Brandon fell off his bike...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the POTATUS took a tumble - cant walk, run, climb stairs, run a country or ride a bike without training wheels... a useless global embarrassment

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
That's the least of his problems and the most normal oopsie he's got banked. Too bad most folk don't get to see them all.
MSM, show this? Cause I haven't seen it.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Also... where was secret service?
I've been in close proximity to a former pres, and they, nor their extended family go far without backup if you will.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is sad how they are abusing that elderly dementia patient. He clearly isn't up for the job thus why he spent most of the 2020 campaign asleep in his basement.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been in close proximity to a former pres, and they, nor their extended family go far without backup if you will.
imagine being a fly on the wall with his secret service detail and the jokes they tell

i bet they all agreed 2 drop and tie their shoe lace when they see a gunman approach LULZ

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the POTATUS took a tumble - cant walk, run, climb stairs, run a country or ride a bike without training wheels... a useless global embarrassment

Sadly, I think it is a bad omen Jeannie & foretells of a greater fall that he will take in the not too distant future.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
imagine being a fly on the wall with his secret service detail and the jokes they tell

i bet they all agreed 2 drop and tie their shoe lace when they see a gunman approach LULZ

In the videos the secret service seemed only interested in block camera o no one could see Joe fellow his ass like a crippled retard.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In the videos the secret service seemed only interested in block camera o no one could see Joe fellow his ass like a crippled retard.

He's a Bad Luck President.

While I think he is a decent guy, the winds aren't blowing in his favor.

The next couple of months will get even more difficult for Biden & America.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

but nobody will block a bullet for him, hes literally americas wrecking ball and an enemy of the state

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

but nobody will block a bullet for him, hes literally americas wrecking ball and an enemy of the state
All democrats are

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seriously tho. Can we just return to sender this fuckhead and get back our real president before we reach a point of no return with this fuckimg ameboa?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All democrats are
after their latest display, yup agreed

i dont pay attention 2 politics much except for the 'big picture' and vote R right down the line

* vote no matter how useless

i voted for curtis sliwa as NYC mayor but the tards won

unga bunga
fd3663b5a92a3b89a13513ae822327e62b-Eric-Adams.2x.rsquare.w570.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

All democrats are

i dont pay attention 2 politics much except for the 'big picture' and vote R right down the line

unga bunga
Is he actually worse than Deblasio?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All democrats are

unga bunga
Is he actually worse than Deblasio?

same/just as bad - he might as well be deblasio in black face