Boris is fucking the UK over again

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
EU Mulls Terminating Brexit Trade Deal If U.K. Rift Deepens

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has threatened to unilaterally suspend parts of the Northern Ireland Protocol, which governs trade between the province and the rest of the U.K., using the powers granted in Article 16 of the pact. European officials have been discussing the need to prepare a powerful response.

Shutting down the trade accord sealed on Christmas Eve last year would play havoc with a British economy already plagued by supply shortages, and would also impose costs on European businesses with clients in the U.K.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Moar post-Brexit hysteria. Fucking ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The UK is going to become a backwater country along with the US. They blew it by staying aligned with the US and rejecting their EU opportunities. The US is in freefall.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A friend just went back to the US for the first time since Covid. He said he was shocked by the marked increase in homelessness.

There was already way, way too much homelssness for a developed country pre-Covid. It's horrifying that the richest country in the world allows this.

The wealth gap is unsustainable. Without drastic change, the US is toast.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
A friend just went back to the US for the first time since Covid. He said he was shocked by the marked increase in homelessness.

There was already way, way too much homelssness for a developed country pre-Covid. It's horrifying that the richest country in the world allows this.

If only the homeless were armed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love it when a moron like Lotusbutt babbles about topics she knows nothing about. The reality is the Northern Ireland protocol has to go because it violates both Northern Ireland's constitutional status in the UK as well as the good Friday accords because it changes the status of Northern Ireland in the UK without a public vote. That is expressly outlawed in the good Friday accords.

Not to mention Unionists are going to rebel and start shooting EU customs officials who they see as foreign invaders. The EU has never cared about Northern Ireland and simply wanted to use it as a weapon against the UK. That must stop immediately. The current disagreement was all brought about, 100%, by the EU lying and acting in bad faith.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Furthermore, it is utterly and completely impossible to have fair dispute resolution under the partisan and nonlaw abiding ECJ. It is not anfair or impartial court and is just the EU Commission's pet court. For any agreement to work an independent and outside arbiter body must be found and placed in charge of dispute resolution.

The current temporary agreement has clauses allowing all of this to be done so the lies and fake tears out of unelected and corrupt EU flunkies are meaningless.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is another three weeks left in the negotiations so this is just the EU posturing and banging on drums. Given that the EU has refused to carry out its treaty obligations I just don't see how any UK government could trust such proven liars.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pat yourself on the back, cunt. YOU people made things worse by shutting shit down for the covid farce. I was in Cali on vaca in Oct 2019 and we saw bums galore everywhere. I'm sure it's gotten worse but I doubt by much. Anyway, California is 100% ran by democRATs, aka YOU PEOPLE, so 100% of Cali's problems lie at YOUR doorstep! You chose to leave what YOU created by fleeing to Portugal, hypocrite!!!! Rather than having the guts to ex pat immediately, renounce your citizenship, and give back 40% of your wealth in taxes, you are biding your time to cheat the tax systen and yet you STILL vote!

You're the worst kind of piece of shit scumbag America generates. Hypocrite tax cheater.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it when a moron like Lotusbutt babbles about topics she knows nothing about. The reality is the Northern Ireland protocol has to go because it violates both Northern Ireland's constitutional status in the UK as well as the good Friday accords because it changes the status of Northern Ireland in the UK without a public vote. That is expressly outlawed in the good Friday accords.

Not to mention Unionists are going to rebel and start shooting EU customs officials who they see as foreign invaders. The EU has never cared about Northern Ireland and simply wanted to use it as a weapon against the UK. That must stop immediately. The current disagreement was all brought about, 100%, by the EU lying and acting in bad faith.

That's funny, because I didn't say one fucking word about Brexit/Northern Ireland. I simply C&P'd an article. Who's the actual moron?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have my VPN set for the UK, so almost all the articles I'm seeing are UK-centered.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's funny, because I didn't say one fucking word about Brexit/Northern Ireland. I simply C&P'd an article. Who's the actual moron?

You are, Lotusbutt, you are. WTF do you think this dispute is about, dumb ass?

That is what makes you a moron. You post things you never read, with thread titles which are absolutely unrelated to reality, then you whine when someone brings facts to the discussion. You are such a clueless moron you didn't even know what the OP you posted was about!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You are, Lotusbutt, you are. WTF do you think this dispute is about, dumb ass?

That is what makes you a moron. You post things you never read, with thread titles which are absolutely unrelated to reality, then you whine when someone brings facts to the discussion. You are such a clueless moron you didn't even know what the OP you posted was about!

OMG. WTF is wrong with you? I know what it's about. But I took no stance on it. I posted it here for discussion.

But I should know better by now than to expect any of you Connies to say anything intelligent, ever.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You got caught so now you need to just stop lying. Seriously, no one is buying your horse shit. Now we are just laughing at you after you got caught red handed.

"I took no stance." Hmm, I look at the thread title and the fact that you admitted you hadn't read your own article and top with the fact that you clearly didn't even know what the topic was... Thanks for showing everyone, yet again, that you are both a liar as well as a stupid person in general.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You got caught so now you need to just stop lying. Seriously, no one is buying your horse shit. Now we are just laughing at you after you got caught red handed.

"I took no stance." Hmm, I look at the thread title and the fact that you admitted you hadn't read your own article and top with the fact that you clearly didn't even know what the topic was... Thanks for showing everyone, yet again, that you are both a liar as well as a stupid person in general.

I didn't say I didn't read it. I said I took no stance. And, yes, I know what the topic is. Jesus Christ, man. Take a break. WTF is wrong with you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are what is wrong, Lotusbutt. The fact that you think you can lie your way out after getting caught read handed. Just take your lose and try again next time.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are what is wrong, Lotusbutt. The fact that you think you can lie your way out after getting caught read handed. Just take your lose and try again next time.

What am I lying about?

Sheeeeesh. Never mind. I don't really care.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What am I lying about?

Go away, lyin cunt.

Why don't YOU get outta my thread, you low IQ, creeping, slimy slug of a "man."
Go back to cali and pay your fair share of taxes, ya hypocritical cunt!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What am I lying about?

Go away, lyin cunt.

I pay US taxes here, you fucking moron. AND I've paid them all my life, unlike you cheating CONs who are always looking for a way out of paying taxes the taxes you owe.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is another three weeks left in the negotiations so this is just the EU posturing and banging on drums. Given that the EU has refused to carry out its treaty obligations I just don't see how any UK government could trust such proven liars.

Well, good, then the UK should keep aggravating the EU, because the UK is a massive world power that can make the EU cower.

Oh, wait. No. This is the 21st century, isn't it?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

What am I lying about?

Go away, lyin cunt.

I pay US taxes here, you fucking moron. AND I've paid them all my life, unlike you cheating CONs who are always looking for a way out of paying taxes the taxes you owe.
Don't you get credit for paying portugal taxes instead?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What am I lying about?

Go away, lyin cunt.

It's a complex system that actually changes often, but now, first I pay taxes to the US, THEN I file taxes here, and they apply what I paid to the US to the formula here.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

What am I lying about?

Go away, lyin cunt.

It's a complex system that actually changes often, but now, first I pay taxes to the US, THEN I file taxes here, and they apply what I paid to the US to the formula here.
I never even filed here until the stimulus checks...any income they could know about is way below the minimum requirement which I think is 10k.