Blovers in a dangerous time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oven is heated, see you, can't dove it all day here ... things to do ..one of them being not holding up a bic to heat my pipes :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
oven is heated, see you, can't dove it all day here ... things to do ..one of them being not holding up a bic to heat my pipes :LOL3:

Is that how it was done back when you were raised in gov housing?

We have Salmanders now. Not the lizard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m gonna order some fish tacos to go. Best move I can make right now.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3rd worlds dont even HAVE plumbing, you ignorant ditch dweller!
you live in America LOL land of opportunities if you live in a trailor and your pipes freeze its terd werld

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you live in America LOL land of opportunities if you live in a trailor and your pipes freeze its terd werld

And 3rd world countries do actually have plumbing, just not in hovels. Do we think people go on vacation in places that have no plumbing?

How ignorant does a person have to be?

• Interesting
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a fucking HOT one right here.

If I were single and going on tinder or some shit THIS would be the picture I was use right here. And I'm not even kidding I totally would lol

Screenshot-20230102-143438-Facebook.jpg

Bahahahaha. I was literally on my way to harrass abortion clinics and my tire went flat and I had to change it to the spare and go right to the closet tire shop to buy a new one lol

I look like a bloated thumb in this pic lol
What's with the cocked blimp hat?

Michiganders are weird.

I blame Adam Fox.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's with the cocked blimp hat?

Michiganders are weird.

I blame Adam Fox.

That's just my head, Blurt.

I was rocking what we call a severe ballerina bun.

I've loved them since I was a ballerina....they are terrible for your hair though and it wasnt flattering for my whole bloated thumb look that day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And 3rd world countries do actually have plumbing, just not in hovels. Do we think people go on vacation in places that have no plumbing?

Holy shit.....yikes.

You know, I'm not gonna bother correcting this. I will tell you both, you should be far more grateful than you are.

Ignorance is truly bliss. Priviledged bliss...in this case.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I love how Lily basically concedes to the fact she's a third worlder by defending her people who live in less fortunate countries. :LOL3:

Changing the subject entirely, are they still rounding up stray dogs in the street and having them for dinner in Venezula? The joys of Communism....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy shit.....yikes.

You know, I'm not gonna bother correcting this. I will tell you both, you should be far more grateful than you are.

Ignorance is truly bliss. Priviledged bliss...in this case.
go unfreeze yer third world shithole trailor LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's just my head, Blurt.

I was rocking what we call a severe ballerina bun.

I've loved them since I was a ballerina....they are terrible for your hair though and it wasnt flattering for my whole bloated thumb look that day.
you should stick your face in dirt and grow a new one LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you should stick your face in dirt and grow a new one LOL

Well that was even stupider than your usual. You really think that was worth an all cap "LOL" of your own statement?

X see if there is an adult somewhere that can bash you in the back of the head with a led pipe and reboot that shit.

I'm about to run outside and turn my water on for a while. It's really fortunate to have been born in a first world where we have so many options and liberties and privileges. At least for now.....we lose some little by little every year.

I guess it makes sense you guys think 3rd world really arent that bad and people vacation in them so the 3rd worlding of the west is something you guys dont see as a problem.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At least what dwarfish sized Costa Rican kiddies live by in your presence.... (for the free pineapple shells and coffee grounds)...

More from the factories official hermaphrodite. The smoking fruit picker.

• Funny

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well that was even stupider than your usual. You really think that was worth an all cap "LOL" of your own statement?

X see if there is an adult somewhere that can bash you in the back of the head with a led pipe and reboot that shit.

I'm about to run outside and turn my water on for a while. It's really fortunate to have been born in a first world where we have so many options and liberties and privileges. At least for now.....we lose some little by little every year.

I guess it makes sense you guys think 3rd world really arent that bad and people vacation in them so the 3rd worlding of the west is something you guys dont see as a problem.
yes go turn your water on LMAO

most poeple in first werld nations just turn the faucet :LOL3: and voilA, WATER ... no turning on ..no bic lighter to heat the pipes nada ... make sure to turn it of or your third werld pipes will freeze again

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
yes go turn your water on LMAO

most poeple in first werld nations just turn the faucet :LOL3: and voilA, WATER ... no turning on ..no bic lighter to heat the pipes nada ... make sure to turn it of or your third werld pipes will freeze again

And? Some people in first world countries collect rain water rather than use the community water. We have all kinds of options here.

Interesting line of logic here from a guy who lives in a park restroom.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And? Some people in first world countries collect rain water rather than use the community water. We have all kinds of options here.

Interesting line of logic here from a guy who lives in a park restroom.
Ha ha I knew that was you servicing those 2 pakis over in the next stall LOL

You know who collects rain water, homeless people lol and people with third world pipe jobs hahababahahahaha ....
I collect t it for my weed plants, make compost tea .
Dove, can we have a truce today ? is this feasible ?
Its not the best of days, if not I could just do a biggy and puss out
I'll prolly just fry up some salmon and make sugo .... You'd like it .
Your hubby has to watch out for salmon bones tho, ffs with a throat like that yikes
I'm in the mood to chat today, so anything you wanna know, shoot .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ha ha I knew that was you servicing those 2 pakis over in the next stall LOL

You know who collects rain water, homeless people lol and people with third world pipe jobs hahababahahahaha ....
I collect t it for my weed plants, make compost tea .
Dove, can we have a truce today ? is this feasible ?
Its not the best of days, if not I could just do a biggy and puss out
I'll prolly just fry up some salmon and make sugo .... You'd like it .
Your hubby has to watch out for salmon bones tho, ffs with a throat like that yikes
I'm in the mood to chat today, so anything you wanna know, shoot .

That's not me, X. I'm sitting on my couch in MI.

And no, homeless people do not collect rain water. Do you know what goes into rain water collection? Off grid people typically collect rainwater.

You fucking idiot.

A truce? I mean you can fighting anytime you want.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

And no, homeless people do not collect rain water. Do you know what goes into rain water collection? Off grid people typically collect rainwater.

You fucking idiot.

You're still responding to that tool?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You fucking idiot.

Ferget it, after reading that drivel I realized once again just how much of a spun broad you are..
Yeh, a fucking barrel dipshit LOL or a really big container le duh some piping preferably ones that don't freeze ... Amirite ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Followed immediately by:

Waitwhut?!?
So which are you, Xy-poo, homeless or 3rd world?
Not judging - just curious.
Its for my plants, they're homeless and lerve the shit I concoct for them
I fully believe BTW that you're trying rather to hard to ding me, your going to hert herself reaching like that
Let it come natural .... be the burn