Breakfall is leaving...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

...has mostly to do with Maxis being undefeatably your superior.

Understandable then.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
Holliday...live a little and get outside. Those saggy tits need a jiggle! I don’t have time for maxiperv and his paedophilia. It’s days are numbered...mark my words.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'll be damned!!! You're not going anywhere! I will follow you to every forum I can and drag your ass back here to BF.....hell, I'm just bad enough to make you pull out that karate shit you keep talking about....I'll make you use it. :sneaky: :EvilOne2:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll be damned!!! You're not going anywhere! I will follow you to every forum I can and drag your ass back here to BF.....hell, I'm just bad enough to make you pull out that karate shit you keep talking about....I'll make you use it. :sneaky: :EvilOne2:
Hahahahahahaa...Cisco said that you might say something like that. :Lovin1:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahaa...Cisco said that you might say something like that. :Lovin1:

Really? I must've missed it....but then again, I almost have to turn his words upside down and read the shit backwards to understand it. Hahahaha....he is cool, though.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
Holliday...live a little and get outside. Those saggy tits need a jiggle! I don’t have time for maxiperv and his paedophilia. It’s days are numbered...mark my words.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
Breakfast (t)Roll - you spend far more time here (online generally) than I do
I being an outdoorsman (and working man)
.olyoonly admit you are obsessed with Maxis,
.your better
and be a better man.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
I work from home propagating plants and breeding fish. The weather has been relentlessly hot, so I get to chat a bit more here. Enjoy my presence while you can, because when orders start coming through I’m going to be busy.

I told you fat man...jiggle those tits and sweat out that onion ring aroma you have trapped around your jowls. Lol

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
I work from home propagating plants and breeding fish. The weather has been relentlessly hot, so I get to chat a bit more here. Enjoy my presence while you can, because when orders start coming through I’m going to be busy.
Let the global warming hoax be soon exposed.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.

I told you fat man...jiggle those tits and sweat out that onion ring aroma you have trapped around your jowls. Lol
So what I hear you saying is you prefer a man with jiggly moobs. Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
Don’t get me started on that shit. Deforestation is real and the world has way too many bum_fucks breeding. This planet is choking...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
Don’t get me started on that shit. Deforestation is real and the world has way too many bum_fucks breeding. This planet is choking...
.Well - apparently I have got you started
. so before you leave
.because you can't handle Maxis being your master
tell us about how bum fucks breeding is the cause of global warming.

.. I am so eager to be edzimekated.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Reminds, fromHELL called. Left no message.
Fuck him...he just goes around and around with the same old gibberish-jabber. He obviously learnt nothing from his last physical beating.
and that "same olde gibberish-jabber you can't handle. ever. typical bitch. i'm sure your dead mother was the only one between you two that had any real balls and she opted out early with suicide so thats not really any compliment to her. that coward cunt deserved far worse death. infinitely more suffering too. i hold out hope your wife and daughter get worse and somebody will post for us all to laugh at forever.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
. so before you leave

Please don’t mention that Arab again. What...is he your brother in arms fatfuck?

Mother Nature has her means and ways to curb back population growth if history is anything to go by. We are probably witnessing that right now during this terrible epidemic.
If we can just hold back a little, she has the ability to bounce back fast. You know...tantric sex and all that.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
. so before you leave

Please don’t mention that Arab again. What...is he your brother in arms fatfuck?

Mother Nature has her means and ways to curb back population growth if history is anything to go by. We are probably witnessing that right now during this terrible epidemic.
If we can just hold back a little, she has the ability to bounce back fast. You know...tantric sex and all that.
No - we aren't witnessing that right now.
1 million in 7+ billion.
You do the math
if you math.

PS: Tantra is just another thing you know nothing of
but thanks so much for the cutsey pretention.

..you so good at that.

Oh - speaking of you leaving.
Please take your retarded friend SHAMEWOW! with you.

TIA

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Awesome, you are in excellent company Sir Breakfast, the Ancient Greeks were well aware that the modern world was unsustainable.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
. so before you leave

1 million in 7+ billion.
You do the math
if you math.

..you so good at that.

TIA
I am aware of the numbers sunshine, if this virus has taught us anything it’s not to trust China. Prior to this whole debacle, the whole world purchased Chinese-owned products and services because of affordability. Now the trend is to buy local and invest in our people. Anyway, you don’t move around a lot so I don’t expect you to fully understand the gravity of mankind’s present situation.

As for my buddy Shampers...he’s not going anywhere, like me he’s part of the furniture around here. You beta recognise yo...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
. so before you leave

1 million in 7+ billion.
You do the math
if you math.

..you so good at that.

TIA
I am aware of the numbers sunshine, if this virus has taught us anything it’s not to trust China. Prior to this whole debacle, the whole world purchased Chinese-owned products and services because of affordability. Now the trend is to buy local and invest in our people. Anyway, you don’t move around a lot so I don’t expect you to fully understand the gravity of mankind’s present situation.

As for my buddy Shampers...he’s not going anywhere, like me he’s part of the furniture around here. You beta recognise yo...
Oh - and being not moving around as I amn't
here I thought what theCovids had taught us was to not trust Contard leadership.

Hope the winter isn't so cold it calls for burning the furniture
not that I'd mind if it did.

PS: Had your kind listened to us hippy, anti-globalist, libtards
you never would have been buying cheap Chinese crap to begin with.

Do your fails never end, Brainfail? Brainfail the tantrika
master of 20/40 hindsight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.

..but your leaving,
if not today then
some time so soon

Understandable then.
.your better
and be a better man.
. so before you leave

1 million in 7+ billion.
You do the math
if you math.

..you so good at that.

TIA

Oh - and being not moving around as I amn't
here I thought what theCovids had taught us was to not trust Contard leadership.

Hope the winter isn't so cold it calls for burning the furniture
not that I'd mind if it did.
Faaaaaaaaaark...trump it up won’t you!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Non Sequiturs R Us had a sale apparently.

..anyway - Re: the thread topic
Bye

Maxis won
..You lost

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Bye

Maxis won
..You lost
You can’t get that pervert’s name away from your lips! Turn him around and smoke his Bondi Cigar you fucking brown_nosing onion ring!
The Thread is about you leaving this board because he bested you.
Yep- He must be my obsession.

Enyways - Bye
Have a nice flight.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bye

Maxis won
..You lost
You can’t get that pervert’s name away from your lips! Turn him around and smoke his Bondi Cigar you fucking brown_nosing onion ring!

Enyways - Bye
Have a nice flight.
Bested me? That Arab has had me on ignore for the paste 3 weeks now. I just can’t stand the shite that comes out of his head. When he is locked away in meltdown soon, I’ll unblock the cretin and rag him just so his bleeding is kept under control. Watch that space...you’re in for a laugh and a half.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Bye

Maxis won
..You lost

Enyways - Bye
Have a nice flight.
Bested me? That Arab has had me on ignore for the paste 3 weeks now. I just can’t stand the shite that comes out of his head. When he is locked away in meltdown soon, I’ll unblock the cretin and rag him just so his bleeding is kept under control. Watch that space...you’re in for a laugh and a half.
He has you on ignore,
but you will unblock him?

the "paste" three weeks you say.

Otay, Obejuan.

Oh - not to repeat myself too often
but

..Bye - sorry to see you run off tail between legs.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bye

Maxis won
..You lost

Enyways - Bye
Have a nice flight.
He has you on ignore,

Otay, Obejaun.

Oh - not to repeat myself to often
but

Fuck you’re tiresome!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's your daughter name and # before you go?
Give it a rest fuckwit!
Nah. I won't.
FaGGot!
You don't know what a faggot is. I'm obsessed with your daughter and wife. Faggots like you could never understand my obsession. Still winning:)

A faggot is old English for kindling wood...

And that is why us Aussies and English call ciggies, FAGS....

A skinny, burning, stick.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I hope you won't be running off the board on that account.

..but if you do
see ya - don't come back soon -okay

Seriously though
I'll miss your failing ways
Failing as epic as your fails are so rare.

You are the best ever at failing.
The board will never survive without the bigliness of your fails.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Bye

Maxis won
..You lost

Enyways - Bye
Have a nice flight.
He has you on ignore,

Otay, Obejaun.

but

Fuck you’re tiresome!
I hope you won't be running off the board on that account.

..but if you do
see ya - don't come back soon -okay

Seriously though
I'll miss your failing ways
Failing as epic as your fails are so rare.

You are the best ever at failing.
The board will never survive without the bigliness of your fails.

So nice, I posted twice.

Last edited:

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Bye

Maxis won
..You lost

Enyways - Bye
Have a nice flight.
He has you on ignore,

Otay, Obejaun.

but

Fuck you’re tiresome!
You're just like a bish, always have to have the last word, just like a bish.