Blovers in a dangerous time

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jesus, talk about a fast response, I didn't even get chance to edit my post to add that question.

I didn't seek anything out you clown. It was randomly sent to me in a PM by an unknown source.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus, talk about a fast response, I didn't even get chance to edit my post to add that question.

I didn't seek anything out you clown. It was randomly sent to me in a PM by an unknown source.

And what did you do? Your ass rash made you post it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How could I not post that hilarious photo of you in your Mrs Penguin attire?

You should be grateful that was all I did post.

And adult would behave like an adult. I'll be honest, I saw that picture of Bigly Stupid with the heart sign and another picture of him months ago.

I didn't post it. I'm just NOT crazy. I have some boundaries.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And adult would behave like an adult. I'll be honest, I saw that picture of Bigly Stupid with the heart sign and another picture of him months ago.

I didn't post it. I'm just NOT crazy. I have some boundaries.
and blurt goes back under the bus :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey @Blurt

Pig seems to think you are crazy. Can't say the stars haven't aligned on this one as I am forced to agree.

How do you feel about that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I haven't "gone after you" dummy, I've just had a lot of fun mocking you over the years, as have many other people.

BTW, what's this about you pressuring Turdy to put Flea on ignore? Fucking LOL

Projection.

When shes not here actually going after people and having angry melties....we are just posting about other stuff.

We mock her when she shows up all huffing and puffing. SHE "goes after" people so shes thinks that is what the rest of us do.

I don't think she can grasp anything else...frankly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where did I post a pic of Dove (or of anyone other than myself, for that matter)?

You must be thinking of your buddy, Scouse.

Dove posted that pic of herself and has lately--in a misguided and self-deprecating attempt to soften the alleged hate boners of her detractors--been encouraging folks to do their worst with the material. I merely obliged.

Dove is certainly entitled to her opinions. We all are. But she has this unfortunate tendency to conflate her opinions with facts. While everyone is certainly free to believe in the weirdest things (and, in the MAGAverse, most people do), but no one is entitled to their own version of "reality" when said "reality" goes against actual reality.

Dovey, with assistance from her developmentally-challenged coterie of enablers here, loves to trawl the internet--the internet, of all things!--for what she genuinely believes are legitimate foundations to her hatred for certain groups of human beings. She buttresses her arguments with politically-motivated fictions. To be fair, and given the current state of political discourse ("legitimate" or not), everyone, from all quarters, does this. The difference is, Dove isn't even aware that she's doing so. Her only source of nourishment is the Kool Aid. And then she wants to debate.

The answer is no.

What delusional horse shit. She rightly spoke out against the abusive of and sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children as evil. You are literally trying to lie and pretend that is "hate". What horse shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
K wait a sec, Flea. Chickenshit? Really?

You think I'm locking horns with Dove because she's a woman? Seriously?

So, in your view, it must be part of a woman's BIOLOGY that men ought to tip-toe or otherwise tread lightly when a woman is talking?

Fuck that shit. I see Dove as my equal when it comes to, well, to whatever you want to call the exchanges on this board.

Your comment ought to offend Dovey. She's not the frail and fragile flower you imagine her to be. She's got balls twice the size of Bigly's (who seems content to merely follow her around like a lost puppy in the hopes she'll drop a morsel of that MAGA burger she's been munching on for the last five years).

No, it seems that she was pointing out like most "mtf trans" you seem to be filled with a lot of hatred for women. Why do you suppose that is?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What delusional horse shit. She rightly spoke out against the abusive of and sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children as evil. You are literally trying to lie and pretend that is "hate". What horse shit.
You hit the nail almost square on the head here sir. Only oversight being that this disingenuous & mentally disheveled fucksplash went as far as to claim she had declared war on him and his community. The LGBT community. War, bro. As if expressing her very sound and reasonable views on this very concerning matter were a declaration of war. And doing so in appropriate threads he could choose to ignore.

And mind you, as she has publicly disclosed her own child is a member of the LGBT community.

Hows that for total lying sack of shit just looking for inclusion among the cow cartel around here?

This is why I make no bones about my total and unyielding disdain and opt to dispense with any pleasantries with vermin scum like this and go straight for their mangy throats instead. You and Dove have tried most admirably to reason with these animals. To a fault even.

Me? I had this asshole pegged from day one and never liked him from the first time he started prancing around like he was hot shit on a silver platter when all I saw was cold piss on a paper plate.