Blovers in a dangerous time

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Even with my small government sensibilities?
how do you do it?

Responding to putrid filth like this with any level of decorum?

Is this your penance for something awful you've done in life? Like someone who sees God in a dream and decides to sin no more; going on a life long mission to feed the homeless and care for the desolate lepers hiding away in their Ebola infestations?

you are a better human being than I

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is a fucking HOT one right here.

If I were single and going on tinder or some shit THIS would be the picture I was use right here. And I'm not even kidding I totally would lol

Screenshot-20230102-143438-Facebook.jpg

Bahahahaha. I was literally on my way to harrass abortion clinics and my tire went flat and I had to change it to the spare and go right to the closet tire shop to buy a new one lol

I look like a bloated thumb in this pic lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
how do you do it?

Responding to putrid filth like this with any level of decorum?

Is this your penance for something awful you've done in life? Like someone who sees God in a dream and decides to sin no more; going on a life long mission to feed the homeless and care for the desolate lepers hiding away in their Ebola infestations?

you are a better human being than I

Lol Sea isnt so bad when he is being cool.

I actually think he is way more open for normal conversations than the others. It got off on a bad foot in a group setting though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol Sea isnt so bad when he is being cool.

I actually think he is way more open for normal conversations than the others. It got off on a bad foot in a group setting though.
the only context in which I would find that insect "cool" is laying on a slab, eyes closed with a rubber band around his toe awaiting a fiery fate at some low budget crematory facility.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is a fucking HOT one right here.

If I were single and going on tinder or some shit THIS would be the picture I was use right here. And I'm not even kidding I totally would lol

Screenshot-20230102-143438-Facebook.jpg

Bahahahaha. I was literally on my way to harrass abortion clinics and my tire went flat and I had to change it to the spare and go right to the closet tire shop to buy a new one lol

I look like a bloated thumb in this pic lol
You have dents in your chin.

Do you think with such damaging evidence these people will ever let up?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
the only context in which I would find that insect "cool" is laying on a slab, eyes closed with a rubber band around his toe awaiting a fiery fate at some low budget crematory facility.

That’s because you’re a sedentary short fat loser. Typing on your phone isn’t exercise

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was a rumor that Gary received a Murduck nudie for each fractal he posted at her Sweaty Pits website...that's a lot of nudies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well at least your chins don't look like a couple of bean bags stacked together like some people.

I dont use any filters or anything either. So when they come for my looks....what you see is what you get lol.
20230103-131957.jpg

Go on and look right up my gigantic nostrils in my African American nose. And that was the PC version of Flynns favorite feature of mine.

Funny how racist comments about my features are funny to the "anti racists" here.

Saying I dont "look white" as an insult....I mean....yikes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was a rumor that Gary received a Murduck nudie for each fractal he posted at her Sweaty Pits website...that's a lot of nudies.

Dude

She offered TWAP pussy pictures to do something....I dont recall what.....but he said "nah I'm good"

Lmao!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
no sir, not to contradict you here but Murdy was giving those away like they were on some kind of fire sale. Gratuitously.

Perhaps one fractal for each 100 nudies is a more accurate description. It was truly a den of unequivocal desperation over there. Trollvalhalla too.

By the way, did I neglect to mention that Farmer once sent me the entire cosmic outpost database .sql format?

Oh the treasure trove of information one might be able to find there if one bothered to look.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I dont use any filters or anything either. So when they come for my looks....what you see is what you get lol.
20230103-131957.jpg

Go on and look right up my gigantic nostrils in my African American nose. And that was the PC version of Flynns favorite feature of mine.

Funny how racist comments about my features are funny to the "anti racists" here.

Saying I dont "look white" as an insult....I mean....yikes.
Good gosh. That is a big nose

How many miles to the gallon do you get on that thing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My fucking make up is even cakey in that one. Good grief I can see my pores.

Michigan IS known for pot holes lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I spilled coffee on myself earlier.

And don't get me started on the horridness of the last shit I took. It would clear out a battlefield

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My fucking make up is even cakey in that one. Good grief I can see my pores.

Michigan IS known for pot holes lol
I had this terrible case of athletes foot early last year

God it was awful

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you see? We can make better fun of ourselves than they can

how humiliating is that?

It's always been the case lol.

It helps to not be a psycho cluster b narcissist who is trying to find self worth on a forum. Talk about humiliating.

That's how motherfuckers get NET DEADED!!!

Kinda like you are only canceled if you wanna be I guess.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's always been the case lol.

It helps to not be a psycho cluster b narcissist who is trying to find self worth on a forum. Talk about humiliating.

That's how motherfuckers get NET DEADED!!!

Kinda like you are only canceled if you wanna be I guess.
Do you feel good about yourself?

I do.

Wanna know why?

Because once we get this thread up to 1000 posts Balanceagia has no choice but to honor their commitment to BLurt's gender assignment surgery

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I spilled coffee on myself earlier.

And don't get me started on the horridness of the last shit I took. It would clear out a battlefield

I had to go under my trailor with gorilla tape this morning and tape a small leak. Because my tin shoe box falls the fuck apart EVERY winter.

I'll be sitting here shitting on Poofer and I wont have my water turned on LOL

I chose this life though. And I'm clean. And my cats are not begging for death and they can still "meow" and stuff. And I have sheets on my bed.

Sheets that are probably worth more than this gotdamn trailor lol. Nice soft organic bamboo ones ♡

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I had to go under my trailor with gorilla tape this morning and tape a small leak. Because my tin shoe box is falls the fuck apart EVERY winter.

I'll be sitting here shitting on Poofer and I wont have my water turned on LOL

I chose this life though. And I'm clean. And my cats are not begging for death and they can still "meow" and stuff. And I have sheets on my bed.

Sheets that are probably worth more than this gotdamn trailor lol. Nice soft organic bamboo ones ♡
Not to mention you do not have 13 million strains of unique fungi growing in your bathroom.

things could be worse you know. You could be hiding out, evading capture, in some peasant metropolis deep in Costa Creeperstan in a straw hut due to blow over into the next fucking country once winds gust up to 20 miles an hr