Blovers in a dangerous time

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
"Hate boner" -- I love it! All these years I've been seen sleazing around sites so bad they somehow attract me and other Jihadists to them, and I don't remember ever seeing Hate Boner used before, especially from a chick! Noice. That just gave me an angrily pulsating hate boner and I need to figure out a way to make money off that new meme now before KM gets ahold of it...

SSS
- KM knows more about this shit than I ever will.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Hate boner" -- I love it! All these years I've been seen sleazing around sites so bad they somehow attract me and other Jihadists to them, and I don't remember ever seeing Hate Boner used before, especially from a chick! Noice. That just gave me an angrily pulsating hate boner and I need to figure out a way to make money off that new meme now before KM gets ahold of it...

SSS
- KM knows more about this shit than I ever will.

*insert boner"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh shit! I didnt even see that post.

LOL "apparent porkers". That as funny as him thinking I'm the one with the hate boner...lol.
Oh shit! I didnt even see that post.

LOL "apparent porkers". That as funny as him thinking I'm the one with the hate boner...lol.
you've a hate boner John Holmes would jealous off :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
People are just doing their charity to ensure your associates at Balenciaga live up to their commitment to finance your sex change operation Mr "googlelectual"

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Can we get a troll/flame 101 course for these morons?

We all have the consensus they drag down the board. But maybe we could teach them to be worthy opponents?

We used to actually host a "troll school" these morons could benefit. At LEAST stop crying "Uncle" with the whole "derp I jizz wonzzz!! I winz and trolled u....deeeerrrrr"

Absolutely nothing says "low IQ shit poster" than self declaring your own imagined victory and begging people to feel insulted. Never claim you are trolling. If you have to do that......you have FAILED.
Good thing Biggies can afford the tuition fees, then. He certainly needs the schooling.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And consider the reality that literally no one would WANT to be anything like you whatsoever. You just assume otherwise because of your narcissism. No one admires or wants to be like you. Js.
I admire Lily and I want to be more like her.

Sorry about your reality.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh yeah and @Blurt

What did Dovey ever do to you for you to start posting pics of her? To you personally. Did she post your pic? Or is this because of her entitled beliefs about certain trans groups?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh yeah and @Blurt

What did Dovey ever do to you for you to start posting pics of her? To you personally. Did she post your pic? Or is this because of her entitled beliefs about certain trans groups?
As a forum renowned googlelectual he may be far too above it all to answer you.

We'll see.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Mexican?

Who said anything about Mexico?

It's not always about you, Flea. Sorry to say.

Don't be such a Guillermo.

Don’t act stupid with me. If it was about me, I’d have dragged you head first. I asked you two questions. I’ve seen you attack Dovey more than I’ve ever seen you attack a man and that’s some chickenshit right there. All to appease Oak? Like I said, don’t act stupid with me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dragging him feet first might be preferable. Operationally speaking.

Never know how tightly bound that weave or wig may be

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah and @Blurt

Where did I post a pic of Dove (or of anyone other than myself, for that matter)?

You must be thinking of your buddy, Scouse.

Dove posted that pic of herself and has lately--in a misguided and self-deprecating attempt to soften the alleged hate boners of her detractors--been encouraging folks to do their worst with the material. I merely obliged.

Dove is certainly entitled to her opinions. We all are. But she has this unfortunate tendency to conflate her opinions with facts. While everyone is certainly free to believe in the weirdest things (and, in the MAGAverse, most people do), but no one is entitled to their own version of "reality" when said "reality" goes against actual reality.

Dovey, with assistance from her developmentally-challenged coterie of enablers here, loves to trawl the internet--the internet, of all things!--for what she genuinely believes are legitimate foundations to her hatred for certain groups of human beings. She buttresses her arguments with politically-motivated fictions. To be fair, and given the current state of political discourse ("legitimate" or not), everyone, from all quarters, does this. The difference is, Dove isn't even aware that she's doing so. Her only source of nourishment is the Kool Aid. And then she wants to debate.

The answer is no.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Where did I post a pic of Dove (or of anyone other than myself, for that matter)?

Dove posted that pic of herself and has lately--in a misguided and self-deprecating attempt to soften the alleged hate boners of her detractors--been encouraging folks to do their worst with the material. I merely obliged.

Dove is certainly entitled to her opinions. We all are. But she has this unfortunate tendency to conflate her opinions with facts. While everyone is certainly free to believe in the weirdest things (and, in the MAGAverse, most people do), but no one is entitled to their own version of "reality" when said "reality" goes against actual reality.

Dovey, with assistance from her developmentally-challenged coterie of enablers here, loves to trawl the internet--the internet, of all things!--for what she genuinely believes are legitimate foundations to her hatred for certain groups of human beings. She buttresses her arguments with politically-motivated fictions. To be fair, and given the current state of political discourse ("legitimate" or not), everyone, from all quarters, does this. The difference is, Dove isn't even aware that she's doing so. Her only source of nourishment is the Kool Aid. And then she wants to debate.

The answer is no.
w3rdZ -- freakshow is triggered

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don’t act stupid with me. If it was about me, I’d have dragged you head first. I asked you two questions. I’ve seen you attack Dovey more than I’ve ever seen you attack a man and that’s some chickenshit right there. All to appease Oak? Like I said, don’t act stupid with me.

They are literally like this over politcs. Leftwing bullies who....if they cant deal with your points they devote themselves to trying to tear you down as a person.

I think Blurt has created some sort of Westboro roleplay with me because he accuses me of "spewing religious hate". Kinda ironic really because I'm the one who will fight for my gay daughter to NOT be forced to accept a male with a penis as a "lesbian". He wont have the conversation so he pretends I'm the bully

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The answer is no.

Wow. A lot of projection and stereotyping here.
Isnt it tedious and tiring to intentionally not understand what people say because you gotta filter it through your biases like that?

Do you think Flea doesnt read what I say?

My pictures have been seen for like 15 years so I'm not sure how I'm the misguided one here when it comes to posting them.....I would kinda say that's reverse. A misguided attempt to use my pictures. That's just my 2 cents though.

Flea is just thrown by the shittiness you are demonstrating pretty consistently and doesnt really understand it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The answer is no.

It’s her stance on the trans issue that you’re taking extremely personal.

Do you have daughters, Blurt? I do. In fact, mine came home last year and said a M2F was being allowed to go in their locker room. I nipped that shit in the bud with the word lawyer so fast your head would fucking spin. Now, my girl isn’t sharing a locker room with a boy, watching her undress, and the school knows I’m not to be fucked with. If that pisses you off, too fucking bad. The kids safety comes FIRST.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow. A lot of projection and stereotyping here.
Isnt it tedious and tiring to intentionally not understand what people say because you gotta filter it through your biases like that?

Do you think Flea doesnt read what I say?

My pictures have been seen for like 15 years so I'm not sure how I'm the misguided one here when it comes to posting them.....I would kinda say that's reverse. A misguided attempt to use my pictures. That's just my 2 cents though.

Flea is just thrown by the shittiness you are demonstrating pretty consistently and doesnt really understand it.
Now let's not be rash and get ahead of ourselves dear. We all know how balanced and level headed a man pretending to be a woman can be.

And if Bukakke Burp says he is an impartial source of reality who loathes misinformation which can be found on the web - despite his glaring history of contradictions which prove otherwise I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

And should your own eyes tell you something contrary to the narrative he is supplying I would argue it may be time to tear them away from you as the lying, hate infected sources of untruth they are.

No?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
K wait a sec, Flea. Chickenshit? Really?

You think I'm locking horns with Dove because she's a woman? Seriously?

So, in your view, it must be part of a woman's BIOLOGY that men ought to tip-toe or otherwise tread lightly when a woman is talking?

Fuck that shit. I see Dove as my equal when it comes to, well, to whatever you want to call the exchanges on this board.

Your comment ought to offend Dovey. She's not the frail and fragile flower you imagine her to be. She's got balls twice the size of Bigly's (who seems content to merely follow her around like a lost puppy in the hopes she'll drop a morsel of that MAGA burger she's been munching on for the last five years).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s her stance on the trans issue that you’re taking extremely personal.

Do you have daughters, Blurt? I do. In fact, mine came home last year and said a M2F was being allowed to go in their locker room. I nipped that shit in the bud with the word lawyer so fast your head would fucking spin. Now, my girl isn’t sharing a locker room with a boy, watching her undress, and the school knows I’m not to be fucked with. If that pisses you off, too fucking bad. The kids safety comes FIRST.
Have you ever considered the fact that perhaps your daughter is lying to you because she is a secret operative for the ""MAGAverse" ?

Or even, perhaps it is her own eyes lying to her and none of what she told you actually transpired?

Something we all should consider before buying into the propaganda that is reality all around us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's amazing he thinks you have to be religious and a Trump voter to still want biological sex to be a real thing.

He doesnt care about women at all and has no idea what his opposition thinks and who they are.

Blurt just hates Christian's and conservatives and is USING this issue to spew on that. So he hasnt heard a fucking word.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
K wait a sec, Flea. Chickenshit? Really?

You think I'm locking horns with Dove because she's a woman? Seriously?

So, in your view, it must be part of a woman's BIOLOGY that men ought to tip-toe or otherwise tread lightly when a woman is talking?

Fuck that shit. I see Dove as my equal when it comes to, well, to whatever you want to call the exchanges on this board.

Your comment ought to offend Dovey. She's not the frail and fragile flower you imagine her to be. She's got balls twice the size of Bigly's (who seems content to merely follow her around like a lost puppy in the hopes she'll drop a morsel of that MAGA burger she's been munching on for the last five years).
Ooo blouse boy is big pissed now :LOL3: