last year was our Premier protected our mining industry closing the borders and China could only buy from us BECAUSE, Brazil and Africa's mines were closed down from covid illness amongst the workers.

Our farmers here are having to dump milk and euthanize health cows.....so it's looking like we are gonna have a food shortage.

Let me find the video I found of farmers talking about this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ummmm, last year Americans were lining up for food too... Remember?

I never saw a line THAT long! lol

It was because of the panic shoppers when they closed the schools. They wiped everything out.

We were helping with our church making sack lunches for kids when the schools were shut down and families were struggling to have enough food. A lot of single parents rely on school lunches and breakfasts.

It does really make the grocery bill go up a lot when kids are home all day.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The world is a different place today because of the covid situation...

In the west we have an over abundance of food but if and when that runs low.... that's when we'll feel it more.

Right now, Indonesia which it a country of big Islands above Australia with a population of 276.6 million is having a covid wave killing over 1300 a day... Their f'ing virus is now in our port Fremantle (like 2 minutes from me) and my Fiona Stanley hospital 5 minutes from me, so I am freaking out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In the west we have an over abundance of food but if and when that runs low.... that's when we'll feel it more.

Right now, Indonesia which it a country of big Islands above Australia with a population of 276.6 million is having a covid wave killing over 1300 a day... Their f'ing virus is now in our port Fremantle (like 2 minutes from me) and my Fiona Stanley hospital 5 minutes from me, so I am freaking out.

Welcome to the entire rest of the world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210721-121533.jpg

This kind of thing was heart breaking during the Covid lockdowns.

Caskur dont freak out. Just be smart.. keep your distance, wash your hands frequently, take plenty of vit D and C. Wear the mask if it helps you feel safer.... I dont believe they help much but they can cut the viral load IF you get exposed.

We have people freaking out over the delta variant. The media just wont quite.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Welcome to the entire rest of the world.

LOL... you know we were flying in 500 a week to WA... it's been halved to 250 and they have to go into hotel quarantine straight away. I'm pretty sure most people would dream of having this many cases to deal with.

The BBC California ship in port

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a 15 minute drive from me... This is only a slice of what we contend with... Ships from overseas picking up wheat.. or whatever..

This is off Fremantle.. they're all out there waiting to come in and we have to keep checking and checking or turning the boats around. We turned one around two weeks ago.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20210721-121533.jpg

Caskur dont freak out. Just be smart.. keep your distance, wash your hands frequently, take plenty of vit D and C. Wear the mask if it helps you feel safer.... I dont believe they help much but they can cut the viral load IF you get exposed.

The Indian variant (Delta) is running amok through Indonesia (that is where our latest infected people come from), (they stopped over in Indonesia and picked up the virus) And the Indian virus (Delta) is also running amok on the EASTERN side of Australia in Sydney through the Muslims because those selfish arseholes aren't sticking to the mandatory lockdown... and they are killing their grandies. they're idiots!~

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20210721-121533.jpg

The Indian variant (Delta) is running amok through Indonesia (that is where our latest infected people come from), (they stopped over in Indonesia and picked up the virus) And the Indian virus (Delta) is also running amok on the EASTERN side of Australia in Sydney through the Muslims because those selfish arseholes aren't sticking to the mandatory lockdown... and they are killing their grandies. they're idiots!~

We had similar problems last year here in America with blacks largely ignoring the stay at home and social distancing orders. Then when they started getting infected and dying you should have heard the lies from the far left. They claims it was proof that America was a racist country because so many blacks caught covid by ignoring the medical and personal cleanliness rules.

According to the far left non-whites are never responsible for their own actions.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
20210721-121533.jpg

We had similar problems last year here in America with blacks largely ignoring the stay at home and social distancing orders. Then when they started getting infected and dying you should have heard the lies from the far left. They claims it was proof that America was a racist country because so many blacks caught covid by ignoring the medical and personal cleanliness rules.

According to the far left non-whites are never responsible for their own actions.

Let us hope then more idiots pick their noses with unclean hands.

MachineMan

Factory Bastard
The South African black women were SCREAMING to be under white government again because there was far less rape and murder. Friends of mine, Gran and Pop from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe old servants used to write and BEG Gran and Pop to come back home. But they couldn't go back... the blacks were murdering the whites and stealing the farms.
I know it well,........

There is a saying,.......

"What did they use for light before candles in Zimbabwe,........ electricity"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've said it before and I'll say it again, third world countries should be left to their own devices so nature can take it's course. No foreign aid or intervention from the west or teary eyed media propaganda manipulating and attempting to guilt trip white people. The grifter do-gooder charities which make a living from tugging on the heart strings of naive, gullible folks and persuading them to waste their money by donating to third world shitholes should be boycotted or outlawed.

Within a few generations, the populations will have dwindled to more managable levels and there will no longer be hordes of worthless poverty stricken starving niglets begging for help. Blacks are incapable of running modern, functioning and civilised nations without the help of whitey, so allow them to live naturally in their own habitat, chucking spears and living in straw huts.