Blovers in a dangerous time

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not homophobia when they do it though. They do it because YOU are homophobic LOL.

It's also not homophobic to shame and bully gay men and women who dont want to have hetro sex with opposite sex partners just because that person says magic words.

Fought and fought for gay people to be accepted and now they are? Theyve decided biological sex is like so last decade.
Huh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean he isnt gay. Or short.

But it's not like anything I would say would matter really.

I'm 5'1 and he is taller than me by enough where I had to raise up to kiss him. I'm not a guy either.

I promise?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
More posting friends

Balancenagia was firm in their stipulation that 1000 posts would be required to subsidize Blurd's sex change operation.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm 5'1 and he is taller than me by enough where I had to raise up to kiss him. I'm not a guy either.

I promise?

Ugh. Bet he’s got bad breath

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is being gay and/or short a thing that needs a defense?!

It's NOT because he is an asshole? It's the gay short thing that's pissing people off?

I thought it was because he IS a dick....not because you think.....yanno the other thing....doing an Admin LOL.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is being gay and/or short a thing that needs a defense?!

It's NOT because he is an asshole? It's the gay short thing that's pissing people off?

I thought it was because he IS a dick....not because you think.....yanno the other thing....doing an Admin LOL.
Interesting logic they have eh?

Lmao

I love cornering them this way.

YOU"RE GAY -- as some put down --but in actuality isn't disparaging gays at all when you consider the target :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I promise?

So he's 5'3.5"?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ugh. Bet he’s got bad breath

Big is serial killer level clean about himself. In fact if I were going start roasting Big....I'd hone in on his insane neat freaky shit that drives this man to shower like 8 times a day.

I was worried he was gonna step outside and die of covid right on his front porch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know you've hit rock bottom in terms of desperation when you allying yourself with a creeper like sewage major

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Big is serial killer level clean about himself. In fact if I were going start roasting Big....I'd hone in on his insane neat freaky shit that drives this man to shower like 8 times a day.

I was worried he was gonna step outside and die of covid right on his front porch.
Didn't my showering habits once cause Lotustard to claw her way right up the living room drapes like a stunned cat with her hair on fire?

I believe I posted something about showering twice, sometimes three times a day and she went absolutely NUTS. as she is a strong advocate of performing such heathen practices only once when clocks are moved back and then again when they are moved forward

can you imagine when her monkey must smell like?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Didn't my showering habits once cause Lotustard to claw her way right up the living room drapes like a stunned cat with her hair on fire?

I believe I posted something about showering twice, sometimes three times a day and she went absolutely NUTS. as she is a strong advocate of performing such heathen practices only once when clocks are moved back and then again when they are moved forward

can you imagine when her monkey must smell like?

Omg I forgot about that LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Omg I forgot about that LOL
I didn't

I was absolutely mortified -- beside myself with utter disgust

if someone goes a day without showering it is my belief they should be burned at the stake then buried

and this bitch can go on for times it takes international wars to terminate without doing so

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He’s too little. 8 year olds frequently beat his ass

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't

I was absolutely mortified -- beside myself with utter disgust

if someone goes a day without showering it is my belief they should be burned at the stake then buried

and this bitch can go on for times it takes international wars to terminate without doing so
Flustered much?