Blovers in a dangerous time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't start with the fake news...

I've had to endure many unwanted advances in the workplace over the years.

Fatties have always been a nope.
I heard you hang out at weight watcher meATings

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
shorty and the retard

do you use refillable containers ?? like as in REALLY ?? omg like ... because the comntainers I use spontaniously combust when the liquid inside is used :LOL3:

Yep. Glass or metal containers only.

You are chucking tons of plastic bottles into landfills every week arent you? Youd think someone who lives outside would care about garbage

I bet you use Tide. Ew.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yep. Glass or metal containers only.

You are chucking tons of plastic bottles into landfills every week arent you? Youd think someone who lives outside would care about garbage

I bet you use Tide. Ew.
live outside ? LOL

you live in a trailor LMFAO ... with third werld plumbing, ffs you idiot :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I DO have my water turned on currently.

The meter was fucking leaking. So I gorilla taped it LOL.

Waiting on this horrid 3rd party water company to replace it and charge me 800 dollars.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
:LOL3: You pub shaver LOL

Wait!
Does he shave *in* pubs or does he shave the pubs themselves?

I'm not interested in the former -I mean they probably have very nice big mirrors or something who cares- but the latter... *THAT'S* a story I would love to hear.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You just know he has wiped his ass with his hand at least 3 times in his adult life.
3 times only?

I was under the impression his clan of mutants did such things to ensure their hands had a proper bacteria balance before consuming whatever finger foods diseased hillbillies like him consume on a daily basis

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
3 times only?

I was under the impression his clan of mutants did such things to ensure their hands had a proper bacteria balance before consuming whatever finger foods diseased hillbillies like him consume on a daily basis

At LEAST.

He moans when he wipes his ass, too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Getting worked up? At least you are slowing down on the emojis.

Now go collect your cans for the day. Fucking hobo.
swearing ???
jim-halpert-impressed.gif

maybe I should come back when you calm down

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait!

I'm not interested in the former -I mean they probably have very nice big mirrors or something who cares- but the latter... *THAT'S* a story I would love to hear.

He lives outside so he needs his pubes to catch dirt.....stay warm....appear larger to possible enemy threats.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wait!

and I would like to tell you dear sir, but alas my bredren @Aryan has me sworn to secrecy ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3 times only?

can you even reach food ? :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotdamn I cant fucking breathe LOL

X put your pants back on! No one wants your half eaten sub from the Walmart dumpster!

• Confused
Reactions: X