Breakfall is leaving...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He "was" racist. Called for the black man's extermination. Said Indians were superior. Support the white man.
Your info is half correct. He did think that, until he changed his mind: he learned.
You should also remember that this was in a time where racism was more accepted than now.

Well, gunning down PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum out to kill you, is also accepted more now :Grin3:

By soulless cons who concoct stories about pedos trying to kill their heroes, yes. You people have learned nothing from history. It's astounding.

You didnt watch the video I posted, sigh.

You want to tell me where you posted it?

Back one page, even had you mentioned in it to get your attention.

I didnt have audio for this vid earlier, but ya really dont need it.

Yeah. That's completely unclear. And the commentary by the drunk neonazi really doesn't make any of it clearer.

Anything I can help clear up? I didnt listen to the audio.

For yourself, yes. That is an edited and highly propagandized bit of film there there would never be permitted in a court of law. Take a psychology course. You're being duped by the producers of this piece, who hate liberals as violently as our own dear Strapon does, and they will do anything to get your false god off.

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

Its not just that video, there are numerous videos out there showing what really happened. Dont fast forward to the part Japedo gets killed and go from there.

I have watched many of the videos. I wasn't going to mouth off before I did. NONE of them look like Kyle murdered the first guy in self defense. The second guy, MAYBE, but that was after people went after him because he MURDERED the first guy. The guy with the skateboard was totally within his rights to bash the murderer in the head. They were trying to stop him from murdering anyone else.

None of this has anything to do with me condoning the fires and the smashing of car windows. I don't. But murder is not an ethically appropriate or a legal response. This is the fact that all of you sycophants refuse to acknowledge.

Ok, so what do you think Kyle should of done, after he tried running from Japedo? When Japedo reached for his rifle with both arms?

He was trying to disarm him, not kill him. He shouldn't have shot him. Period.

Why was he chasing him, and trying to "disarm him" in the first place?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He "was" racist. Called for the black man's extermination. Said Indians were superior. Support the white man.
Your info is half correct. He did think that, until he changed his mind: he learned.
You should also remember that this was in a time where racism was more accepted than now.

Well, gunning down PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scum out to kill you, is also accepted more now :Grin3:

By soulless cons who concoct stories about pedos trying to kill their heroes, yes. You people have learned nothing from history. It's astounding.

Yeah. That's completely unclear. And the commentary by the drunk neonazi really doesn't make any of it clearer.

For yourself, yes. That is an edited and highly propagandized bit of film there there would never be permitted in a court of law. Take a psychology course. You're being duped by the producers of this piece, who hate liberals as violently as our own dear Strapon does, and they will do anything to get your false god off.

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

Its not just that video, there are numerous videos out there showing what really happened. Dont fast forward to the part Japedo gets killed and go from there.

I have watched many of the videos. I wasn't going to mouth off before I did. NONE of them look like Kyle murdered the first guy in self defense. The second guy, MAYBE, but that was after people went after him because he MURDERED the first guy. The guy with the skateboard was totally within his rights to bash the murderer in the head. They were trying to stop him from murdering anyone else.

None of this has anything to do with me condoning the fires and the smashing of car windows. I don't. But murder is not an ethically appropriate or a legal response. This is the fact that all of you sycophants refuse to acknowledge.

Ok, so what do you think Kyle should of done, after he tried running from Japedo? When Japedo reached for his rifle with both arms?

Because he was threatening them with his gun.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
This bullshit even ain't political anymore. Its all about one with or one without eyesight and those with sound judgment. Any inexperienced boy or girl could see the TRUTH on their own. Those that choice not see, WILL simply never see by choice. Its nothing political again. Some just don't want to see the TRUTH. no hating them. They were raised and taught that way...but says so much about their parents and their values though. Maybe they deserved their hardships and death for being so narrow in thought their entire lives and they made their poor low IQ kids pay for it

Let us all consider this and pay for those kids BUT NOT their ancestors(or just parents) God bless YOU ALL even the idiots right now on this night of nights:)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
the charge was called 'buggery' lol
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.
And not in a humane way, but filled with fear and with a lot of pain.
Well, I guess Kyle was pretty humane after all :Grin3:
Shooting someone in the head is probably more humane than burning someone, but let me ask you: which one do you prefer?
Or would you rather live?

But glad you finally admit he is a murderer.
Those fags were burned in self defense of their community :Grin3:
Yes, homosexuals are famous for all the harm they do to their community....? :Confused:
Like... living... breating.... loving... sometimes throwing some very polular parties.... Horrible!

Spreading STD's from their endless sessions of anal sex........oh yes, we know......

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
they once burned homosexuals at the stake just like witches so after stacking bundles of sticks/faggots around them they would 'light the faggots up'
That's horrible!
the charge was called 'buggery' lol
I do not think it is funny at all. You probably do not realize it, but burning people KILLS them. They die.
And not in a humane way, but filled with fear and with a lot of pain.

Well, I guess Kyle was pretty humane after all :Grin3:

Yes. Just murdering people with a gun because you disagree with their protests is very humane. This kind of reminds me of Admin.'s post about killing rightie protestors with guns that got Ice so whipped up. I guess Admin.'s idea is a humane one after all!
Perhaps he should've just took the risk of brain damage or death via a skateboard to the head, just like a good boy should...

No one would have taken a skateboard to his head if he hadn't already murdered someone in cold blood. It's a damn shame skateboard guy didn't take that fat fuck killer out.

And we all could've sung Kumbaya if the scum hadnt started fires and caused destruction. But the cry babies got their feelings hurt, and wanted Kyle to pay for putting out their widdle fire.

Bullshit. They were after him because he was threatening people with his goddamn gun. You people are twisted.

I watched that entire video and not once did I see him threaten anyone with his gun. He seemed pretty chill to me and helping the other guys protect their business. Would you mind showing me the clip of the video where he threatened someone with his gun? I would like to see this for myself.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

Because he was threatening them with his gun.

I have not seen any of this. I only see him standing around with a gun, not waving it or pointing it, and instead was walking around offering Medical aid. Have you seen something else? Please share.

Dont forget, Japedo was just released earlier that day, from the mental hospital, where he tried to commit suicide. Then walked up saying "shoot me nigga!". Then chased a young man with a gun, that just put out a fire Japedo started. Those are all facts. I have not seen one thing on Kyle being threatening, til he had no choice but to defend himself.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

This is when you KNOW you've won! Well done Blazoo, well fucking done!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This bullshit even ain't political anymore. Its all about one with or one without eyesight and those with sound judgment. Any inexperienced boy or girl could see the TRUTH on their own. Those that choice not see, WILL simply never see by choice. Its nothing political again. Some just don't want to see the TRUTH. no hating them. They were raised and taught that way...but says so much about their parents and their values though. Maybe they deserved their hardships and death for being so narrow in thought their entire lives and they made their poor low IQ kids pay for it

Let us all consider this and pay for those kids BUT NOT their ancestors(or just parents) God bless YOU ALL even the idiots right now on this night of nights:)

Oh but it was a political move by the media. Psychological warfare. They ran that story into the ground, about "racist, white supremacist, child, murderer", to give the impression that white man bad... aka Trump bad. This is why they attacked so much white stuff, like the Confederacy, churches and such. They wanted as many people as possible to think white man (Trump) = bad. If not, how come poor lil Cannon didnt get the same media coverage? The media went a week til barely mentioning it. No one knows who Cannon is cause of the media, but they damn sure know who George Floyd is, but not his past, or what actually caused his death. Its all psychological warfare, conducted by the Elite. THEY hate Trump.

I know what you saying on all the other though, believe it or not hahaha.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Oh but it was a political move by the media. Psychological warfare. They ran that story into the ground, about "racist, white supremacist, child, murderer", to give the impression that white man bad... aka Trump bad. This is why they attacked so much white stuff, like the Confederacy, churches and such. They wanted as many people as possible to think white man (Trump) = bad. If not, how come poor lil Cannon didnt get the same media coverage? The media went a week til barely mentioning it. No one knows who Cannon is cause of the media, but they damn sure know who George Floyd is, but not his past, or what actually caused his death. Its all psychological warfare, conducted by the Elite. THEY hate Trump.

Well its good WE agree on all the other shit. I guess the other shit side has me blocked and my post my cum shot was aimed them NOT you. WE gotta keep the brotherly cumshot loves private of course. You know @Succubus and the many many countless other FEMALES on here might get a lil too jealous. They just don't know and can't like us on brotherly stuff. Weak pussies they are:):):)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It happens all the time, every day on the big Corp media... How can my little Hitler video deem me unfit for fahgbook? Think about it... They want to kill the truth, it's the ONLY thing they think they're good at...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

It happens all the time, every day on the big Corp media... How can my little Hitler video deem me unfit for fahgbook? Think about it... They want to kill the truth, it's the ONLY thing they think they're good at...
Before I might die tonight from alcohol poisoning for like the 5 maybe 6 th time i wanna apologize on to you Shamarillo. I don't attack you personally. We are at odds though with Breaky and maxi I agree with you both to an extent in major ways but I ask you in your private time behind Breaky's back to do your own research on him. I would be banneded right with what I know. No shit stirring...I know @maxis735 is guilty but look into your bro is all i ask without any shit i say about him. he has been convicted...he ain't no innocent. sure @maxis735 is sick beyond words but look into your bro carefully. i'm not ready to be banned so no PI...just asking you to look into him. Breaky is just as worse if not worse than @maxis735 No forum drama. Just look into him as much as you have done @maxis735 it really is disturbing

yet he accuses @maxis735 and many others over the years of the same or worse. even if you still side with him i will appreciate your honest views. just asking not to readily to dismiss what i know

you is a very cool and objective dude over the years. you might not remember me but blakpoetry always appreciated you on the YNC...she always recommened your posts on there even when I didn't care about that only her. She made me look at your contributions there.

Sorry for the ramblings..:)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Before I might die tonight from alcohol poisoning for like the 5 maybe 6 th time i wanna apologize on to you Shamarillo. I don't attack you personally. We are at odds though with Breaky and maxi I agree with you both to an extent in major ways but I ask you in your private time behind Breaky's back to do your own research on him. I would be banneded right with what I know. No shit stirring...I know @maxis735 is guilty but look into your bro is all i ask without any shit i say about him. he has been convicted...he ain't no innocent. sure @maxis735 is sick beyond words but look into your bro carefully. i'm not ready to be banned so no PI...just asking you to look into him. Breaky is just as worse if not worse than @maxis735 No forum drama. Just look into him as much as you have done @maxis735 it really is disturbing

yet he accuses @maxis735 and many others over the years of the same or worse. even if you still side with him i will appreciate your honest views. just asking not to readily to dismiss what i know

you is a very cool and objective dude over the years. you might not remember me but blakpoetry always appreciated you on the YNC...she always recommened your posts on there even when I didn't care about that only her. She made me look at your contributions there.

Sorry for the ramblings..:)
Yeah I'm not a fan lol
I mean I could PM you a real target that you'd have to "own" if you want something to do...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well its good WE agree on all the other shit. I guess the other shit side has me blocked and my post my cum shot was aimed them NOT you. WE gotta keep the brotherly cumshot loves private of course. You know @Succubus and the many many countless other FEMALES on here might get a lil too jealous. They just don't know and can't like us on brotherly stuff. Weak pussies they are:):):)

tranny_and_forest_gump_f5b370f276bdec9a22adb9bad389e76d7a1cc9a7.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What’s all this then...lolololol. I smell the self-assuming aroma of Lotus Blossom mingled with the overpowering stench of rancid hommus and an underlying vile odour of a basement fat boi smelling like fromBell & sack....oooooweeeeee!

Let’s wash it away with some Rolling Stones...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How the fuck do you know what that pedophile was or was not intending to do at the moment he grabbed Kyles rifle?

Did you speak to him telepathically during the moments leading up to his death? DId you summon his spirit out of hell to your living room via Ouija board and ask him? Did he write a fucking memoir using his own physic abilities addressed to you citing the intent he would have later that evening?

The fuck is wrong with you saying something this incredibly stupid? Do you even realize how dumb and obnoxious you look for writing something like this you ignorant fuck?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oldest trick in playbook, quoting with no context.

I wish you Cum Buttholes and Turds freaks would sling it back to the AIDS appreciation trannie forum....

Your faggotry and libtard garbage is nauseating and should come with a health warning.

Second oldest trick in the playbook, calling peeps poofs.

Nazoid Pimpernickel in want of an extra synapse on his brain cell, heighten originality of thought. Yep.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish you Cum Buttholes and Turds freaks would sling it back to the AIDS appreciation trannie forum....

Your faggotry and libtard garbage is nauseating and should come with a health warning.

Nazoid Pimpernickel in want of an extra synapse on his brain cell, heighten originality of thought. Yep.
You almost blew your cover
Yep

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yep

Who is this cock chaser?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Thats because most of you leftards are effeminate poofs with zero testosterone.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Aryan Emperor Penguin has much experience, then, with effeminate poofs with zero testosterone?

Needs no GHB for drunken sailor, then?

Ech. Pthbtpt!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If serious world war broke out again, they’d be weeping and melting! :LOL1:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Says man weeping and melting, leaving forum for like no Maxis735.

Testosterone not tears! Yep!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep

Who is this cock chaser?
Some jizz catcher from about four dead forums...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If serious world war broke out again, they’d be weeping and melting! :LOL1:

Protecting Starbucks would be their top priority.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

I have answered that with a lot of options some time ago.... Did you not read it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SMDH

If you say so. I tried.

I have answered that with a lot of options some time ago.... Did you not read it?

Nobody wants your opinion or presence, how does that feel? Hurts a lot eh... Now fuck off and die

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice