Blovers in a dangerous time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The fuck?

I'm just pointing out that if your insults were good they would stand on their own without him making you look even dumber.

You know what? Carry on. Knock your fat ass selves out.

Remember though.....X says when you are hurt and cornered the kids card is the only one you have. So that removes 80 percent of your "material".
am I some sort O moral compass around here > ?

I hadnt realized you think so highjly of me
than k yoo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

than k yoo

She doesn't like being called out on her controlling behavior. "Waaaah, don't laugh. I don't want you to laugh. Stop laughing! STOP!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can we get a troll/flame 101 course for these morons?

We all have the consensus they drag down the board. But maybe we could teach them to be worthy opponents?

We used to actually host a "troll school" these morons could benefit. At LEAST stop crying "Uncle" with the whole "derp I jizz wonzzz!! I winz and trolled u....deeeerrrrr"

Absolutely nothing says "low IQ shit poster" than self declaring your own imagined victory and begging people to feel insulted. Never claim you are trolling. If you have to do that......you have FAILED.

X just dredge the sumo sisters in flour and roll them on in. They are actually funner than you. You are just dumb. I dont wanna exchange blows with you for the same reasons I wouldnt challange a downs syndrome patient to a thumb war. You never know where that damp hand has been and they have absolutely zero chance of winning anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We've already established several times Pig is stupid and cannot read.

Yes but X is making her look like an Oxford alumnus.

What kind of piece of shit sends a retard in a wheelchair to the front line?

She do the decent thing and hand him a pudding cup and tell him to go behave.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yes but X is making her look like an Oxford alumnus.

What kind of piece of shit sends a retard in a wheelchair to the front line?

She do the decent thing and hand him a pudding cup and tell him to go behave.
That guy is a spaz and she's just dumpster diving for his support because there aren't many others dumb enough to befriend her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

than k yoo

I just kinda feel like you would better off getting your diaper changed and playing with some building blocks. Large ones thar you can easily manipulate with your tard hands and questionable motor skills.

If you insist on staying at the adult table, and least wipe your damn mouth and keep your penis in your onesie.

Did you just tRoLl me again? Awww good boy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just kinda feel like you would better off getting your diaper changed and playing with some building blocks. Large ones thar you can easily manipulate with your tard hands and questionable motor skills.

If you insist on staying at the adult table, and least wipe your damn mouth and keep your penis in your onesie.

Did you just tRoLl me again? Awww good boy.
I really dont get why yer so mad tho, I feel like Im getting the residual hate on you have for the two apparant poarkers LOL

take a minute dovey youll be okay

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can we get a troll/flame 101 course for these morons?

We all have the consensus they drag down the board. But maybe we could teach them to be worthy opponents?

We used to actually host a "troll school" these morons could benefit. At LEAST stop crying "Uncle" with the whole "derp I jizz wonzzz!! I winz and trolled u....deeeerrrrr"

Absolutely nothing says "low IQ shit poster" than self declaring your own imagined victory and begging people to feel insulted. Never claim you are trolling. If you have to do that......you have FAILED.

X just dredge the sumo sisters in flour and roll them on in. They are actually funner than you. You are just dumb. I dont wanna exchange blows with you for the same reasons I wouldnt challange a downs syndrome patient to a thumb war. You never know where that damp hand has been and they have absolutely zero chance of winning anyway.

That guy is a spaz and she's just dumpster diving for his support because there aren't many others dumb enough to befriend her.
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really dont get why yer so mad tho, I feel like Im getting the residual hate on you have for the two apparant poarkers LOL

take a minute dovey youll be okay

You have no idea how many people have shared how much pressure they get to hate me from the haters group. If you don't hate me, they will hate you. Simple as that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have no idea how many people have shared how much pressure they get to hate me from the haters group. If you don't hate me, they will hate you. Simple as that.

Your right, i wouldnt. Because in reality there isnt even ONE person I've ever discussed you with in private.

So your correct. I have no idea how many people you've concocted in your rotted out fucking mind that have shared with you some shit that never happened.

I know it must be difficult for such a narcissist as yourself to grasp that not everyone is an unhinged sociopath who runs into PM boxes to blather some stupid drama they have with others. Drama YOU create.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Your right, i wouldnt. Because in reality there isnt even ONE person I've ever discussed you with in private.

So your correct. I have no idea how many people you've concocted in your rotted out fucking mind that have shared with you some shit that never happened.

I know it must be difficult for such a narcissist as yourself to grasp that not everyone is an unhinged sociopath who runs into PM boxes to blather some stupid drama they have with others. Drama YOU create.
Meanwhile, I got loads of PMs from this cow demanding people she hates be banned , hated , panel abused etc

the lack of self awareness and projection, as always, is astounding

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, I got loads of PMs from this cow demanding people she hates be banned , hated , panel abused etc

the lack of self awareness and projection, as always, is astounding

Yep.

That's what I'm saying......she actually thinks everyone is just like her. Shes so cluster b she doesnt view others as autonomous individuals. We are just copies of Oak. That's where her intense projection comes from.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep.

That's what I'm saying......she actually thinks everyone is just like her. Shes so cluster b she doesnt view others as autonomous individuals. We are just copies of Oak. That's where her intense projection comes from.

You're nothing like me. Don't flatter yourself, butterface.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're nothing like me.

No shit?!

Wow. What a revelation.

And thank you for noticing. Try to remember that the next time you go plastering your mindset and negative character flaws onto me. Thanks.

And consider the reality that literally no one would WANT to be anything like you whatsoever. You just assume otherwise because of your narcissism. No one admires or wants to be like you. Js.

I dont go around expecting or assuming others would want to be like me at all. I rarely praise myself at all. I allow others to do that for me and I'm much much happier than you.:)

Learn how to humble yourself, ffs. This is why you are just insufferable and unlikable on any genuine level. It's sad you'll probably never live authentically and freely ever.