Boris Johnson is in trouble now

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson was facing calls for his resignation on Thursday after a leaked video showed his staff joking about hosting an illegal Christmas party while the country underwent strict COVID-19 restrictions last year.

According to a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the party took place on December 18, 2020, and involved food and drinks, party games, and a secret Santa gift exchange.

Ian Blackford, the Scottish National Party's most senior member of Parliament, said that the "only right and moral choice left" for Johnson is to quit.

"Trust in leadership is a matter of life and death. Downing Street willfully broke the rules and mocked the sacrifices we have all made, shattering the public's trust,"

"The prime minister is responsible for losing the trust of the people. He can no longer lead on the most pressing issue facing these islands," he said.

If Johnson does not resign, Blackford said, "he must be removed."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There would be a lot of American politicains resigning if we held them to any standards here. Whitmer. Pelosi. Newsom.

None of them followed the regulations they placed on the peasents.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Obama did too I can recall. They all fucking do it, it's the usual one rule for us, none for them, scenario.

He won't resign or get removed, he's a full blown Globohomo shill, so therefore basically untouchable.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obama did too I can recall. They all fucking do it, it's the usual one rule for us, none for them, scenario.

He won't resign or get removed, he's a full blown Globohomo shill, so therefore basically untouchable.

We'll see about that. Cancel culture is still pretty strong.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Obama did too I can recall.

Obama was not president during Covid, my dear. I think you're losing it. I think the problem with Boris is that he did it while a sitting PM.

Lotus, please stop being stupid.

Obongo is still part of the ruling class elite and he threw a party with no masks or social distancing during the scamdemic.

The fact that he wasn't in office at the time is irrelevant.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbud doesn't even know what the SNP is or why they are neither creditable nor relevant for anything in Westminster. This is comparable to a Democrat saying he dislikes Republicans or visa versa.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obama did too I can recall.

Obama was not president during Covid, my dear. I think you're losing it. I think the problem with Boris is that he did it while a sitting PM.

Lotus, please stop being stupid.

Obongo is still part of the ruling class elite and he threw a party with no masks or social distancing during the scamdemic.

The fact that he wasn't in office at the time is irrelevant.

No, it's not irrelevant. He wasn't president, so he couldn't step down. Boris can.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson was facing calls for his resignation on Thursday after a leaked video showed his staff joking about hosting an illegal Christmas party while the country underwent strict COVID-19 restrictions last year.

According to a
, the party took place on December 18, 2020, and involved food and drinks, party games, and a secret Santa gift exchange.

Ian Blackford, the Scottish National Party's most senior member of Parliament, said that the "only right and moral choice left" for Johnson is to quit.

"Trust in leadership is a matter of life and death. Downing Street willfully broke the rules and mocked the sacrifices we have all made, shattering the public's trust,"

"The prime minister is responsible for losing the trust of the people. He can no longer lead on the most pressing issue facing these islands," he said.

If Johnson does not resign, Blackford said, "he must be removed."

Oh My Gawd.. this is bigger than WaterGate and the Iran contra scandal combined. If only he had got behind the wheel of his SUV and mowed down some innocent white children instead we wouldn't be having this conversation

you fucking shill

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So a Christmas Party which did not happen and someone other than Boris told a joke so... Boring is supposed to step down? Fuck off with that stupid horse shit.

Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So a Christmas Party which did not happen and someone other than Boris told a joke so... Boring is supposed to step down? Fuck off with that stupid horse shit.
Meanwhile a lefty could rape small children and rob the central bank at gun point and she’s make excuses for them

Isn’t she a fucking worm ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did tits pelosi resign yet? PWN3D!

And PS, get raped, bitch.

hey !! you suck your boyfriends dick with that mouth ?? :LOL3:
I bet your whore mom kissed you on the lips after being out all night suckin dudes like me off at the local tavern. No doubt thats when you developed your taste for nigger jizz, ya faggit!

oh hay, you tongue punch tour botfroends anus wiuth that mouth ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did tits pelosi resign yet? PWN3D!

And PS, get raped, bitch.

hey !! you suck your boyfriends dick with that mouth ?? :LOL3:
I bet your whore mom kissed you on the lips after being out all night suckin dudes like me off at the local tavern. No doubt thats when you developed your taste for nigger jizz, ya faggit!

oh hay, you tongue punch tour botfroends anus wiuth that mouth ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Wow, that was extra fukin lame, dork. No amount of emojis could save that one, faggit ass! PWN3D!