Breakfall is leaving...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
the charge was called 'buggery' lol
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.
And not in a humane way, but filled with fear and with a lot of pain.
Well, I guess Kyle was pretty humane after all :Grin3:
Shooting someone in the head is probably more humane than burning someone, but let me ask you: which one do you prefer?
Or would you rather live?

But glad you finally admit he is a murderer.
Those fags were burned in self defense of their community :Grin3:
Yes, homosexuals are famous for all the harm they do to their community....? :Confused:
Like... living... breating.... loving... sometimes throwing some very polular parties.... Horrible!
Spreading STD's from their endless sessions of anal sex........oh yes, we know......
1. Anal sex is not limited to homosexuals, a lot of them do not even do it. And lot of straight people do.
2. STD's are not caused by anal sex
3. STD's can be prevented easy when using the right protection (condoms)
4. More STD's are spread by straight people than homosexuals
5. You should have respect for the "fact" that their sex-sessions are "endless" :LOL2:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
He "was" racist. Called for the black man's extermination. Said Indians were superior. Support the white man.
Your info is half correct. He did think that, until he changed his mind: he learned.
You should also remember that this was in a time where racism was more accepted than now.

Well, gunning down PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum out to kill you, is also accepted more now :Grin3:

By soulless cons who concoct stories about pedos trying to kill their heroes, yes. You people have learned nothing from history. It's astounding.

You didnt watch the video I posted, sigh.

You want to tell me where you posted it?

Back one page, even had you mentioned in it to get your attention.

I didnt have audio for this vid earlier, but ya really dont need it.

Yeah. That's completely unclear. And the commentary by the drunk neonazi really doesn't make any of it clearer.

Anything I can help clear up? I didnt listen to the audio.

For yourself, yes. That is an edited and highly propagandized bit of film there there would never be permitted in a court of law. Take a psychology course. You're being duped by the producers of this piece, who hate liberals as violently as our own dear Strapon does, and they will do anything to get your false god off.

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

Its not just that video, there are numerous videos out there showing what really happened. Dont fast forward to the part Japedo gets killed and go from there.

I have watched many of the videos. I wasn't going to mouth off before I did. NONE of them look like Kyle murdered the first guy in self defense. The second guy, MAYBE, but that was after people went after him because he MURDERED the first guy. The guy with the skateboard was totally within his rights to bash the murderer in the head. They were trying to stop him from murdering anyone else.

None of this has anything to do with me condoning the fires and the smashing of car windows. I don't. But murder is not an ethically appropriate or a legal response. This is the fact that all of you sycophants refuse to acknowledge.

Ok, so what do you think Kyle should of done, after he tried running from Japedo? When Japedo reached for his rifle with both arms?

I have answered that with a lot of options some time ago.... Did you not read it?

Nobody wants your opinion or presence, how does that feel? Hurts a lot eh... Now fuck off and die

I second that motion

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.
Shooting someone in the head is probably more humane than burning someone, but let me ask you: which one do you prefer?

Yes, homosexuals are famous for all the harm they do to their community....? :Confused:
Like... living... breating.... loving... sometimes throwing some very polular parties.... Horrible!
Spreading STD's from their endless sessions of anal sex........oh yes, we know......
1. Anal sex is not limited to homosexuals, a lot of them do not even do it. And lot of straight people do.
5. You should have respect for the "fact" that their sex-sessions are "endless" :LOL2:

And you would know ALL about this shit because you are a homo. We know you majored in homosexuality in college....or did you even go?

STD's can be transmitted anally you dimwit and not everyone uses protection during intercourse ....whether it be vaginally, anal or oral dumb fuck. In other words, you can catch an STD in any orifice of your body.

Succubus

Site Supporter
That's horrible!

1. Anal sex is not limited to homosexuals, a lot of them do not even do it.

How the fuck would you know???

Exactly!!!

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

And you would know ALL about this shit because you are a homo. We know you majored in homosexuality in college....or did you even go?

STD's can be transmitted anally you dimwit and not everyone uses protection during intercourse ....whether it be vaginally, anal or oral dumb fuck. In other words, you can catch an STD in any orifice of your body.
Try reading next time

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

1. Anal sex is not limited to homosexuals, a lot of them do not even do it.

How the fuck would you know???
Exactly!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Succubus

Site Supporter
That's horrible!

Try reading next time

I did read. I'm not saying that "all" homos engage in anal sex. I would say the vast majority do.....if you think sexual attraction has nothing to do with the reason they engage with each other you are fucking delusional. I was stating a mere fact that you can catch STD's during anal sex. Matter of "FACT", HIV is transmitted much more easily through anal sex than it is vaginal! Fact: reason being is that your intestines are for digestion and the disease hits your blood stream a lot quicker. So don't try to preach to me school boy.

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

Try reading next time

I did read. I'm not saying that "all" homos engage in anal sex. I would say the vast majority do.....if you think sexual attraction has nothing to do with the reason they engage with each other you are fucking delusional. I was stating a mere fact that you can catch STD's during anal sex. Matter of "FACT", HIV is transmitted much more easily through anal sex than it is vaginal! Fact: reason being is that your intestines are for digestion and the disease hits your blood stream a lot quicker. So don't try to preach to me school boy.
Ok, now try READING what I posted.... Just do it, for once....

Succubus

Site Supporter
That's horrible!

Try reading next time

Stop changing your shit, then if thats what you're doing!

#1 please provide statistical fact for this
#2 stds are SPREAD by anal sex
#3 you are correct
#4 please provide statistical fact for this

Q

Banned
That's horrible!

Try reading next time

??

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's horrible!

Try reading next time

Also the anal passage is narrower than a vagina so therefore much more likely to tear and bleed.

I missed the part where Marxi claimed that you can't catch HIV from butt fucking, how does he think homo's catch it? :LOL2:

Seriously, the guy must be a virgin...

Succubus

Site Supporter
That's horrible!

Try reading next time

??

Respond. I respond to your dumb shit....but shame on me for being so ignorant as in wasting my time to do so. You can't. You have no FACTS to prove. You base your OPINIONS on speculation.