BORIS AGREES TO RESIGN!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Johnson finally agreed to step down after one of his closest allies, Treasury Chief Nadhim Zahawi, told the prime minister to resign for the good of the country. It was not immediately clear whether Johnson will stay in office while the Conservative Party chooses a new leader, who will automatically become prime minister as well. A formal announcement is expected later Thursday.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
I'm actually kinda jealous.
I would like to see my country gathered enough as one, to pull this off with Biden. And Heels Up. And Peloski. And Shumer.
The majority of our sitting Congress, if truth be told....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Add in some righteous Republicans like Liz Cheney, Adam Kitzinger or similar.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What is there to say? The modern day UK Conservative government is Conservative in name only and vehemently tows the Globohomo Zionist neo-liberal line.

Even the far left looney Labour cringe fringe is a no no for ZOG, like we saw with the destruction of Corbyn a couple of years back.

Not much else to say, other than neither the Tories or the Labour Party are fit for purpose and a complete and total breakdown of UK parliament is required before anything will improve.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not like the UK has any chance left of not becoming another 3rd world shithole, it makes little difference at this point.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I would like to see my country gathered enough as one, to pull this off with Biden. And Heels Up. And Peloski. And Shumer.

We managed to kick a libtard commie terrorist out of the presidency a few years ago when she started pulling a "Bidenlypse" on Brazil

And I suspect this year we'll have to finally face the menace with violence, for they've grown too bold and violent.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

We managed to kick a libtard commie terrorist out of the presidency a few years ago when she started pulling a "Bidenlypse" on Brazil

And I suspect this year we'll have to finally face the menace with violence, for they've grown too bold and violent.
Your people are more gathered as a whole when push comes to shove. And violence of the kind(no offense) is the norm.
We here have been conditioned and fooled into complacency.
Despite what msm tells folks, homegrown terriorists and all, most of us here won't seriously jump... but the time is drawing near.
When it does, one best know how to survive in the wild.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Also...

LOOK OVER THERE--------------------->

Pay no attention to what's really going on!
Boris is getting the boot!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Your people are more gathered as a whole when push comes to shove. And violence of the kind(no offense) is the norm.
Despite what msm tells folks, homegrown terriorists and all, most of us here won't seriously jump... but the time is drawing near.
We've witnessed the horrors of liberalism here for decades upon decades. Since the 80's, when the military junta relinquished the power, this country has been on a downward spiral.

We had 16 years of leftists in power and the country became a cesspool of vile and revolting behavior

Not to mention Venezuela and Cuba taught us valuable lessons and now Argentina, being followed by Chile and Colombia soon.

Communism in Brazil has also been a reality, we have political parties with the name of that ideology here.

America will have a huuuuuge wake up call too soon, when the full effects of the disgrace that's Biden and the democrat becomes apparent, the Yankees will have a reaction too.

We're living that brief moment in which all hopes of diplomacy and peaceful resolutions are being used in vain.

Because in the end, the brainwashing was too much of some and there's not other way to deal with them besides force.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
We've witnessed the horrors of liberalism here for decades upon decades. Since the 80's, when the military junta relinquished the power, this country has been on a downward spiral.

We have 16 years of leftists in power and the country became a cesspool of vile and revolting behavior

Not to mention Venezuela and Cuba taught us valuable lessons and now Argentina, being followed by Chile and Colombia soon.

Communism in Brazil has also been a reality, we have political parties with the name of that ideology here.

America will have a huuuuuge wake up call too soon, when the full effects of the disgrace that's Biden and the democrat becomes apparent, the Yankees will have a reaction too.

We're living that brief moment in which all hopes of diplomacy and peaceful resolutions are being used in vain.

Because in the end, the brainwashing was too much of some and there's not other way to deal with them besides force.
Anyone with half a mind to pay attention, knows about the corruption, the will to survive and being caught in the middle.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Johnson finally agreed to step down after one of his closest allies, Treasury Chief Nadhim Zahawi, told the prime minister to resign for the good of the country. It was not immediately clear whether Johnson will stay in office while the Conservative Party chooses a new leader, who will automatically become prime minister as well. A formal announcement is expected later Thursday.

the dude campaigned on a bicycle with a squeeze horn and combed his hair with a balloon

nobody cares, lotus

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
If anyone doesn't think the next in line of the GREAT countries after 'murricas "president" being forced to step aside isn't a false flag, you people are dumber than a box of rocks.

The UK's President is folding?
Why?
Pressure?
What pressure?
Does he know too much?
What does he know?
Where's the Queen to explain this?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If anyone doesn't think the next in line of the GREAT countries after 'murricas "president" being forced to step aside isn't a false flag, you people are dumber than a box of rocks.

The UK's President is folding?
Why?
Pressure?
What pressure?
Does he know too much?
What does he know?
Where's the Queen to explain this?
:Awesomeness:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

the dude campaigned on a bicycle with a squeeze horn and combed his hair with a balloon

nobody cares, lotus

I'm sure there are people who care.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not like the UK has any chance left of not becoming another 3rd world shithole, it makes little difference at this point.

Pretty much every shitty globohomo policy and agenda which gets implemented in America is guaranteed to come here.

Fucking Jews. Until they're dealt with, nothing will change.

Oh, right. Because, get rid of the Jews and there will be no bad guys left.

Ya fuckin nitwit.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

Pretty much every shitty globohomo policy and agenda which gets implemented in America is guaranteed to come here.

Fucking Jews. Until they're dealt with, nothing will change.

Oh, right. Because, get rid of the Jews and there will be no bad guys left.

Ya fuckin nitwit.
How about you join the convo with something productive, or go sit the fuck down.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
And yes, I know you be the OP, but you looking foolish.
Save yourself and shush it.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Sandy twat, the truth hurts, I get it.

Do try to rise above yourself.
You can do it.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Here comes the name calling. That happens when one shows their tail and has nothing to back it with.

So much for this discussion.
Might as well flush this thread.