Blovers in a dangerous time

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like that's the saddest and funniest part.

When their dumbshit "rips" arent funny they gotta run damage control LOL.

"NU UH!! They totally got YOU!! They did because we had to SAY SO!"

Bahahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Im like a non biased judge ... just reading along and BAM !! RIOPPPED !! :LOL3:

You arent though X. And telling people that isnt gonna make it so, I'm afraid.

Everyone has seen them......I'm just saying lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh necause I said do you not, I was speaking generally like as in does one ... sorry hope that cclarifies ..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
still RIPPED !! :LOL3:

X ......before you pick up those pomp pumps try to loosen that tuck job a little bit.

You are starving your brain of much needed oxygen.

You are making them look even fucking stupider.....lulz.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
should I post screen shots of all the wonderful things Pig was saying about Murd while we were on SG? :Popcorn:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X ......before you pick up those pomp pumps try to loosen that tuck job a little bit.

You are starving your brain of much needed oxygen.

You are making them look even fucking stupider.....lulz.
Imm not concerned with them dovey, Im alone in this mission to let you know how spun you are

X

xXx
Site Supporter
emmm dovey yer like 7 beers and shes like 11 not that big a difff LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
By trying to prop their failed attempts at flaming?
dovey in my mind they ripped you, is it not possible for independent thought .. I het your a toucch hotter but still its all in the presentation LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lily, you think I'm just as much retarded as them right , its no skin of my bak I ccould care less its how I roll

X

xXx
Site Supporter
admin is moast prolly ghay but so what biggy talks moar cawk than him LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
emmm dovey yer like 7 beers and shes like 11 not that big a difff LOL

X, more desirable men than you would say otherwise.

Why the fuck would I care how a male I wouldnt allow to approach me in public would rate me?

Have you bothered to notice the only ones yamnering about looks is a bunch of single and bitter ass fuglies who likely dont have the option of getting laid within the next 24 hours?

In sorry you guys feel as unattractive as you are but you really have NO chance of dragging MY hot ass down into that pit with you. Yuck.

Post pics of yourselves with no filters or angles or this is just gonna be sad...lmao.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think you just cant belive I, a no one from canada thinks youre a sleeping pill tbh :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, you think I'm just as much retarded as them right , its no skin of my bak I ccould care less its how I roll

I don't think you're retarded. You have your own way of posting. You seem to be having a good time, that's what counts, imo. I don't think anyone is as retarded as them, no.

• Useful
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Why the fuck would I care how a male I wouldnt allow to approach me in public would rate me?

Have you bothered to notice the only ones yamnering about looks is a bunch of single and bitter ass fuglies who likely dont have the option of getting laid within the next 24 hours?

In sorry you guys feel as unattractive as you are but you really have NO chance of dragging MY hot ass down into that pit with you. Yuck.

Post pics of yourselves with no filters or angles or this is just gonna be sad...lmao.

ffs
HOOK !

LINE

AND SINKER ! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What angle do you think will make Pig look the least fat and grotesque?

I'm thinking placing the lens of the camera face down on the table will cause the least eye trauma

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Stop @X, you have to hate them as much as we do. You have to post how we want you to post."

The fuck?

I'm just pointing out that if your insults were good they would stand on their own without him making you look even dumber.

You know what? Carry on. Knock your fat ass selves out.

Remember though.....X says when you are hurt and cornered the kids card is the only one you have. So that removes 80 percent of your "material".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The fuck?

I'm just pointing out that if your insults were good they would stand on their own without him making you look even dumber.

You know what? Carry on. Knock your fat ass selves out.

Remember though.....X says when you are hurt and cornered the kids card is the only one you have. So that removes 80 percent of your "material".
We've already established several times Pig is stupid and cannot read.