Blovers in a dangerous time

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
So in your distorted view of reality when one condemns transputridism as the vile and disgusting mental disorder it truly is it is really because the person is secretly internalizing their own inner hate of themselves and their penchant for such a sickening fetish?

okay, and by way of that logic how do you reconcile all the trump hate we see coming out of you leftist cretins for over 6 years now?

oops.
"Oops" is right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So in your distorted view of reality when one condemns transputridism as the vile and disgusting mental disorder it truly is it is really because the person is secretly internalizing their own inner hate of themselves and their penchant for such a sickening fetish?

okay, and by way of that logic how do you reconcile all the trump hate we see coming out of you leftist cretins for over 6 years now?

oops.

My husband said you got some nice titties :D

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Moar! MOAR!

Damn. Imma gonna be selling tix to this thread. Strike it rich.

Maybe buy myself an Olympic sized swimming pool with a 5-foot deep end.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Or maybe all of the above?

Who knows?

To be sure, you don't.

Maybe ask Murd for some barley?

The point is its gotta be obvious. A chop or meme isnt really a place for mystery or interpretation. Which is probably more your stronger skill.

I'm not knocking it really....like I said the quality is good, its just not really an obvious punchline.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The point is its gotta be obvious. A chop or meme isnt really a place for mystery or interpretation. Which is probably more your stronger skill.

I'm not knocking it really....like I said the quality is good, its just not really an obvious punchline.
He's selling tickets yo

He got people on a message board to respond to messages on a board designed to have messages responded to

he's in quite the flurry of ecstasy at the moment over this stellar life accomplishment

let's not ruin for him. K ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dayum. I haven't seen Blurtrude this salty and super spicy since a certain lady on another forum said he must enjoy receiving anal sex or when @Joe called him a "Googlectual".

Blurtrice, are you ok? Try not to let teh haterz get to you, if you want to believe there are 64 genders, so be it. :Awesome:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I tell you, that @Joe is a mother fucker

he really spins people up

"googlectual" --oh.my.gawd.that.was.hysterical

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Joseph does hit the occasional homerun.

That's probs why I like him and end up defending him at times Lol.
I never had a problem with him

He cracks me up from time to time

By the way, at the risk of salting Blurt further what are your thoughts on this video?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No you didnt, Blurt.

And.....yeah that didnt really land the way you hoped. The whole excitement with that picture is that it's not a great one, right?

So.....you are saying Cindy looks like an unattractive female? I'd agree, but.....for different reasons.

However I look very female in that picture and Cindy looks like a man with long....dirty blonde hair, pasty skin, moon shaped face.

Maybe dont throw the community autogynophile under the bus JUST to get a jab at little ole me?

The butthurt just reared its ugly head....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and now a word from our sponsors

if we can get this thread up to 1000 replies by the end of the month Balenciaga agrees to provide a donation in the sum of 100,000.00 towards Blurt's transition from sniveling shrek to heinously ugly and repugnant woman
Do we think we can make this happen folks? For our freakshow friend Blurd?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of ugly heads....

You would be in trouble if BF enforced a "no ugly fucker" rule, wouldn't you?

No "desperate fuckers" either.

I had teeth get broken during an emergency intubation during surgery and these drooling spaziods have been trying to use this for years like it's a flame. Even nearly a year since having them fixed.

How the fuck is that even material?

This is what happens when people get legitimately hurt and mad on the internet. They become consumed with a need to hurt feelings because their feelings are all hurt and humor isnt even a priority.

"Hyuck hyuck ur tooth got broke when you almost died during surgery! Pwnt!!"

Look at the kind of people who think this is a worthy angle. That says it all. Flynn is like a stabbed pig that hasnt stopped bleeding and screaming in years. Like he either needs to die or go to vet or something.

Really I should share some more not so great pictures of myself. Maybe it will act as an emotional healing ointment for them see me as just an average human instead of the big scary formidable hot woman looking down on them from my pedestal of smarter :D

I mean I'm still better than them....but you get my point lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sad when the best Freakshow can come up with is to ascribe his own severe mental illness onto others

That and the fact that the chopping technique is simply horrid.

total fail to anyone with an IQ above 100

It is basically just "I know you are but what am I". Most elementary school kids can do better than that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like Stubby is getting his low to the earth ass handed to him. His dad was the assistant sewer Mucker in San Juan.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I present to you, the homo-eroticism of the modern, mentally disjointed left.

It's not homophobia when they do it though. They do it because YOU are homophobic LOL.

It's also not homophobic to shame and bully gay men and women who dont want to have hetro sex with opposite sex partners just because that person says magic words.

Fought and fought for gay people to be accepted and now they are? Theyve decided biological sex is like so last decade.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not homophobia when they do it though. They do it because YOU are homophobic LOL.

It's also not homophobic to shame and bully gay men and women who dont want to have hetro sex with opposite sex partners just because that person says magic words.

Is Stubby gay?

Last edited: