Blovers in a dangerous time

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel sorry for anyone stuck in a confined place with her musty dirty unwashed ass. If she doesn't bother to wash herself then it is a good bet she is the type of person who thinks she can wear the same clothes three or four times without washing them. She tells herself having bad hygiene is "good for the environment" but really she is just to lazy to clean herself properly.

It's sad.

I use refillable containers. Shampoo and conditioner bars. Goat milk soap bars. Natural loofahs. Toothpaste pellets/natural tooth brushes(taking of my toof).

You can definately be clean and eco clean :D

• Confused
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I feel sorry for anyone stuck in a confined place with her musty dirty unwashed ass. If she doesn't bother to wash herself then it is a good bet she is the type of person who thinks she can wear the same clothes three or four times without washing them. She tells herself having bad hygiene is "good for the environment" but really she is just to lazy to clean herself properly.

It's sad.
In Lotusburnout's warped view of reality the following holds true

a guy sticks a tomato past suppository up his ass so that he can later squirt it out into pair of panties he shouldn't be wearing in the first place to simulate a penis period -- or whatever those degraded fucking lunatics are calling it. = Totally cool, put that man in charge of something.

A guy showers twice daily tho? = He's a serial killer and needs to be stopped immediately before he harms shower tiles! With running water!

you cant make this level of crazy up.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I use refillable containers. Shampoo and conditioner bars. Goat milk soap bars. Natural loofahs. Toothpaste pellets/natural tooth brushes(taking of my toof).

You can definately be clean and eco clean :D
who cares, I didn't read anyone ask you Oh dove please procedd to bore us ... arent all fuccking containers refillable you doorknob , natural lufas, its an animal of course its natural you wingnut BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In Lotusburnout's warped view of reality the following holds true

a guy sticks a tomato past suppository up his ass so that he can later squirt it out into pair of panties he shouldn't be wearing in the first to simulate a penis period -- or whatever those degraded fucking lunatics are calling it. = Totally cool, put that man in charge of something.

A guy showers twice daily tho? = He's a serial killer and needs to be stopped immediately before he harms shower tiles! With running water!

you cant make this level of crazy up.
dood, stop it, yer short, plot a course against that ...can't use the ignore funcction for that nope its there everytime you have to jump up to look in the miror

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
who cares, I didn't read anyone ask you Oh dove please procedd to bore us ... arent all fuccking containers refillable you doorknob , natural lufas, its an animal of course its natural you wingnut BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do I have small dick energy?

Because that would be devastating.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'll scroll post usually. I did that for the first year he did this

Fucking weird isnt it?
Is he trigender too or just an obnoxious half breed hyena who should should have been properly aborted after his mother was raped in a barn?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is he trigender too or just an obnoxious half breed hyena who should should have been properly aborted after his mother was raped in a barn?

20230104-012048.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove and I had loads of fun on this thread today and I'd like to take a moment to give a warm thank you to some of the sniveling shitstains who made that happen. Especially the doubhebag self absorbed pseudo intellectual or should I say ""googlelectual"" who authored it.

But make no mistake about it. this thread should also serve as one of many cautionary tales on the dangers of allowing that nasty loathsome pig on two feet to get in close with you. Her hate and self loathing is contagious and anyone who has befriended her has ultimately regretted it. A 15 year pattern of repeated and identical results does not lie.

Now you can call this a meltdown or a fit of paranoid hysteria if you boast an IQ of a turnip, that's fine with me. But what I say is true. Murdy, Dove and I were once as thick as thieves. Now look.

And what's the single biggest influence to this outcome? The Pig and her poisonous brand of liberal hate fueled spew

No One

Factory Bastard
Dove and I had loads of fun on this thread today and I'd like to take a moment to give a warm thank you to some of the sniveling shitstains who made that happen. Especially the doubhebag self absorbed pseudo intellectual or should I say ""googlelectual"" who authored it.

But make no mistake about it. this thread should also serve as one of many cautionary tales on the dangers of allowing that nasty loathsome pig on two feet to get in close with you. Her hate and self loathing is contagious and anyone who has befriended her has ultimately regretted it. A 15 year pattern of repeated and identical results does not lie.

Now you can call this a meltdown or a fit of paranoid hysteria if you boast an IQ of a turnip, that's fine with me. But what I say is true. Murdy, Dove and I were once as thick as thieves. Now look.

And what's the single biggest influence to this outcome? The Pig and her poisonous brand of liberal hate fueled spew
May teh poark be with you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well I dont know if Oink can be blamed. Murd has her own toxic beliefs. Its gotta be a CA thing. They both have a lot of the same narcissistic qualities.

Murd also claimed she had me "marked" as an "enemy" apparently long before she was decent enough to let me know that.

So basically both of them had no problem violating someone by faking "friends" and talking to me on a personal level for months. That's a sick and sociopathic thing to do to someone but when you lack empathy ....boundaries arent really a thing I guess.

I can't imagine having such a strong dislike ot hatred for someone and than being able to converse with them for months like that....its just disgusting. You really gotta be fucked up to do something like that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well I dont know if Oink can be blamed. Murd has her own toxic beliefs. Its gotta be a CA thing. They both have a lot of the same narcissistic qualities.

Murd also claimed she had me "marked" as an "enemy" apparently long before she was decent enough to let me know that.

So basically both of them had no problem violating someone by faking "friends" and talking to me on a personal level for months. That's a sick and sociopathic thing to do to someone but when you lack empathy ....boundaries arent really a thing I guess.

I can't imagine having such a strong dislike ot hatred for someone and than being able to converse with them for months like that....its just disgusting. You really gotta be fucked up to do something like that.
True True

that is detestable behavior

but as I've always maintained, in solidarity with the great Michael Savage, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In todays episode of “admin sucks cock”

Did I pin the tail on the correct donkey?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shorty and the retard
Are you sitting down?
do you use refillable containers ?? like as in REALLY ?? omg like ... because the comntainers I use spontaniously combust when the liquid inside is used :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maybe she got tired of booting that low to the ground whos who of succking ccocck in the tiny nads AHAHAHAHAHAHAA