Brandon was letting illegal aliens use their arrest warrants as ID...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“President [Joe] Biden is putting millions of Americans at risk by allowing known criminals and potential terrorists to fly on U.S. airlines. A criminal alien shouldn’t be allowed to board a plane after presenting a warrant for their arrest. They should be detained and brought before a judge,” Rep. Lance Gooden (R-Texas), who said he went to the U.S.-Mexico border and witnessed illegal immigrants boarding planes without proper identification, said on Fox & Friends this week.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The US is doomed if these stupid "ideas" are allowed to continue, seems to me that certain groups are conspiring to flood the country with undesirables... The only types of people they don't want are white Europeans...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The US is doomed if these stupid "ideas" are allowed to continue, seems to me that certain groups are conspiring to flood the country with undesirables... The only types of people they don't want are white Europeans...
As if we didn't have enough slobs like Oak ready to replicate their failed genes in our great land

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The US is doomed, whether or not this shit continues.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The US is doomed, whether or not this shit continues.
If the US is doomed the rest of the world goes down the toilet with it

or did you think a toilet like Portugal can stand by it's own merits?

idiot

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All this just to fly illegals to swing districts. Can we see how far and how many crimes democrats will commit in order to rig elections?