BORIS AGREES TO RESIGN!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No comment from the righties here? Not one???

I'm not commenting on it because it's not my country and there is a difference between an American who is classically liberal and a conservative.....especailly a conservative in another country.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Johnson finally agreed to step down after one of his closest allies, Treasury Chief Nadhim Zahawi, told the prime minister to resign for the good of the country. It was not immediately clear whether Johnson will stay in office while the Conservative Party chooses a new leader, who will automatically become prime minister as well. A formal announcement is expected later Thursday.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
the dude campaigned on a bicycle with a squeeze horn and combed his hair with a balloon

nobody cares, lotus

I'm sure there are people who care.

some, but not many.

u care and posted this cuz hes a 'conservative' and wanna ruffle feathers lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here comes the name calling. That happens when one shows their tail and has nothing to back it with.

So much for this discussion.
Might as well flush this thread.

When I do it it's name calling. When you do it, it's what? Facts? LMAO. Pot/kettle, pal.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Johnson finally agreed to step down after one of his closest allies, Treasury Chief Nadhim Zahawi, told the prime minister to resign for the good of the country. It was not immediately clear whether Johnson will stay in office while the Conservative Party chooses a new leader, who will automatically become prime minister as well. A formal announcement is expected later Thursday.

the dude campaigned on a bicycle with a squeeze horn and combed his hair with a balloon

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

Like you wouldn't post it if a liberal resigned. Come on. At least be honest with yourself.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

Like you wouldn't post it if a liberal resigned. Come on. At least be honest with yourself.
no, i wouldnt. i wouldnt care cuz i live in the greatest and most powerful nation on earth - the USA, baby

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

no, i wouldnt. i wouldnt care cuz i live in the greatest and most powerful nation on earth - the USA, baby

Wow. You're not going to know what hit you when the US falls. LMAO

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

i know ur trying but i could probably buy & sell u five times

stop being so disgruntled

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

You could buy and sell me five times? Sorry to disappoint hon, but I'm not for sale.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
And if we could just stop aruging and fight for survival, we as a whole, might succeed.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

You could buy and sell me five times? Sorry to disappoint hon, but I'm not for sale.
FFS...
Take this to a PM and duke it out.

If I were in charge of a hammer, this thread would be gone for spamming private matters.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

If you were, I'd buy you. Take good care of you too. :Happy5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

lol
and i aint buying, just sayin

USA! USA! USA!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

FFS...

If I were in charge of a hammer, this thread would be gone for spamming private matters.
this is what BF wants so be quiet

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

eww

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

eww
You know something(?), you aren't even cute when you're jealous. :LOL3:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Petty and whiney?
Pretty sure, this isn't how he expected you all to act.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Here comes the name calling. That happens when one shows their tail and has nothing to back it with.

or go sit the fuck down.

but you looking foolish.
Save yourself and shush it.

Here comes the name calling.

60937919.jpg

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

Today we probably still are, who knows about tomorrow? Some corners of America seems to be trying to recreate the middle ages.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

or go sit the fuck down.

but you looking foolish.
Save yourself and shush it.

Here comes the name calling.

60937919.jpg
As if...

You love me, and you know it.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

Today we probably still are, who knows about tomorrow? Some corners of America seems to be trying to recreate the middle ages.
Jesus, you just wrote a cuntry western song, my nigga.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

FFS...

Spamming private matters? You mean when Jeannie claimed she could buy and sell me five times? I haven't spammed any private matters, pal.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

FFS...

Spamming private matters? You mean when Jeannie claimed she could buy and sell me five times? I haven't spammed any private matters, pal.
its only PI if it was accurate

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

nobody cares, lotus

some, but not many.

FFS...

its only PI if it was accurate

Well, how can either of us know?

So, then, where's the PI Bitter Tea is whinging about?