Blovers in a dangerous time

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yep. We have all had that passed to us.

Posting off board stuff doesn't appeal to most of us. Oink, Turdy and their fans do that kind of shit though.
Doesn't appeal to me at all

Not that I would hesitate to use such devastating info in the most devious and destructive manner imaginable should my hand be forced though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Funny... I seem to have been the beneficiary of the same treasure trove.

It's sitting on a drive somewhere which I cannot be arsed to find unless I am properly motivated to do so.
Court documents, (unflattering) financial info, various addresses and names of what appeared to be family members etc.

Someone definitely did their homework.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor thing. He just doesn't know what to say any more to climb up out of the hole he has dug for himself

When you've become consumed with the need to degrade your opponent or gain some upper hand you do not have.....you lose the plot pretty quick.

He is really try to express some insight into my character but he doesnt even grasp the points I'm making. He is way off in sanctimonious prick land where he is looking at me and seeing things about himself he doesnt like.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When you've become consumed with the need to degrade your opponent or gain some upper hand you do not have.....you lose the plot pretty quick.

He is really try to express some insight into my character but he doesnt even grasp the points I'm making. He is way off in sanctimonious prick land where he is looking at me and seeing things about himself he doesnt like.
Hence the reason he flew right off the handle when @Joe called him a "googlelectual"

he new then and there his card was punched.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep. We have all had that passed to us.

Posting off board stuff doesn't appeal to most of us. Oink, Turdy and their fans do that kind of shit though.
Wasn't it that FRW guy who went nuclear on her and got all this info? LOL

I recall him doing something similar to that Bildo/Sidney trannie too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wasn't it that FRW guy who went nuclear on her and got all this info? LOL

I recall him doing something similar to that Bildo/Sidney trannie too.
FRW was funny as fuck when he'd stroll in and immediately start making pig squeal for her life.

It never got old

I enjoyed it even when I was pretending not to :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Court documents, (unflattering) financial info, various addresses and names of what appeared to be family members etc.

Someone definitely did their homework.

Right? Its creepy honestly.

If they "looked bad" on a forum they'd be humiliated. They really care about that kind thing.....they got something to prove and we get to be the whipping post for their low self esteem.

I remember when a troll board wasnt this sensitive lol. We always made ourselves the joke. Never did we take ourselves seriously like this.

When people start posting PI or personal stuff about others.....like Poofer, Murd, so on....its because they feel like shit about themselves and they think being "exposed" is this big scary trauma. So they see that as some big guns. Dealing with truly empathic and authentic people is their nightmare. They devolve into rage pretty easily.

And its contagious .....it speaks to the other hollow idiots and they come in like flying monkeys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, she's got more enemies than anyone I've ever known.

Hilarious how she maintains that it's everyone else who has a problem, not her. LOL

I wouldnt say she has enemies. Shes just been a manipulative and dishonest gaslighter for a long time and has pissed off many good natured people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Such a pity he doesn't post on here.... I'm sure some of the melties he'd cause would be golden.
It was always a toss up between he and deport_liberals as to who could inspire the best melty on any given day

Both were instrumental in some rather glorious hissy Oink fits.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
High FLying Bryan and Farmer got some really good melts out of Jupiter too

A fact mouth breathing Murdy was willing to attest to before she was baptized in the ways of idiotism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, Deport knows what parts of the pig to prod to get her squealing and rolling around in her own filth.
He needed only to be logged in to send her into a farting frenzy

I swear

I remember one time at SG where you could use the "who's online" feature to see what someone was doing and Deport_Liberals had left his profile on "viewing Oak's profile" for a good 90 minutes.

I'd be willing to bet he did this just to fuck with her various chemical imbalances - clicked on her profile and then closed the browser window and/or walked away to do other things. But this didn't stop her from going completely Chernobyl for the next two fucking days - hissy fit after hissy fit - complete with demands that I delete her profile and threats of leaving the internet forever again.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I basically have turdy murdy on mental ignore, whenever I see a post of hers I either scroll past or quickly skim through it....

Don't think I've ever seen her post anything valid or worthwhile.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now imagine with me trying to reason with this animal to the effect of - But Oak what can this dude, half a world away, do to you simply by viewing your profile on a troll forum? But she was adamant his fingers were on her keyboard none-the-less

sometimes you really do have to wonder if all the self depreciating misery and hauntingly embarrassing shit Oak has done to herself over the past 15 years isn't really some master troll at work.

I mean, can one person really be that fucked up?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's interesting getting more info on old trolls. All it took was a "bleeding pussy troll" to make FRW go nuclear?

Oh man, that was a classic break down of a "tough" troll. Good times...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet you were the one who got burnt and is still salty about it years later. :Crazy:

How did I get burned? I didn't spend my time "hunting" down supposed enemies on the internet. How bad is the butthurt for someone that has to delve into real life?

I don't spend two minutes of my time searching for anything real about any of you. I just simply don't care.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How did I get burned? I didn't spend my time "hunting" down supposed enemies on the internet. How bad is the butthurt for someone that has to delve into real life?

I don't spend two minutes of my time searching for anything real about any of you. I just simply don't care.
You have howled and whined for years about that extremely unflattering photo of you getting posted.

That along with your private life and other PI being exposed isn't being burned, it's being fucking incinerated.

Save me the "I really don't care!!!" response, because everyone knows that you really did and likely still do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's the thing that cracks me up the most about this pathetic pig

She acts like I don't have in my possession DOZENS of her hog hysteria messages back at SG demanding I ban nearly half the forum

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have howled and whined for years about that extremely unflattering photo of you getting posted.

That along with your private life and other PI being exposed isn't being burned, it's being fucking incinerated.

Save me the "I really don't care!!!" response, because everyone knows that you really did and likely still do.

Pffffft.

You're a joke desperately trying to deny how butthurt you all have been to "go after your enemy" online.

J O K E S

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I haven't "gone after you" dummy, I've just had a lot of fun mocking you over the years, as have many other people.

BTW, what's this about you pressuring Turdy to put Flea on ignore? Fucking LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't "gone after you" dummy, I've just had a lot of fun mocking you over the years, as have many other people.

You went out seeking personal information. That much is clear. I'm sorry I managed to cause you ass rash. Well, no, not really. I'm not sorry at all.