Blovers in a dangerous time

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
K wait a sec, Flea. Chickenshit? Really?

You think I'm locking horns with Dove because she's a woman? Seriously?

So, in your view, it must be part of a woman's BIOLOGY that men ought to tip-toe or otherwise tread lightly when a woman is talking?

Fuck that shit. I see Dove as my equal when it comes to, well, to whatever you want to call the exchanges on this board.

Your comment ought to offend Dovey. She's not the frail and fragile flower you imagine her to be. She's got balls twice the size of Bigly's (who seems content to merely follow her around like a lost puppy in the hopes she'll drop a morsel of that MAGA burger she's been munching on for the last five years).

Not. There will be no spinning this one. Your hardon for her is way too obvious.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Not. There will be no spinning this one. Your hardon for her is way too obvious.
What do you think such a "hardon" will do when he attempts to wear his bandage dress tonight at some deplorable seedy nightclub for degenerates who are sick and sexually perverted?

will it be accepted with applause?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
K wait a sec, Flea. Chickenshit? Really?

You think I'm locking horns with Dove because she's a woman? Seriously?

So, in your view, it must be part of a woman's BIOLOGY that men ought to tip-toe or otherwise tread lightly when a woman is talking?

Fuck that shit. I see Dove as my equal when it comes to, well, to whatever you want to call the exchanges on this board.

Your comment ought to offend Dovey. She's not the frail and fragile flower you imagine her to be. She's got balls twice the size of Bigly's (who seems content to merely follow her around like a lost puppy in the hopes she'll drop a morsel of that MAGA burger she's been munching on for the last five years).

She never claimed I was a "fragile flower"

I'm pretty certain if Flea was going to sit and describe me, "fragile flower" wouldnt be anywhere involved lol.

She notices you go harder when your opponent is female. I noticed it too. Now she's gonna have a go at your disregard of womens issues.....and gay issues as well.

So is everyone just all under the "maga" umbrella now if they dont support gutting womens rights and protections? All the Scotland feminists who are fighting are Maga?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She never claimed I was a "fragile flower"

I'm pretty certain if Flea was going to sit and describe me, "fragile flower" wouldnt be anywhere involved lol.

She notices you go harder when your opponent is female. I noticed it too. Now she's gonna have a go at your disregard of womens issues.....and gay issues as well.

So is everyone just all under the "maga" umbrella now if they dont support getting womens rights and protections? All the Scotland feminists who are fighting are Maga?
I'd personally like to see some proof of men dancing scantly clothed in front of minors before we proceed any further down this path of transphobic misinformation. Can either you or Flea supply evidence to back up your claims

Dare I say Burp boy's occupy democrats inspired rhetoric is beginning to convince me that maybe his whole transdegeneracy thing is all of figment of the imagination, blown completely out of proportion, by some hateful Christians who love Jesus & simply don't read their bibles.

Detestable souls, those.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20230103-131418.jpg

(Sorry for posting this religious hate maga lady.....but Charlie Sheen? How male)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd personally like to see some proof of men dancing scantly clothed in front of minors before we proceed any further down this path of transphobic misinformation. Can either you or Flea supply evidence to back up your claims

Dare I say Burp boy's occupy democrats inspired rhetoric is beginning to convince me that maybe his whole transdegeneracy thing is all of figment of the imagination, blown completely out of proportion, by some hateful Christians who love Jesus & simply don't read their bibles.

Detestable souls, those.

If I DID post evidence that backs my issues.... of which there is plenty.....that gets dismissed as "reactionary" or "transphobic fear mongering".

Basically Blurt has the correct view and all the women who have a problem with this are the ones with the personality and intellectual defects.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All right.

Y'all winning.

Burp! The ladies here are insinuating that you are too sissy to engage me!

Now let me be the first to assure you I am averse to buying into such false rhetoric as I find you a respectable salt of the earth type woman who is to be believed implicitly. Without question.

I am nothing if I am not behind the #metoo movement.

But I do have a few questions for you deary, if you be so lovely a dame as to indulge?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If I DID post evidence that backs my issues.... of which there is plenty.....that gets dismissed as "reactionary" or "transphobic fear mongering".

Basically Blurt has the correct view and all the women who have a problem with this are the ones with the personality and intellectual defects.
I think you just need better sources dear.

Perhaps we can look to a source of truth which someone like admong relies upon? Something with a bedrock policy against misinformation? Ironclad truth in all things? A platform like TikTok or maybe even twitter?

Impress me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20230105-180448.jpg

An older meme. You can really see the "maga" here and the adherence to religion in that nice little shot fired at Republicans.

Yikes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Simple Memes. Available in abundance on any social media platform.

Now you are supplying truths drooling morons like @Admin. can relate to.

I knew I could count on you to lower your fine and eloquent standards temporarily to that of a goldfish in a very fine and benevolent attempt to break bread on their level.

Lets see how it goes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh man -- @Blazor just dropped a nuke on poor blurt

when asked why Blurt has such intense rage for Dovey he said this

"He asked the mirror, mirror on the wall who was Prettier, and it told him Dovey
:laugh:
"

giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Being called developmentally-challenged by a dude who wears lipstick and female clothing had to be the apex of irony I've seen coming out of these retards yet.

and it happened on this very thread. LMAO

You're developmentally-challenged as he tidies his tissue stuffed bra and struggles like a baby giraffe to walk away in his six inch heels :LOL3:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Being called developmentally-challenged by a dude who wears lipstick and female clothing had to be the apex of iron I've seen coming out of these retards yet.

and it happened on this very thread. LMAO

You're developmentally-challenged as he tidies his tissue stuffed bra and struggles like a baby giraffe to walk away in his six inch heels :LOL3:

They get really offended when you interrupt them while they are calling people "trailor trash" and spewing classist nonsense to talk about your cars and pools.

Its "vain" of you, Biggie.

You cant make this up. Who wouldnt rather live in a trailor in the woods than around people like this? I know I'm far from the only one lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They get really offended when you interrupt them while they are calling people "trailor trash" and spewing classist nonsense to talk about your cars and pools.

Its "vain" of you, Biggie.

You cant make this up. Who wouldnt rather live in a trailor in the woods than around people like this? I know I'm far from the only one lol.
I can see. And how they wish to avoid all the hate and focus on love instead by stoking the flames of hate every single chance they get.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Don’t act stupid with me. If it was about me, I’d have dragged you head first. I asked you two questions. I’ve seen you attack Dovey more than I’ve ever seen you attack a man and that’s some chickenshit right there. All to appease Oak? Like I said, don’t act stupid with me.
Dayum, remind me never to get on your bad side. Don't think I've ever seen you this mean!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've never seen you post anyone's picture.
He's probably referring to the Honduran hog's pic getting posted by moi on SG 5 fucking years ago.

Funny how he didn't seem to mind when Flynn took pics of you from BC and posted them on here without your consent...

Although nobody has ever considered old Blurtrice to be impartial.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's probably referring to the Honduran hog's pic getting posted by moi on SG 5 fucking years ago.

Funny how he didn't seem to mind when Flynn took pics of you from BC and posted them on here without your consent...

Oh the meltdown into a steamy puddle of diarrhea she had over that one. My inbox was groaning under the pressure of her nonstop hysterical fits

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Thing is, I was gifted a treasure trove of her PI and disregarded the serious stuff because I thought it would be taking things too far.

That pic was too hilarious to ignore though...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Thing is, I was gifted a treasure trove of her PI and disregarded the serious stuff because I thought it would be taking things too far.

Funny... I seem to have been the beneficiary of the same treasure trove.

It's sitting on a drive somewhere which I cannot be arsed to find unless I am properly motivated to do so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt it also funny how when I post my own pics its "misguided"?

I'm supposed to be upset and offended because they posted my pictures. And one not so great picture.

I'm not supposed to be confident and tough and not need outside validation. That's "misguided".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isnt it also funny how when I post my own pics its "misguided"?

I'm supposed to be upset and offended because they posted my pictures. And one not so great picture.

I'm not supposed to be confident and tough and not need outside validation. That's "misguided".
Poor thing. He just doesn't know what to say any more to climb up out of the hole he has dug for himself

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. We have all had that passed to us.

Posting off board stuff doesn't appeal to most of us. Oink, Turdy and their fans do that kind of shit though.